Discover the hidden vineyards of California - with master treasure hunter, David Marchesi!••• More
Every wine David makes has a special signature – and this pack showcases his knack for making iconic 90+ rated wines that will completely redefine every region for you.
Whether he’s harvesting Cabernet from dormant volcanoes in Lake County or finessing rich, full-bodied reds from the Sierras, David is a master and hunting down California's best value for money wines – and you LOVE him for it.
- His 90% rated wines sell out instantly - so you have to grab these blockbusters while they last!
Ben’s a major player in France’s 2,000-year-old wine history. Thanks to your funding, he's able to work with some of the oldest vines in Languedoc– a region that’s made wine since the days of Ancient Rome.
Your Angel-funded winemaker says: "I enjoy making my mark within all of that history and tradition. Wine is more than product here– it's culture." It's also decadent, luxurious... and your top-rated French-made wine to-date.
This special 6-pack features his masterful Grenache and Syrah blend, refreshing and unique Picpoul, your favorite Rosé and much more... for a price that will make you say ooh la la.
You fund beautifully complex wines... especially when you let them cellar for a while. To show you what a HUGE difference bottle age makes, we stashed away 6 reds and whites for a few months extra...
...and we just released them from the Naked library – because they’re drinking just right! You’ll be bowled over by the barrel-toasted flavors in wines like Carlos' 7-year-aged Rioja, Irene’s velvety Carmenere – and seduced by the smooth texture of Ben’s 2015 premier cru Chablis.
We only stored 500 packs, so they won’t last long – especially with this fresh $57 savings. Collect 6 while you can!
- Nicholas and Marshall Miller are 5th generation farmers, and they’ve tended to the most famous vineyards along the California coast – Bien Nacido and French Camp – practically since birth.
- Now these grape growers-turned-producers are making their own wines from the coastal land they love so dearly – including crisp California chardonnay, rich Cabernet, and special red blends from their famous French Camp vines.
- And because you fund their indie projects directly, you get 6 of the Brothers' wines for an epic family discount – Angels save $80.55!
Karen, David, and Richard embarked on a quest to find the perfect vineyards for your next exclusive wines. Their search criteria? Monstrous flavor, shockingly good quality, and unbelievable value for the money.
Good news – they found them in Clarksburg. This up-and-coming California region has ample sunshine, cool Delta breezes - and a penchant for big and brightly flavored wines - everything from bold Petite Sirah to rich Chardonnay to refreshing Pinot Grigio.
You have to taste this quality to believe it… these wines are pretty darn special, so I’ve built you a 6-pack to show you EXACTLY what Clarksburg's all about.
Coni Schwaderer represents the new wave of Chile's winemakers looking to introduce wine drinkers to fresh styles of wine – from tiny trendy Andean wine regions that rarely get the spotlight.
With your funding, she's hiking up cool peaks of Aconcagua, trekking the robust vineyards of Maule Valley – even uncovering new varietals in the Central Valley – to bring you the crisp whites, daring reds... even Rosé. It's time you knew all the wines Chile has to offer!
And you're getting all 6 for a screamin' deal – just $9.50 a bottle. That's a $50 savings from the woman who knows Chile best!
- Now these 6 sumptuous showstoppers are signs of a dinner party done right.
- Includes Ondine Chattan's velvety smooth Russian River Pinot, Stephen's beautifully crafted Old Vine Zinfandel, Wayne's elegant California Sparkling and a Napa Cab from Camille that'll turn your bowtie upsidedown.
- You get everything you need to keep your guests happy - and get a whopping $67 savings!
Napa Valley is the most prestigious wine region in the US. But its best Cabs and rich blends are off-limits to most – because they run $50, $75...even $100 a bottle! Good thing you don't have to worry 'bout that...
You get Napa's best for half the price (you save over $151!) because you fund the region's top indie producers to make you wines directly. Your reward? Top-quality wine... for an unstoppable savings!
Includes medal-winning, 90%-rated Cabernets – the luscious, decadent, famous stuff... harvested from top-dollar AVAs like Rutherford – plus wine country classics like smooth Merlot... even a crisp Sauvignon Semillon. But only while stocks last!
- Why worry about finding Bordeaux-style blends or French-style whites when you can have the real thing – and save loads while you're at it?
- Includes Jonathan's wondrous Bordeaux, Benjamin's silky red blend, one-of-a-kind Picpoul de Pinet, and a classic Sauvignon Blanc more loveable than Amélie.
- Normally you'd pay beaucoup bucks for world-famous wines like these... but you fund Jonathan, Ben, and Patrice directly – that's why these exclusives are yours for a steal!
- To be honest, we're just as obsessed with South African wines as we are with the iconic 80s hair bands like Toto. And THAT's saying something.
- You'll love Carmen's and Stephen's bright, vibrant, and extra-ripe wines - thanks to loads of gorgeous sun, these rockstar wines are incredibly juicy and food-friendly.
- We've packed 6 into this special pack with a smashing savings. Hurry, boy... it's waiting there for you!