- This all-star blend is super inky, full of powerful dark berry flavors and an intense kick of rich oak. It’s a big YUM.
- With your funding, Adam was able to harvest fruit from three spectacular vineyards in Australia's Clare Valley — where the grapes are rich and the growing is easy.
- Pop a bottle and let it sit on the table for an hour or two while you simmer a rich pasta sauce on the stove. Slather some spaghetti with a rich ragu, pour yourself a glass... and the evening will unfold before you.
- Jen’s Rosé of Pinot Gris is a thirst-quencher, with juicy watermelon and strawberry flavors that will have you coming back for seconds.
- Your support gave Jen access to grapes from a trio of vineyards across South Australia, including the cooler reaches of King Valley – home to some of Australia’s oldest Pinot Gris vines.
- “This is some magic fruit with lovely delicacy and flavor,” Jen says. She even gave your Rosé an extra 18 hours to rest on the grape skins, bringing out a lovely pink blush. The perfect pink Australian sipper, delivered!
- Sam’s Shiraz is light and peppery with the freshness of eucalyptus and wafts of sweet meat cooking on the barbie — it’s the perfect Aussie day in a glass.
- With Angel funding, Sam hit three different vineyards to create a balanced fruit flavor that whispers — not screams — but it says all the right things.
- Sam suggests serving his Shiraz slightly cooler than room temperature, so pop it in the fridge for a bit while you fire up the grill and it will be the perfect pair for anything you char up.
- This Merlot puts red berries and cherries centerstage. It's a vibrant, pleasurable red from five Victoria vineyards... including one of the Pfeiffer family's own!
- To top it off, Jen aged portions of her Merlot in French Oak barrels to round out its texture and flavor, while keeping the fresh fruit intact.
- Quality Merlot like this for $10.99? That's a wheel of a deal – and a special thank you from Jen to Angels, for helping bring world-class Australian reds to wine drinkers everywhere.
- Crisp fruity flavors of juicy peach give way to a touch of toasty spice in this rich, creamy Chardonnay from your South Australia expert Sam, with a plush, mouth-filling smoothness that lingers on through a long, luxurious finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Sam was able to access sought-after vineyards in South Australia’s Victoria region and blend fruit from warmer pockets of vineyards with a portion of grapes from cooler sites, bringing you the signature fruitiness and complexity of classic Aussie Chard.
- This world-class Chardonnay is a Down Under delight with a huge savings to boot. Bring home a bottle and reward yourself for funding the world’s best winemakers like Sam – you deserve it!
- This vibrant Australian Shiraz is full of lively red berry flavors, with a signature soft kick of peppery spice to punch up the full, smooth texture, and a long, lingering finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Jen could blend her pick of Shiraz from a trio of vineyards across her home region of Victoria, including the famed Heathcote region – one of Australia’s premium Shiraz hotspots.
- With a 91% lifetime rating, over 10,000 thumbs up Angel reviews and an exclusive $16 savings, this crowd-favorite Shiraz never stays on the shelves for very long. Take Jen’s advice and “grab some today for your taste of Australia!”
- This light, citrusy Sauvignon Blanc pulses with fruity tropical flavors, like juicy kiwi and passionfruit, capped off with a soft, oh-so refreshing finish that’s as crisp as they come.
- For this white’s zippiness and depth, Jen blended cool-climate fruit from her home turf in Victoria, South Australia with Sauv Blanc from warmer, top notch vineyards right next door on the border of New South Wales.
- Jen worked tirelessly to preserve every bit of flavor and make this Sauv sipper as thirst-quenching as possible. Grab a bottle and make a toast – to Jen and then yourself, for supporting her every step of the way!
Robust, generous and smooth, this Shiraz is the perfect match for a BBQ a firepit, and a long fun night with friends.
As a teen, Juicy planted Shiraz vines that went on to be owned by a REALLY famous Australian winery. Now he’s fortunate enough to make delicious Shiraz from the same vineyard he knows and loves so well. That's thanks to you!
There's Shiraz you keep for a rainy day and Shiraz you open early and often because it's just that good. Open this red early... and often!
This robust Shiraz packs a velvety punch of blackberry, blueberry and a dapple of spice, with a soft, silky smooth finish from generous oak aging.
Your funding helped Adam source this Shiraz from top-notch dry-farmed vineyards in a small, revered corner of world-famous Clare Valley, one of Australia’s oldest wine regions that your winemaker also proudly calls home.
A perfect savory pairing for this sleek Shiraz would be short beef ribs smoked with sweet paprika, garlic and black pepper. But it's also stunning all on its own — just add a few of your favorite people!
- This fruit-driven Moscato is a sweet specialty from Down Under, with a lush set of peach, honey and apricot flavors wrapped in a crisp, clean, refreshing finish.
- Your funding helped Jen source and blend light, delicious varieties like White Frontignac, Gewurztraminer and Riesling from a trio of vineyards throughout Victoria, the sweet-wine capital of Australia.
- This is Jen’s first sweet Australian Moscato created exclusively for Angels, and with just a little over a 1,000 cases of this debut vintage available, this is one sweet sipper you don’t want to sleep on!