- Ben's truly outdone himself with this one – this intense, organically-grown red is generously loaded with deep, dark berry fruits and a decadent dash of spice to round it off. Yum!
- Every wine Ben creates is a complete knockout, and this lavish red is no exception. Made with premium Syrah and Grenache from hillside vineyards in the heart of Southern France, this top-notch red is the creme-de-la-creme of Ben’s wines – and it’s all thanks to you!
- Pair this red up with some slow-roasted pork and rich, buttery mashed potatoes, gather a few of your favorite people to share it with and you’re all set!
- Ben’s luxurious Languedoc red is a racy dive into juicy, vibrant flavors of raspberry, with a sultry backbone of spice and a velveteen smoothness that’s simply irresistible.
- Your support helped Ben track down some of Southern France’s finest fruit, growing in a single vineyard lined with heritage 70-year-old vines, and helped him give this luscious red the full treatment in the cellar.
- The old vines of this esteemed vineyard are super low yielding, which means Ben could only harvest enough fruit to make a few hundred cases of this robust red. Make sure you scoop a bottle up for yourself while there are still a few to be had.