Who we are
Nakedwines.com is creating a community of wine drinkers and winemakers who are changing the wine world for the better. Our customers support talented, independent winemakers across the USA and the world, in return for access to exclusive hand-crafted wines at amazing prices. Because we fund winemakers upfront, Nakedwines.com can remove a huge chunk of the costs that would usually be passed back to the customer.
Nakedwines.com started in the UK in 2008 and by 2012 Naked Wines launched in the US and later in Australia. The US business recently celebrated our 6th anniversary and we are delivering profits along with significant growth. We have a marketing, operations, finance and customer service team approaching 100 people based in Napa, and a production site in Kenwood.
Come be a part of a culture of fun, hard-working people in a laid-back environment where employees come to work in flip flops and jeans. All of our staff members are very friendly and helpful, so before long you will be coming to work with your friends.
We are looking for a Compliance Specialist to join our team.
The Compliance Specialist will be responsible for managing all compliance tasks, including recording-keeping, reporting, permitting, etc. The Compliance Specialist will report directly to the General Counsel. A positive attitude and an analytical mindset will be key for success in this role!
- Managing TTB reporting and record-keeping requirements
- Managing and renewing licenses and permits
- Managing product and brand registrations
- Providing guidance on wine label compliance
- Operating winery compliance software, including VinTrace and ShipCompliant
- File management and organization
- Any other compliance tasks that may arise
- A bachelor's degree and at least three (3) years working in alcoholic beverage compliance
- Wine industry experience is a plus
- Comprehensive understanding of TTB and State compliance rules and regulations
- Strong organizational skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be eligible to work in the US
This role is 5 days per week (Mon-Fri) in our Napa HQ.
Compensation and Benefits
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time
- Monthly gym contribution
- Wine allowance
- Compensation - Dependent on experience and qualifications
- Re-location assistance not available
- Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject line: Compliance Specialist