All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
- This savory Australian Shiraz is full of lively red fruit flavors and a warming touch of peppery spice.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Jen could blend her pick of Shiraz from a trio of vineyards across her home region of Victoria, including the famed Heathcote region – one of Australia’s premium Shiraz hotspots.
- With a 91% lifetime rating, tens of thousands of thumbs-up Angel reviews and your exclusive savings, this crowd-favorite Shiraz never stays on the shelves for very long. Take Jen’s advice and “grab some today for your taste of Australia!”
- Crisp tropical fruity flavors like juicy peach and pineapple give way to a touch of toasty spice in this creamy Chardonnay from your South Australia expert. It looks and tastes like a glass of gold!
- Thanks to your funding, Sam was able to access sought-after vineyards and blend fruit from warmer pockets with a portion of grapes from cooler sites, bringing you the signature fruitiness and complexity of classic Aussie Chard.
This world-class Chardonnay is an Australian masterpiece with a huge savings to boot. Bring home a bottle and reward yourself for funding the world’s best winemakers like Sam – you deserve it!
- This all-star blend is super inky, full of powerful dark berry flavors and an intense kick of rich oak. It’s a big YUM.
- With your funding, Adam was able to harvest fruit from three spectacular vineyards in Australia's Clare Valley — where the grapes are rich and the growing is easy.
- Pop a bottle and let it sit on the table for an hour or two while you simmer a rich pasta sauce on the stove. Slather some spaghetti with a rich ragu, pour yourself a glass... and the evening will unfold before you.
- This bold, juicy Shiraz is a Down Under powerhouse, dripping with ripe red and black fruit flavors and a hint of warming spice.
- With Angel support, Jen harvested first-rate Shiraz from her choice of vineyards spread across her home region of Victoria, blended together for a mouthwatering red you won’t be able to put down.
- Jen’s got the magic touch when it comes to Shiraz – her rocking red is one of her most popular Angel-funded wines with a lifetime 90+ rating. Now’s your chance to scoop up the latest vintage!
- This light, citrusy Sauvignon Blanc pulses with fruity tropical flavors, like juicy kiwi and passionfruit, capped off with a soft, oh-so refreshing finish that’s as crisp as they come.
- For this white’s zippiness and depth, Jen blended cool-climate fruit from her home turf in Victoria, South Australia with Sauv Blanc from warmer, top notch vineyards right next door on the border of New South Wales.
- Jen worked tirelessly to preserve every bit of flavor and make this Sauv sipper as thirst-quenching as possible. Grab a bottle and make a toast – to Jen and then yourself, for supporting her every step of the way!
- Jen’s Down Under classic pops with ‘very berry’ flavors like wild blackberry, juicy black cherry and ripe blueberry made sleek and elegant from 9 months of barrel aging.
- Thanks to your support, this former Australia Winemaker of the Year harvested top-quality grapes from three primo vineyards in South Australia's Victoria region to bring you the 10th vintage of her crowd-favorite Cabernet.
- “My Rebel Cabernet is rich, round and silky smooth!” said Jen. “It certainly offers plenty of bang for buck!” Enough said – scoop up some bottles pronto!
- Jen’s Rosé of Pinot Gris is a thirst-quencher, with juicy red cherry and strawberry flavors that will have you coming back for seconds.
- Your support gave Jen access to grapes from a trio of vineyards across South Australia, including the cooler reaches of King Valley – home to some of Australia’s oldest Pinot Gris vines.
- “This is some magic fruit with lovely delicacy and flavor,” Jen says. The perfect pink Australian sipper, delivered!
- This Aussie red is fresh and fruity – bursting with bright cherry and raspberry flavors – plus a velvety-smooth finish from 8 months of oak aging.
- Your support gave Jen the access she needed to high-end Cabernet and Shiraz from carefully chosen vineyards in southern Australia – so she could bring you this outstanding red that’s as ripe and delectable as possible.
- When you fund a winemaker as talented and adventurous as Jen – with a knack for taking classic Aussie blends to the next level – everyone wins! “My Rebel Red is an absolute steal,” Jen says, “and a bloody beautiful wine to boot!”
- Jam-packed with flavors like juicy red plum, ripe cherry and wild raspberry – plus a touch of savory spice – this is an easy-drinking take on Tempranillo that you’ll reach for time and time again.
- Your support gave Jen access to high-quality fruit from two vineyards along the Murray River in Australia, where Tempranillo develops bright flavors that Jen masterfully guides into the finished wine.
- With a 90% buy again rating across 7 vintages, this beloved red is a no-brainer buy. Act fast to get your share.
Jen's Moscato is a sweet specialty from Down Under, with lush flavors like peach, honey and apricot wrapped in a crisp, refreshing finish.
Your funding helped Jen harvest and blend White Frontignac and a splash of Gewurztraminer from vineyards throughout Victoria, the sweet wine capital of Australia.
Jen created this Australian Moscato exclusively for Angels – this is one sweet sipper you don’t want to sleep on!