Who we are:
Nakedwines.com is creating a community of wine drinkers and winemakers who are changing the wine world for the better. Our customers support talented, independent winemakers across the USA and the world, in return for access to exclusive hand-crafted wines at amazing prices. Because we fund winemakers upfront, Nakedwines.com can remove a huge chunk of the costs that would usually be passed back to the customer.
Nakedwines.com started in the UK in 2008 and by 2012 Naked Wines launched in the US and later in Australia. The US business recently celebrated our 6th anniversary and we are delivering profits along with significant growth. We have a marketing, operations, finance and customer service team approaching 100 people based in Napa, and a production site in Kenwood.
Come be a part of a culture of fun, hard-working people in a laid-back environment where employees come to work in flip flops and jeans. All of our staff members are very friendly and helpful, so before long you will be coming to work with your friends.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our team.
The key objective for this role is to provide support for our Business Development team by seeking out new partnership opportunities, creating timely and accurate reporting and administering a smooth process.
The role will include the following key responsibilities:
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools to routinely extract contacts and create accurate and targeted lists of prospects
- Use online networking and search engine tools to help build targeted lists and identify new opportunity areas
- Manage and maintain the sales Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems with detailed documentation, status and activity updates
- Collaborate closely with our Business Development team to help them accelerate pipeline growth
- Manage and maintain the sales invoice and purchase order systems in collaboration with our Finance team
- Working with Account holders and clients to reconcile insert circulation numbers
- Achieve monthly quotas of sourced qualified opportunities
- Complete all required administrative duties, such as daily and weekly reports to internal team members, maintain follow up items, and satisfy other documentation needs
- Proactively identifying and collaborating on new opportunities (we never stand still!)
This role will report to the Director of Sales.
We are looking for an individual who has demonstrable experience in excelling in the following areas:
- Self-starter – you set your own plan, and see things through from creation to completion
- Analytical – you are comfortable analysing large data sets and using this to make decisions
- Rigorous – you have a relentless attention to detail and pride in getting things right the first time
- Structured – you love executing processes that work smoothly for everyone involved
- Personable – you love working in a team with different skills and points of view
- Flexibility – you are comfortable with changing priorities and needs
- Passionate – you are passionate about constantly improving and never settling for second best
No wine industry experience required.
Must have the right to work in the US and at least 1 year of work experience in sales and/or marketing.
We require this individual to work 5 days per week (Mon-Fri) in our Napa HQ.
Compensation and Benefits
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time
- Monthly gym contribution
- Wine allowance
- Compensation - Dependent on experience and qualifications
- Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject line: Sales Development Representative
- Applicants may also be required to take an online assessment