- Mouth-filling richness and a flash of dark delectable fruit glide on a tempting, velvety smoothness into a long, lip-smacking finish that’ll have you thinking about your next bottle of this sultry Shiraz before you're even done with the first.
- With Angel funding, Sam chose the best of the best fruit from three different vineyards in South Australia, including his very own family vineyard, then expertly blended it all for breathtaking complexity at his small winery in Seymour, coaxing out every sumptuous layer and nuance of fruity flavor possible.
- This red treasure’s decadent smoothness and a toasty bit of oak make it the perfect companion for an afternoon around the grill, or “barbie” as they call it Down Under. Serve it up with a juicy, mouthwatering rack of lamb or ribs and you’re all set!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Luscious, creamy and flush with ripe white nectarine and apple flavors, Randal’s classy, mouthwatering Aussie Chard does Down Under proud.
- 2018 was a picture-perfect vintage for Adelaide Chardonnay, Randal says, with ideal conditions to help the fruit ripen at just the right speed for a full range of juicy, fruity flavors – and Randal was just the winemaker to capture them.
- This premium Adelaide Hills Chardonnay is the perfect mix of what Randal calls “good old fashioned winemaking and superb fruit quality.” Now it’s all yours to enjoy!
WE'RE NOT SURE
This juicy Down Under white races with rich flavors of ripe pear, white peach and a touch of citrus and spice that glide together smoothly into an unforgettably refreshing finish.
Adam harvested pristine Clare Valley Riesling, Pinot Gris and Gewürztraminer side by side at the same time and co-fermented this tempting trio to bring you a simply epic Aussie white wine field blend!
This lively, versatile white is the perfect patio companion all on its own, but pair a glass with a loaded cheese plate or charcuterie spread and you've got a full-fledged flavorfest on your hands.
- This juicy, jaw-dropping red is dripping with mouthwatering black fruit flavors that match up perfectly with a hint of spice, all packed together with a full, round smoothness and a luxuriously long finish.
- This rich Aussie red marks Adam’s debut Shiraz for Angels under his Cellar Works label. With Angel support he was able to source premium fruit from some of South Australia’s most high-end growing regions from Clare Valley to Barossa.
- “This is a great weeknight number,” your winemaker says. Have a glass (or two) alongside a slice of fresh-baked pizza or a cheese-sprinkled mound of spaghetti and you’re all set.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Sam’s single-vineyard Cab is a beautifully balanced Aussie red boasting a bounty of intensely savory dark fruit, elegantly framed with just a touch of oaky spice.
- The Gentle Annie Vineyard is set in the heart of Central Victoria, where dry conditions make the vines struggle, giving Sam a low-yielding crop of small berries packed full of extra concentrated flavors.
- Sam has called this wine “a stylish and sophisticated, full-bodied red that also has a delightful freshness to it. Very classy stuff!” Thirsty yet?
- Jen’s Rebel Red is packed with the perfect layering of lush dark berry flavors, mingled with an elegant, velvety smoothness from six months of aging in French oak.
- Your support gave Jen the access she needed to high-end Cabernet and Shiraz from carefully chosen vineyards in Victoria – so she could bring you this outstanding Australian red that’s as ripe, juicy and delectable as possible.
- When you fund a winemaker as talented and adventurous as Jen, with a knack for taking classic Aussie red blends to the next level, everyone wins! “My Rebel Red is an absolute steal,” Jen says, “and a bloody beautiful drink to boot!!!”
- This is a full-bodied powerhouse red not to be taken lightly! Jam-packed with lush and juicy dark fruit flavors against an elegant backdrop of warm spices and a plush, heavenly mouthfeel from 14 months of barrel aging.
- The grapes for this wine are handpicked by Tait Hamilton from his magnificent vineyards in Heathcoate, on the border of Australia's Mount Camel Ranges.
- Sam says, "for fans of the dangerously big (and generally expensive) Australian Shiraz, this is a crackingly good example." And it’s all yours for a song!
- This rich red is steeped in all the hallmark flavors of classic Aussie-style Shiraz – bold, juicy dark fruits (think ripe raspberry right out of the briar patch), effortlessly balanced with a touch of oaky savoriness and silky-smooth mouthfeel for a wine that steals the show every single time.
- This stunning Shiraz grew in Daryl's very own corner of Barossa Valley, where the warm, dry growing season makes the vines work a little harder, giving him fruit that’s flush with full, complex and oh-so-concentrated flavors.
- Daryl’s estate vineyard sits right near the vines for Penfolds, the iconic Australian winery where he was once the winemaker behind some of the most famous Shiraz in the world. Now he’s making his own top-shelf Shiraz just for you and at a fraction of the price.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This scrumptious, stellar red blend from Australian winemaking duo Judy and Glen Kelly gushes with a bounty of dark berry flavors, backed by just a touch of spice and a long rewarding finish. “Heaven Sent” indeed.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Judy and Glen were able to start with top-tier Cabernet Sauvignon and craft an elegant, easy-sipping blend featuring lush Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Shiraz and just a touch of Grenache to round everything out in the most delicious way possible.
- This delectable red comes straight from vines that Judy and Glen have tended together for over 20 years, and they put extra special care into each and every bottle. Now it’s all yours to enjoy!
- This distinguished Aussie Durif - aka Petite Sirah, will wrap you up in a rich, velvety blanket of dark, complex fruit.
- With Angels’ help, Jen got her pick of premium Rutherglen grapes from two super-low-yield vineyards – so every grape that went into this spectacular red is fully saturated with killer flavor.
- The BIG bold flavors of Jen’s Diamond Durif are perfect with a whole shoulder of lamb that’s been massaged with garlic, fresh rosemary and olive oil, then slow-cooked until fork tender.