Who we are, and who we're looking for?
Your primary role with us will be technical in nature. You will be creating landing pages, hunting and fixing bugs, managing the day-to-day needs of our ecommerce site and helping out with any and all needs related to the website.
NakedWines.com is an award-winning innovative online wine business with busy ecommerce sites in the USA, UK and Australia. This is an exciting opportunity for the right person looking to develop their career and work with a great team.
- Minimum of two year's professional experience in front end web development
- Familiar with code versioning control via Git
- Experience with Java (Thymeleaf), Vue.js preferred
- Adherence to web standards and best practices
- Good understanding of common design patterns and responsive frameworks
- Knowledge of client-side performance issues and optimisation techniques
- Ability to collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages, digital assets, print assets and optimize user experience
- Experience with NPM, Node and AngularJS (or similar) is beneficial
- Experience with Slack, Asana, Google Drive, Dropbox and the ability to learn a custom CMS quickly are all desired skills
- Doesn’t crack under pressure (i.e. laughs, doesn’t cry) when holding 12 plates that are spinning at the same time, while standing on the tip of a rocket at launch
- Is fun to work with and be around and has a passion for wine!
- Ping pong skills a plus
- A competitive salary based on your experience
- 20 days off, plus your birthday (as long as you bring in cake)
- A regular wine allowance
- Contributory pension
- $25/mo contribution towards gym membership
- Opportunity to utilize a personal budget to build your skills and further enhance your career
- Performance related bonus
- Work in a brand new, state of the art (dog friendly) office with a full kitchen, rooftop patio with grill and fire pits, ping pong table, regular wine tastings, and a fun, casual, start-up atmosphere!
nakedwines.com is an online retailer with a difference.
The business is built around a virtuous circle where…
- Customers fund winemakers, and in return get exclusive wines at wholesale prices
- Winemakers get to do what they love — focus on making great wine
- Having created a completely novel crowd-sourcing model to finance rapid product growth, our company has quickly built a 100,000-person angel network of investors to support their ever-growing catalogue of exclusive wines.
- NakedWines.com is a recognized leader for its innovation and revolutionary business model. It’s also a fun and fast-paced place to work.
If you fit the bill, then we want to hear from you - please get your resumé and a cover letter over to email@example.com.