- This lavish Languedoc red is drenched in full-powered juicy flavors of raspberry, with a backbone of spice and a velvety finish that’s simply irresistible.
- Your support helped Ben track down some of Southern France’s finest fruit, growing in a single vineyard lined with heritage 70-year-old vines, and helped him give this luxurious red the full treatment in the cellar.
- These old vines are super low yielding, which means Ben could only harvest enough fruit to make a few hundred cases of this robust red. Make sure you scoop a bottle up for yourself while there are still a few to be had.
- This intense, organically-grown red is packed with deep, dark berry fruits, a dash of savory spice and a long, juicy finish to round it off.
- Made with premium Syrah and Grenache from hillside vineyards in the heart of Southern France, this decadent red is one of the finest wines Ben makes – and it’s all thanks to you!
- With your funding behind him, Ben could source hand-harvested grapes from organically-farmed vineyards grown with the utmost care, bringing you a French stunner that’ll elevate any evening.
It may be old vine, but this rare red isn’t old fashioned. With aromas and flavors like bright red fruit, savory herbs and a finish oh-so soft and smooth, you’ll be saying more Mourvèdre, please.
Thanks to Angel funding, Macario sourced his grapes from 4th generation winegrowers in Oakley, California who cherish this grape style usually found in France and Spain. The grapes were handpicked from legacy head-trained vines in sandy soils – some 130 years old!
At a market price of $33.99 – Angels save $14! – this limited production wine from a historic vineyard will be gone in a flash!