6 top shelf Californian wines••• More
- These are fancy wines that are sure to impress. If you want the most elegant wines we have to offer, here’s a great sampling.
- These wines are all crowd-funded by 100,000 of our customers. So we used that money to hire the best winemakers and buy the best grapes and we didn’t waste a penny on marketing or branding.
If you want to have an amazing wine that tastes like a hundred bucks, keep this pack on hand. You never know when you’ll need to impress somebody.
Ben’s a major player in France’s 2,000-year-old wine history. Thanks to your funding, he's able to work with some of the oldest vines in Languedoc– a region that’s made wine since the days of Ancient Rome.
Your Angel-funded winemaker says: "I enjoy making my mark within all of that history and tradition. Wine is more than product here– it's culture." It's also decadent, luxurious... and your top-rated French-made wine to-date.
This special 6-pack features his masterful Grenache and Syrah blends, elegant and crisp Rosé, Chablis-style Chardonnay and more... for a price that will make you say ooh la la.
Karen and David embarked on a quest to find the perfect vineyards for your next exclusive wines. The duo’s search criteria? Monstrous flavor, shockingly good quality, and unbelievable value for the money.
Good news – they found them in Clarksburg. This up-and-coming California region has ample sunshine, cool Delta breezes - and a penchant for big and brightly flavored wines - everything from bold Cabernet Sauvignon to plum-filled Merlot and Petite Sirah.
You have to taste this quality to believe it… these wines are pretty darn special, so I’ve built you a 6-pack to show you EXACTLY what Clarksburg's all about.
- Have you ever wanted to try some SERIOUSLY expensive wine?
- Well now's your chance. We dropped prices on the fancy stuff BIG time.
- Thanks to your support and our swelling ranks, we're able to turn fine wine on its head.
- Hundreds of thousands of customers like you rated and scored our wines. After collecting over one million reviews, we know that these are some of the most popular wines on the site.
- You’ve got big and bold reds, some bright and refreshing whites, and everything in between. You all have a very diverse palate and it shows in the rankings.
- This case is the perfect way to discover 12 of the most popular wines on the site, and will make you a smarter shopper.
- He’s a true Naked original, known for his dazzling and daring blends. Discover the rare reds and unique whites that made Jim Olsen an Angel favorite – this is gutsy (and delicious) winemaking!
- Inside: Jim's creamy and zippy Sugar Moon white, his sweet mix of Syrah and Zin (Sweet Angel is unlike any red blend you've tried!) and the delicious Merlot he made in collaboration with fellow Angel winemaker, Tom Shula.
- Your funding gives winemakers like Jim the chance to make their wildest blends a reality - and these 6 are Angel treasures. That's why YOU are the only wine drinkers who can collect the spoils!
- Go ahead and spoil your dinner with this perfect little pack of sweet delights.
- We've added goodies like Leigh's lightly sweet white blend, Jim's fruity and tangy Sugar Moon and scruuuumptious Moscato from David.
- You're saving $45 on a 6-pack that's guaranteed to crinkle up your lips and rosy your cheeks. Give yourself some sugar!
- Taste the holy grail of Sauvignon Blanc and Shiraz from your superstar winemakers in the Lands Down Under.
- Includes the best of New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc from Ben and Rod, jaw-droppingly juicy Australian Shiraz from Sam and Jen, and a tasty Pinot Noir from Mike Paterson.
- If you’re after the most lip-smackingly delicious wines south of the equator, then look no further. Bring this 6-pack home for $71.99 (you save $60!) – YOU make these beauties possible!
- It's time to explore some Parts Unknown with a 6-pack of entrancing Chilean wines. I can give you 13 Reasons Why you should grab these wines for one MEGA Netflix binge, any day.
- You don't have to be Sherlock to realize these bottles like Carmenere and big, bold Lacaze Azul are The Crown jewels of any Santa Clarita Diet.
- Grab this delectable case of Chile's classics (you're saving $91!) and sprinkle them on your own Chef's Table. I know it's a crazy deal, but Stranger Things have happened.
- Why worry about finding Bordeaux-style blends or French-style Chardonnay when you can have the real thing – and save loads while you're at it?
- Includes Jonathan's wondrous Garagiste Bordeaux blend, Virgile's juicy Merlot, authentic Champagne, and a creamy Chablis more loveable than Amélie.
- Normally you'd pay beaucoup bucks for world-famous wines like these... but you fund Jonathan, Ben and Joost directly – that's why these exclusives are yours for a steal!