Nakedwines.com is revolutionizing the way we enjoy wine by connecting everyday wine drinkers with the world's best winemakers.
In fact, we have over 115,000 "Angel investors" who put money aside every month to support talented independent winemakers directly, giving them the freedom and time to make wines that inspire.
The very best winemakers in the country have noticed our growth and some have even started working exclusively for us (legends from Silver Oak, Stags' Leap, Schramsberg, Mumm, Rubicon, Domus Aurea, Antinori Solaia, etc). And our customer base has grown so quickly, we worked from a waiting list for years just to keep up.
The best part is that we're still scratching the surface of our full market potential. These days the team is working extra hard to optimize every exciting part of the business, from customer acquisition to retention — and always looking for that new creative spark to send us over the top.
- Are tired of the ways most companies talk about wine
- Communicate what you need to do the best job possible
- Go above and beyond and always look for ways to bring a brand to the next level
- Won't crack under pressure (i.e. laughs, doesn't cry) when holding 12 plates that are spinning at the same time, while standing on the tip of a rocket at launch and uncorking a bottle of bubbly
- Are fun to work with and be around
Then we may have a role for you to play in this big movement of ours!
As the Digital Content Specialist, your chief goal is to map, craft, execute and report on a robust digital content plan that communicates the nakedwines.com brand story effectively and inspirationally to our customers. You're as socially savvy as they come, keen on delivering content that showcases the incredibly unique stories of our winemakers and world-class wines!
You should have bold ideas and be excited to collaborate with a fast-paced creative team to make content magic happen. And above all, you love the pressure of making each campaign exceed the last — meaning you set your personal bar astronomically high and want to win. Big.
Your to-do list will look like
Thought leadership and planning
- Develop a robust content strategy that resonates with target audiences
- Partner with customer-focused, wine production and marketing teams to refine and thoroughly understand business goals and strategy
- Build and maintain a digital content calendar that works fluidly with larger marketing strategies, plans and approvals. You're responsible for its quality, execution and success and you'll manage all social platforms.
- Work closely with additional members of the creative team to create and refine content for publication on social platforms or external outlets as appropriate
- Ensure your content receives adequate promotion
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to develop new content plans for solutions marketing and communications initiatives
- Maintain an incredibly organized and easily navigable content library — including an archive of champion content
- Create milestones to track progress and regularly share back learnings and successes
- Test content across mediums (new and champion) and adjust your content strategy as need to hit engagement KPIs
Your content savvy includes (but isn't limited to) text stories, digital-optimized photos, graphics and video, live streaming, media announcements, and the usual social channels — Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Bonus points if you can pitch Pinterest and podcast programs. You'll outline and abide by a digital editorial plan, follow group standards and maintain continuous communication with local and global teams.
Reporting to our Senior Brand Manager, you'll outline and abide by a digital editorial plan, follow group standards and maintain continuous communication with local and global teams.
You're a critical member of a fast-paced entrepreneurial team that has a big reputation for delivering outstanding customer experience.
If you're sharp, competitive, and set to deliver compelling digital content 7 days a week, this is the perfect job for you (spoilers: it's also wildly fun).
Bachelor's degree in a related field, plus:
- 4 years of experience in developing and publishing digital content — vast knowledge of social platforms for business a must
- Proven history as a project lead within a team
- Proficiency in content management, video publishing, live streaming, and digital analytics
- Highly organized with strong project management skills
- Photo and video editing skills (Adobe Creative Suite fluency is a major plus).
$60,000 - $68,000
- Competitive Salary
- 20 days PTO plus an extra day for your birthday (as long as you bring in cake for the team!) and holidays
- A generous wine allowance
- The chance to work for an innovative company that rewards those who go the extra mile
How to apply
Please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter and at minimum 2 examples of writing you're incredibly proud to share. Send along 3 recent digital campaigns you're immensely proud of and a list of 5 things you think nakedwines.com is uniquely suited for to stand out in a saturated digital market.
If we ask you in for an interview, bring a pen and paper. Red ink if you have it.
This is an in-house role at our nakedwines.com office (it's a great office!) in downtown Napa, CA. You must be able to commute into the office 5 days a week to be considered for the position — no remote or freelance applicants will be considered. No exceptions.