6 top shelf Californian wines••• More
- These are fancy wines that are sure to impress. If you want the most elegant wines we have to offer, here’s a great sampling.
- These wines are all crowd-funded by 100,000 of our customers. So we used that money to hire the best winemakers and buy the best grapes and we didn’t waste a penny on marketing or branding.
If you want to have an amazing wine that tastes like a hundred bucks, keep this pack on hand. You never know when you’ll need to impress somebody.
Perk up your summer with a 14-pack of thirst-quenching whites and smooth-drinking reds – for $25 off the Angel price!
Loaded up with Karen's juicy Sangiovese Rosé, David's crowd-favorite Cab, BBQ-worthy Zinfandel, Merlot and more – all the wines that'll keep you happy while the temps soar.
Act now, and you can get 14 Angel favorites for a ridiculously refreshing price. You're paying less than $10 per bottle!
Ben’s a major player in France’s 2,000-year-old wine history. Thanks to your funding, he's able to work with some of the oldest vines in Languedoc– a region that’s made wine since the days of Ancient Rome.
Your Angel-funded winemaker says: "I enjoy making my mark within all of that history and tradition. Wine is more than product here– it's culture." It's also decadent, luxurious... and your top-rated French-made wine to-date.
This special 6-pack features his masterful Grenache and Syrah blend, refreshing Rosé, and Chablis-style Chardonnay... for a price that will make you say ooh la la.
- Have you ever wanted to try some SERIOUSLY expensive wine?
- Well now's your chance. We dropped prices on the fancy stuff BIG time.
- Thanks to your support and our swelling ranks, we're able to turn fine wine on its head.
- Now these 6 sumptuous showstoppers are signs of a dinner party done right.
- Includes Jac Cole's velvety smooth Napa red blend, Richard's beautifully crafted Paso Cab, and a rich Dry Creek Valley Zin from Daryl Groom that'll turn your bowtie upsidedown.
- You get everything you need to keep your guests happy - and get a whopping $74 savings!
- Hundreds of thousands of customers like you rated and scored our wines. After collecting over one million reviews, we know that these are some of the most popular wines on the site.
- You’ve got big and bold reds, some bright and refreshing whites, and everything in between. You all have a very diverse palate and it shows in the rankings.
- This case is the perfect way to discover 12 of the most popular wines on the site, and will make you a smarter shopper.
- Irene Paiva is a boundary-breaking winemaker in Chile whose consulted on the country's top wines – including Caliterra, San Pedro and Viña Tabalí.
- Thanks to you, she's branching out and doing her own thing, with mouth-watering results! From scrumptious Carmenere to her decadent Cabernet, Irene crafts premium wines loaded with personal style.
- These delicious wines are here all thanks to you. This is what happens when you give a champion winemaker the freedom to flex their creative muscle!
- Go ahead and spoil your dinner with this perfect little pack of sweet delights.
- We've added goodies like a lightly sweet red blend and fruity and tangy Sugar Moon from Jim, bubbly and sweet Demi Sec Sparkling from Wayne, and scruuuumptious Moscato from David.
- You're saving $56 on a 6-pack that's guaranteed to crinkle up your lips and rosy your cheeks. Give yourself some sugar!
- Mmm... stands for Mauricio - Malbec - Madness!!! Customers absolutely love these deep, rich Argentinian beauties.
- This pack includes high altitude single vineyard wines, and the lusher valley wall reds that made Mauricio famous with Angels.
- Malbec is one of the most sought out wines on the site and there's never enough of it. This mixed pack is a no-delay must-have for any real Malbec-lover.
- Mike used to be the Head Winemaker at one of New Zealand's finest, most prestigious Sauvignon Blanc wineries - but he had a lifelong dream to make wines on his own!
- Angels gave him a shot, with one tiny, simple, lovely condition: to make absolutely stunning wines from New Zealand. And he does the job well.
- This 6-pack features the iconic wines of New Zealand – Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc and Pinot... plus a special limited-edition Pinot from Ben Morven Valley, aged for months in precious French Oak!