Your top-rated French wines in a stunning 6 pack from Mr. Minervois himself••• More
Ben’s a major player in France’s 2,000-year-old wine history. Thanks to your funding, he's able to work with some of the oldest vines in Languedoc– a region that’s made wine since the days of Ancient Rome.
Your Angel-funded winemaker says: "I enjoy making my mark within all of that history and tradition. Wine is more than product here– it's culture." It's also decadent, luxurious... and your top-rated French-made wine to-date.
This special 6-pack features his masterful Grenache and Syrah blends, elegant and crisp Rosé, Chablis-style Chardonnay and more... for a price that will make you say ooh la la.
Karen, David and Richard embarked on a quest to find the perfect vineyards for your next exclusive wines. The trio’s search criteria? Monstrous flavor, shockingly good quality, and unbelievable value for the money.
Good news – they found them in Clarksburg. This up-and-coming California region has ample sunshine, cool Delta breezes - and a penchant for big and brightly flavored wines - everything from crisp Chenin Blanc to plum-filled Merlot and Petit Sirah.
You have to taste this quality to believe it… these wines are pretty darn special, so I’ve built you a 6-pack to show you EXACTLY what Clarksburg's all about.
- Have you ever wanted to try some SERIOUSLY expensive wine?
- Well now's your chance. We dropped prices on the fancy stuff BIG time.
- Thanks to your support and our swelling ranks, we're able to turn fine wine on its head.
- Now these 6 sumptuous showstoppers are signs of a dinner party done right.
- Includes Matt Parish's velvety smooth Napa Cabernet, Keith's mouthwatering bubbly, and a Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir from Scott Peterson that'll turn your bowtie upsidedown.
- You get everything you need to keep your guests happy - and get a whopping $75 savings!
With over 28,000 followers (more than any other American winemaker) and nearly a quarter of a MILLION reviews, Stephen Millier is your fan favorite winemaker. There’s no question... with a following like that, his wines FLY out the door with each release
This 6-pack features the wines Angels clamor for, including crisp Angel's Reserve Pinot Grigio and Viognier, his award-winning Cabernet and a Petit Sirah you have to taste to believe (preview: it's decadent... and incredible).
Stephen's forever grateful you've made his wine dreams possible. That's why he's offering you a case of his favorites for $63.99 - they wouldn't have been possible without you...
- Hundreds of thousands of customers like you rated and scored our wines. After collecting over one million reviews, we know that these are some of the most popular wines on the site.
- You’ve got big and bold reds, some bright and refreshing whites, and everything in between. You all have a very diverse palate and it shows in the rankings.
- This case is the perfect way to discover 12 of the most popular wines on the site, and will make you a smarter shopper.
- Looking for a few drinkable desserts? You found the perfect little pack of sweet delights.
- We've added goodies like Leigh's lightly sweet white blend, Jim's fruity and tangy Sugar Moon and scruuuumptious Moscato from David.
- You're saving $44 on a 6-pack that's guaranteed to crinkle up your lips and rosy your cheeks. Give yourself some sugar!
- Taste the holy grail of Sauvignon Blanc and Shiraz from your superstar winemakers in the Lands Down Under.
- Includes the best of New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc from Ben and Rod, jaw-droppingly juicy Australian Shiraz from Sam and Jen, and a tasty Pinot Noir from Mike Paterson.
- If you’re after the most lip-smackingly delicious wines south of the equator, then look no further. Bring this 6-pack home for $71.99 (you save $60!) – YOU make these beauties possible!
- Why worry about finding Bordeaux-style blends or French-style Chardonnay when you can have the real thing – and save loads while you're at it?
- Includes Jonathan's wondrous Garagiste Bordeaux blend, Virgile's juicy Rhone red, and a creamy Chablis more loveable than Amélie.
- Normally you'd pay beaucoup bucks for world-famous wines like these... but you fund Jonathan, Ben and Joost directly – that's why these exclusives are yours for a steal!
- Don’t be intimidated by the long names and unusual places - these wines are the PERFECT way to discover one of the world's great wine regions.
- From northern whites to rustic reds, this pack features some of the best wines around the boot, like Christian's crisp Pecorino, Dominic's food-loving Sangiovese Negroamaro and Paolo's citrusy Pinot Grigio.
- And because you made them possible, your Italian winemakers made their homeland's most iconic wines – for an absolute steal! That's real amore.