If you can't find what you're looking for right here call us on 01603 281 800 or e-mail email@example.com
The small print
- By placing an order with Naked Wines you are confirming that you are 18 or older. It is illegal for us to sell alcohol to anyone under the age of 18.
- When you give Naked Wines your credit or debit card details you are confirming that you are either the card holder, or that you have permission from the card holder to use the card for the purpose of ordering wine.
- No payment will be taken from your card until the goods you have ordered are dispatched from our warehouse, or your monthly Angels payment (if appropriate) is due.
- We reserve the right to cancel any orders we cannot fulfill for any reason. If your order is cancelled we will contact you to explain why and refund any money you have paid us for that order.
- Delivery. Our standard delivery is £4.99 for next business day delivery, to almost everywhere in the UK, if you order before 5pm. If we are swamped with orders, we will bring the 5pm cut-off forward so that we can keep our promise to the customers who have already ordered.
- We are unable to guarantee delivery dates to some areas of the UK (see the full list of Out of Area postcodes listed at the bottom of this page).
- If your order goes missing, or is damaged, between dispatch and delivery, we will send you a replacement order as soon as we can. If we are unable to dispatch replacement goods within 7 days we will offer you a full refund. For these purposes, delivery takes place when products are left at your delivery address or with someone else in accordance with your instructions.
- For your own safety we reserve the right to contact your card issuer for the purposes of carrying out security checks.
- We take your privacy very seriously and will only pass your details on to 3rd parties when necessary to fulfill your order i.e. warehouse operators, carriers etc.
- Any promotions, discounts or vouchers are single use only and not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or voucher unless otherwise stated.
- Products offered by us are displayed on our website(s) in 'real time'. This is to say that any product may be withdrawn from offer without notice.
- If for some reason we are unable to fulfil your exact order, we reserve the right to substitute up to 3 bottles with similar wines of at least the same value as the wine you ordered. Of course, the 3 substitute bottles are covered by our money back guarantee as set out below. If we need to substitute more than 3 bottles in any one order we will put your order on hold and contact you for further instructions.
- If you're lucky enough to receive one of our vouchers, here's how they work:
- Our £25 vouchers can be used against any case on our site worth £49.99 or more (excl. delivery, £4.99)
- Our £30 vouchers can be used against any case on our site worth £59.99 or more (excl. delivery, £4.99)
- Our £40 vouchers can be used against any case on our site worth £79.99 or more (excl. delivery, £4.99)
- Our £50 vouchers can be used against any case on our site worth £99.99 or more (excl. delivery, £4.99)
As well as our standard vouchers, we also have the following types of vouchers which work slightly differently:
Electronic Gift Vouchers
- Our Electronic Gift vouchers work exactly like money i.e. they can be used against anything on our site, and there is no minimum spend requirement
- We sell them in £30, £50 and £100 denominations, and we will email them directly to your chosen recipient when you order them, with full instructions on how to spend them!
- There is no restriction on the number of electronic vouchers you can buy or receive
- To use an electronic gift voucher:
- The recipient has to register with us first of all (if they haven't done so already)
- And then enter their unique voucher code and password
- The value of their voucher will then be added to their account
- And whenever they next buy a case, the value of their voucher will automatically come off their order!
We operate a fair use policy on all promotional discount vouchers.
Our discount vouchers are a generous welcome offer, given as a genuine reward by valued partners to introduce their customers to the delights of Naked Wines. Certain vouchers may, at our discretion, be honoured for existing customers, but vouchers cannot be used repeatedly. To prevent abuse of our generosity, we therefore reserve the right to withdraw any voucher at any time."
- If you post a comment on any of the public walls around the site (i.e. the Winemaker walls, the Wine Page walls and your Naked Me profile wall), your comments will be in the public domain and will therefore be visible to anyone who visits the site.
- Again, wine ratings & comments posted on your 'Naked Me' profile page will be fed through to the relevant wine page, and therefore visible to anyone who visits the site.
- If you don't want your Naked Me wall conversations to be visible, then please set your profile to 'private'.
Jamie Oliver's Seasonal Picks
- Signing-up to Jamie Oliver's Seasonal Picks guarantees you bundles of seasonal wines and recipes, delivered to your door every 3 months.
- Each seasonal bundle costs around £72 (plus £4.99 delivery), and includes 12 bottles of wine and recipes to match.
- The wine recommended on each recipe card is in stock at time of print, but if stock runs out at point of delivery, we'll send you an alternative wine of a similar style to match.
- The £72 will be debited from your registered credit / debit card on a quarterly basis when each seasonal bundle is shipped.
- When signing up, you can choose between a mixed, all red or all white case, which we'll set as your default option (unless you change your mind and let us know).
- And we will email you two weeks prior to each bundle being shipped, to let you know it's on its way.
- If the timing's not right, you can contact us to postpone or skip your bundle.
- You can also cancel your membership and get your money back at any time if you're not happy.
- Please note, you cannot use CashBack / Angel payments or interest to pay for your seasonal cases.
Naked Angels Account
N.B. At the end of March 2010, we simplified the way you can support our winemakers by merging our CashBack and Angel schemes into one. And it's now called Angels.
- When you become a Naked Angel, you'll be helping our network of talented winemakers to make delicious wines, for less.
- You support them by saving £20 a month (or any multiple of £10) into your Naked Wines account.
- And in return, you'll receive 33% CashBack on the money that you spend (either from your account, or from your card) every time you order.
- Your monthly payments will be transfered from your registered Naked Wines card on about the 1st of every month (although you can change this date on your 'Account' page).
- And this money is yours to spend on ANY of our wines, whenever you want.
- The 33% CashBack that you earn will be paid straight back into your Naked Wines account (when your wine is shipped) to spend on future orders.
- If you place an order that totals more than the money in your account, then we will debit your registered card the difference.
- Please note that you will not receive CashBack on the following:
- delivery charges
- any vouchers used
- any credits you've received from us
- any auction orders
- and CashBack earned on previous orders
- any Advance Booking orders
- You must have a Naked Wines Account to place a bid, and you must be logged-in.
- You can place as many bids as you like, on as many different auctions as you like.
- If you place a winning bid and the auction closes, then you are legally bound to take that case and we will debit the money from your account.
- As these cases are competitively priced, we cannot offer our standard money back guarantee on auction cases.
- The winning bid is the highest single bid offered by all participants.
- If the highest bidder places a bid for £50, and the next highest bid at the close of the auction is £40, then the winner will only pay £1 more than the second highest bid I.e. the winning bid will be £41.
- If you are a CashBack customer or a Naked Wine Angel, you will not earn 33% CashBack on any auction orders and you cannot use your CashBack to buy auction cases.
- You can, however, use the money that you pay into your Naked Wines Account to pay for auctions cases.
- You can use Naked Wines Gift Vouchers and a Naked Wines Free Bid Vouchers to bid and buy an auctions case.
- You cannot, however, use one of our discount vouchers (I.e. a £25 introductory voucher or a £40 CashBack voucher).
- If you receive a Free Bid voucher, you will have to add the voucher to your account prior to placing a bid. If you then win the auction, the value of the bid will be deducted off your final winning bid. If you lose the auction, the voucher will be removed from your Naked Wines Account.
- Auction orders are created automatically at the end of each auction, so if you bid and win on more than one auction in one day, each delivery will be processed separately.
- Our standard delivery T&Cs apply to all auction cases (next working day as standard at £4.99). The only exception to this is Fine Wine Auctions Cases, which are likely to take a few days to deliver.
- Your case will be delivered to the default delivery address on your account.
- Naked Wines reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw any auction at any time and all cases and wines are subject to availability.
- Happy bidding!
- Our Advance Bookings service allows you to book your wine in advance
- The earlier you book your wine, the better the price (just like buying an airline ticket!)
- Please visit our Advance Bookings homepage to see prices and current case offers (stock will vary)
- The delivery time-frame for Advance Bookings varies from case to case (info provided next to each case before you order)
- Once you've ordered, we will keep you posted and let you know when your wine will arrive (N.B. the delivery dates given are approx. only - we cannot control any shipping delays from the country of origin!)
- You pay upfront for the wine, and for delivery
- If you change your mind before we ship you the wine we will refund you. Please ensure you e-mail us at least 7 days before the wine is due to ship to advise us you wish to cancel
- You won't earn, and can't spend any previously earned CashBack on Advance Bookings, sorry but you will probably save more than your usual 33% anyway
- All Advance Booking cases are covered by our standard money back guarantee i.e. We'll give you a refund if you don't love the wine!
Win a trip to Canepa competition
- To enter this competition you need to answer the question "Why does Max deserve a second chance?"
- If you need some inspiration, take a look around the site at Max's page, his wall posts and his wines...
- You may enter by:
- Buying either the Canepa Second Chance Pack or Case
- E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook at www.facebook.com/nakedwines
- Twitter by using the hastag #secondchance
Out Of Area Postcodes
Our normal delivery service does not apply to certain postcodes. AB30, AB31, AB33-AB38, AB41-AB45, AB51-56, AB63, DD8-DD10, FK8, FK15-FK21, HS1-HS9, IV1-IV36, IV40-IV56, KA27, KA28, KW1-KW3, KW5-KW17, PA20-PA28, PA30-PA49, PA60-PA78, PH10, PH11, PH13, PH14, PH16-PH26, PH30-PH44, PH49, PH50, TD, TR21-TR25, ZE1-ZE3, BT
Orders may take up to 3 days to arrive, and we cannot offer a Saturday morning delivery service.
The following out of area postcodes will be subject to a higher delivery charge.
BT (48 Hour service) IV,HS,KA27-28,KW,PA20-49,PA60-78,PH17-26,PH30-44,PH49-50,ZE All subject to a £9.99 delivery charge per order
And IM, TR21-25 are subject to a £14.99 delivery charge.
We are unable to accept orders to either JE or GY postcodes.