Support California's winemaking community
California’s winemaking community needs our help
Since Sunday, October 8th, catastrophic fires have been ravaging Napa and Sonoma wine country. The fires have hit the winemaking community hard – hundreds of wineries have been affected. Vines and production facilities have been burned to the ground, and thousands of people have lost their homes and workplaces.
How you can help
The Angel community changes the lives of winemakers on a daily basis. Now we can pull together to help those who need it most…
How we're using the money
We are working with local groups in Napa, Sonoma and surrounding wine country including the Napa Valley Community Foundation and other organizations that share our values and priorities:
- Money will go to our winemaking communities in need — those who work in vineyards and wineries…
- We'll help people now… by donating to evacuation and relief efforts
- And we'll help people get back on their feet once the flames are under control and people are able to move back to the area and return to their lives
New to nakedwines.com? Click here to register
$750,887 raised so far!
Fire Recovery Pre-order
Angel Donation Drive
Spread the word.
We kicked things off by sending a $50,000 check to the Napa Valley Community Foundation — with your help, that money is immediately being deployed to help communities impacted by the fires.
Here are some of the things they are already doing with that money:
- Immediate relief and recovery services to those affected by the fires
- Providing food, shelter and childcare
- Transportation out of evacuation areas and to shelters
- Health services available to the thousands being evacuated
"We are tremendously grateful for the incredible generosity of the company and its customers."
Napa Valley Community Foundation President
Details people have asked about:
So far we’ve given $50,000 to the Napa Valley Community Foundation and another $50,000 to the Community Foundation of Sonoma County.
Your donation will be charged to the default credit card on your account when we process the donations on or around next week. If you want to donate from your account balance or donate more than $100, please email firstname.lastname@example.org — understand if there’s a delay in getting back to you as some of our staff is affected by the fire evacuations.
We're not a 501c3 or other non-profit. If you want to donate directly to a 501c3, we recommend the Napa Valley Community Foundation.