Why join the nakedwines.com team?
Nakedwines.com aims to connect everyday wine drinkers with the best winemakers around the world. Our customers support talented, independent winemakers across the USA and the world, in return for access to exclusive hand-crafted wines at amazing prices. By funding winemakers upfront, nakedwines.com can remove a huge chunk of the costs that would usually be passed back to the customer.
Nakedwines.com started in the UK in 2008 and by 2012 the company launched in the US and Australia. The US business recently celebrated our 8th anniversary and we are delivering profits along with significant growth. We have a team of over 100 people based in Napa, California and a production site in Kenwood.
Come be a part of a culture of fun, hard-working people in a laid-back office environment. All of our staff members are friendly and helpful, so you will be welcomed from the start.
Are you a keen planner with an eye for detail? Do you get excited about having everything organized and sorted? Are you process oriented and solutions driven?
Well then keep reading…
The Planning and Procurement Administrator will play a key role in helping us manage our Global PO system. This role will play a major part in helping us ensure accurate details are reflected in the system from grape to bottle, as well as stay on top of supplier invoicing. You will report to the Wine Planning Project Manager on the Planning and Procurement team.
- Manage the Global PO and product system ensuring all information is entered accurately and in a timely manner
- Manage recurring winemaker POs
- Audit the contract tracking spreadsheet
- Winery overhead cost allocation tracking
- Process invoices from suppliers and check they match the PO system
- Gather data for weekly Wines Going Live meeting hosted internally
- Participate in weekly planning and bottling meetings
- Compare actual volume versus planned volume in PO system
- General nakedwines.com PO system support from planning and procurement team
- This is an evolving role with opportunities to take on more responsibilities
Are you the right person? The ideal candidate is described as:
- Highly organized with acute attention to detail
- High level of integrity and discretion
- Understands arithmetic and is comfortable working with numbers
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to complete activities with minimal direction
- Must have good organizational skills and the ability to follow through on projects
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Professional attitude and a strong work ethic
- Well-developed analytical skills with the ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associate degree preferred
- 1-2 years work experience as an executive or administrative assistant required
- Bookkeeping or financial admin experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and Google Office tools
- Track record of exceptional decision making and communication skills
- Strong computer, technical and analytical skills
- If you fit the bill, then we want to hear from you - please send your resumé and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with an email subject line: P&P Administrator