WE'RE NOT SURE
- This Rosé of Pinot Noir from Patrice practically hums with bright red fruits like plush strawberry and oh-so-ripe cherry, not to mention a citrusy zing that perfectly caps off this light pink flavor parade.
- With your funding behind him, Patrice scouted out high-end Pinot Noir straight from Sancerre, the world-famous pocket of France's Loire Valley, and gave it extra-special attention to bring you one unbelievably elegant Rosé.
- Angels like you helped Patrice make this crisp, refined Rosé a reality and he can't thank you enough. Pop open a bottle and make a toast – to you!
Deep, dark and drenched head to toe with mouth-filling berry flavors and a rich, refined backbone of oaky spice, Richard’s Petite Sirah is powerful, complex and a crowd-favorite every single vintage.
Richard put your funding to work in the best way, sourcing grapes from a fourth generation farming family in Clarksburg. This family knows better than anyone how to grow Petite Sirah perfection and you gave Richard the all-access pass to their best fruit!
This intense, unfrogettable red helped Richard put Clarksburg on the map – a high point of his career – and YOU made it all possible. Grab a bottle (or two!) and celebrate with this latest vintage of hallmark Petite Sirah – you’ve earned it.
- Stephen and Jamie’s show-stopping Shiraz is pure South African elegance, dripping in deep, luscious berry flavors from cherry and blueberry to rich, ripe plum, all backed by a soft touch of spice and a long, mouth-filling finish.
- You gave this famous South African father-son duo of winemakers access to all the high-end Shiraz (aka Syrah) their hearts desired, so they carefully crafted you this easy-sipping stunner using only the very best hand-picked fruit
- Your winemakers suggest pairing this soul-warming red up with a hearty cut of steak – what they humbly don’t mention is that this classic combo may leave you temporarily speechless while you try to understand how something could taste this delicious.
Roll out the red (or white) carpet – it’s the first California Brut sparkling from Rob! This crisp bubbly practically sings with refreshing tastes of apple and pear, plus a bit of zesty citrus tang.
Rob’s been the winemaker behind some of California’s most famous sparkling wines – now he’s making some of the most elegant, world-class bubblies of his career, and they’re all exclusive to Angels!
Turn any weeknight into a special occasion with this wildly crowd-pleasing sparkling sipper! Pop a bottle and help Rob celebrate his latest chapter as your new expert in effervescence!
- Your fan-favorite, full-powered Pinot Noir from the "Napa Valley of the South." Just shy of L.A., Sta. Rita is famous for its gorgeous cool climate wines that sell for $30+ a bottle.
- Matt made a voluptuous Pinot, harvesting premium fruit from two celebrity vineyards and aging the juice in seasoned French oak barrels – for a full year!
- This is a top-shelf wine that YOU fund from scratch – be proud. One of California's most expensive wines is yours for a bargain!
- Bouncing with bright fruit and a tantalizing, tangy zip, Wayne’s delicious vintage sparkling is back!
- For this cuvee (winemaker speak for “sparkling wine blend”) Wayne used high-end Pinot Noir from California’s cool southern Delta to bring you a “blanc de noirs”-style bubbly, meaning it’s a white sparkling wine made from the black Pinot Noir grape. The more you know!
- Wayne’s last vintage of this special sparkling won a shiny Silver medal at the esteemed San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition, so this time he got the green light to make even more of this fizzy dream wine – because it’s likely going to sell out twice as fast this time!
- You have a new favorite wine – you just don’t know it yet. This beautifully-balanced white is glimmering with crisp flavors like apple, pear, and a touch of melon. Between the delicate texture and refreshing finish, white wine doesn’t get better than this!
- Pinot Blanc’s still a bit of an undiscovered gem here in the States, but it’s super popular in the Pfalz region of Germany (Gerd’s home – and the area that’s responsible for growing this majestic grape) – so you’re getting this rare and luxurious white for an insane deal.
- Pour a lightly-chilled glass of this delightful white with fresh grilled fish and veggies. Instant bliss.
- Perfectly balanced, classic and complex, Derek’s deeply delicious red drips with deep, dark fruit flavors and a swirl of spice all elegantly wrapped up in a silky-smooth mouthfeel and a full, long, lingering finish.
- When it comes to Pinot Noir, Derek says, “the quality of the grapes is of the utmost importance as it is such a transparent variety.” So with your help, he sourced grapes from a single vineyard deep in the coolest corner of Anderson Valley just 10 miles from the Pacific Ocean, where the conditions are picture-perfect for otherworldly Pinot.
- Wines from these grapes usually sell for north of $40 a bottle, but for helping Derek get his hands on some of the best Pinot around, you get this refined red for a fraction of that!
- Great wine takes time – and thanks to your funding, Dave could spend months finessing this wild Washington Malbec into the kind of rich red Angels grapple over.
- Harvested from supreme vineyards in the heart of Columbia Valley, this red was oh-so-slowly fermented, carefully blended, an aged in hand-selected oak barrels. The result? An intensely fruity Malbec that's supple, silky and complex.
- Anywhere else, this barrel-aged Malbec would go for $20 easy. But your investment in Dave gives you the inside track on a world-class wine for a killer price!
- Franck’s sumptuous Spanish red is positively dripping with decadent, ripe red fruit flavors like juicy, rich berries and cherries, with just a hint of light spices.
- Thanks to your support, Franck’s able to give these old, dry-farmed vines the most love and attention possible, believing that truly great wines are all made in the vineyard. This Carignan is the ultimate proof!
- Everything in the vineyard is done by hand and the vines are naturally low-yielding, meaning Franck only had enough grapes to make a few hundred cases of wine this vintage. Don’t miss your share of this refined red from a true Spanish genius!