WE'RE NOT SURE
This is a classic Napa Valley Merlot from a winemaker with over 40 years experience in the region. Whoa.
Ken traveled the length of the valley to find the perfect fruit for this ripe and rustic Napa staple, harvesting grapes from the cool Carneros region and sun-kissed valley floor.
Not only is this man a Napa legend, he's one of your very first winemakers. Ken's made you Merlot since the very beginning - don't miss your iconic Angel treat!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your most popular winemaker did it again! This turbo-charged Reserve version of his Cab boasts a full-throttle kick of dark red fruit and silky vanilla & spice.
- Stephen's delicious Black Label wines are a couple bucks more expensive than his normal wines, but you get so much for that $2 it's unbelievable. He gets that quality by going up into the Sierra Foothills and working with really high-end Cab vineyards.
- Tender, juicy steak, sizzling on the grill 'til it's cooked just right... it's the perfect pairing (if you don't finish the whole bottle while you're cooking).
The tiny town of Lodi is known for ripe and robust Zinfandels… the kind of wildly bold reds spilling over with more juice and spice than an out-of-the-oven slice of berry pie.
And with your funding, Evangelos harvested 105 barrels worth of incredible Zinfandel from one of the best vineyards in the region - the Rippey family estate (a Lodi vineyard that dates back to 1900!)
Evangelos is the only winemaker granted permission to make Zin from this property. The minute he harvested his fruit, we called dibs on every single bottle – so you can sip assured that this single-vineyard beauty is exclusive to the Angels who made it possible!
- Thank the California drought - David credits 2015's dry, arid weather for this Cab's exaggerated texture and intense dark fruit flavors.
- All that heat enhanced the flavors David fell in love with when this Lodi Cabernet was growing on the vine – get ready to slurp in summer goodness like rich black cherries and summer plums.
- This elegant red spent 18 months aging in expensive oak barrels, so it stands toe-to-toe with smoky meats. For the vegetarian crowd: Try a grilled portobello burger brushed with truffle oil!
- Ho-boy! This is Oregon Pinot Noir at its finest. Juicy black cherries, berries, a hint of vanilla and toasty spice... everything you love about this red, amplified.
- Scott works with dry-farmed hillside vineyards in one of the most diverse and nuanced wine regions in the U.S. - a place the Native American inhabitants of Oregon call "the land of 1,000 valleys".
- YOU funded one of the country's leading Pinot Noir experts to make his dream wine - and it's everything you could hope for. Grab a bottle while it lasts!
- Sharon wanted to give this red flavor to remember – so she blended Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Tempranillo, Carignane, Cab Sauv, Shiraz, Primitivo, Zinfandel, Petit Verdot and (deep breath) Pinot Noir inside. That's dedication to the cause!
- Why so many grapes? Each has its own special flavor profile... and when they're expertly blended together? It's a sensation!
- Angel funding gave Sharon the chance to harvest grapes from across California - and combine all of her favorite varietals inside. This deliciousness? All thanks to you.
- Matt knows exactly what you love about a Napa Cab - and he's made one of the world's most luxurious reds just plain fun to drink.
- Not just anybody can harvest fruit from the top vineyards he can - and he uses that exclusive access to bring you a mouthwatering red flush with bold, ripe berries, plums... even spicy-sweet notes like mocha.
- Give this wine a proper decant while you grill a nice thick piece of juicy steak. It could only get better if you had an extra bottle of this 94% rated beauty on the side.
- Glug, glug, glug...wait, you want me to write a tasting note?! This is dangerously drinkable Cabernet smoother than silk pajamas.
- Stephen's a legend for making BIG wines for tiny prices. His Lodi Cab is the proof, showcasing a lush, ripe style from a single estate vineyard (and yours for under $10 a bottle!)
- This is your everyday red right here. Don't feel bad opening a bottle (or two) whenever a friend drops by.
- Ripe, rich Napa Cab swirling with deep, dark and delicious fruit - you're gonna need a bigger glass. This incredible value Napa Cabernet will blow you away.
- By working with Napa vineyards and a few that sit a couple miles outside of "Napa Valley," Alex got to work with prestigious Napa fruit at a fraction of the cost - that's why this $54 wine is yours for less than $20.
- Alex made waves with her great white Chenin Blanc, and Angels have been chomping at the bit for her to make a red. Now that she's revealed it's a stunning Napa Cab, we expect things to spin completely out of control.
- Petit Sirah is always a luxurious fruit bomb of a wine - and it's an absolute monster now that your favorite winemaker's gotten his hands on it.
- Stephen is an absolute expert at this style, and extracts the best flavors from a single-vineyard estate to bring you a seductive red full of rich black fruit and spice.
- A wine this robust pairs with beef, lamb, pork... (I could go on) – but my personal favorite is marinated steak slathered in BBQ sauce... and a few onion rings for good measure.