- This vibrant Australian Shiraz is full of lively red berry flavors, with a signature soft kick of peppery spice to punch up the full, smooth texture, and a long, lingering finish.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Jen could blend her pick of Shiraz from a trio of vineyards across her home region of Victoria, including the famed Heathcote region – one of Australia’s premium Shiraz hotspots.
- With a 91% lifetime rating, over 10,000 thumbs up Angel reviews and an exclusive $16 savings, this crowd-favorite Shiraz never stays on the shelves for very long. Take Jen’s advice and “grab some today for your taste of Australia!”
- This bold, juicy Shiraz is a Down Under powerhouse, dripping with rich, ripe red and dark fruits, an edge of spice and a soft, melt-in-your-mouth smoothness.
- To bring you this classic red, Jen sourced first-rate Shiraz from her choice of four vineyards spread across her home region of Victoria, and blended the fruit together for a mouthwatering red you won’t be able to put down.
- Jen’s got the magic touch when it comes to Shiraz – this rowdy red is one of her most popular Angel-funded wines with a lifetime 92% rating. Now’s your chance to scoop up the latest vintage and try it for yourself!
This light and bright Rosé gently hums with ripe flavors wound together with a lush smoothness that’s perfect for sipping away on a sunny afternoon.
Your support helped Sam fine-tune this juicy Rosé at each step in the cellar, layering the flush fruitiness with a touch of richness from its time resting on the Grenache grape skins.
For giving Sam everything he needs to craft this delicious pink sipper, you’re getting a top-notch Australian Rosé for under $10 — grab a bottle while it lasts!
This robust Shiraz packs a velvety punch of blackberry, blueberry and a dapple of spice, with a soft, silky smooth finish from generous oak aging.
Your funding helped Adam source this Shiraz from top-notch dry-farmed vineyards in a small, revered corner of world-famous Clare Valley, one of Australia’s oldest wine regions that your winemaker also proudly calls home.
A perfect savory pairing for this sleek Shiraz would be short beef ribs smoked with sweet paprika, garlic and black pepper. But it's also stunning all on its own — just add a few of your favorite people!
- Jen’s rich, ripe Rebel Cabernet Sauvignon is a Down Under classic, layered with decadent dark fruity flavors and a sleek, elegant texture from 9 months of barrel aging in French and American oak.
- Thanks to your support, Jen could harvest her choice of top-quality grapes from five premium vineyards in South Australia's Victoria region to bring her crowd-favorite Rebel Cabernet back for a whopping 9th vintage!
- Jen declares, “Starting off with great fruit is the first step in making a great wine!” You helped her snag some of the finest fruit Down Under, now the wine is all yours to enjoy. Grab a bottle and taste this unforgettable Cab that’s all thanks to YOU!
- This light, citrusy Sauvignon Blanc pulses with fruity tropical flavors, like juicy kiwi and passionfruit, capped off with a soft, oh-so refreshing finish that’s as crisp as they come.
- For this white’s zippiness and depth, Jen blended cool-climate fruit from her home turf in Victoria, South Australia with Sauv Blanc from warmer, top notch vineyards right next door on the border of New South Wales.
- Jen worked tirelessly to preserve every bit of flavor and make this Sauv sipper as thirst-quenching as possible. Grab a bottle and make a toast – to Jen and then yourself, for supporting her every step of the way!
Smooth, sultry and unbelievably satisfying, Adam’s Aussie red is a powerhouse blend of three unlikely varieties that bring out the best in each other, unfolding with luscious dark fruit flavors and mouth-watering complexity.
Adam took Angel funding and found the finest red varieties growing across South Australia, blending them together and aging the wine for 10 months in a mix of stainless steel and French oak to make every drop downright decadent.
“This blend is at home at any occasion. We always have a bottle handy," says Adam, "Get in quick because this always sells out!” Give this rich red a try – just don’t be too surprised when it becomes your new favorite from Down Under.
This bright, rich red is shining with berry flavors like a powerful punch of plum to make this one of the most scrumptious Australian reds. Jen says, “My Hero Cabernet Merlot is one smooth talker!”
With Angel support, your favorite redhead winemaker masterfully blended powerhouse Cabernet from her home region of Victoria with plush, juicy Merlot for this delectable red.
Whether you’re simply savoring a glass after a long day or putting this elegant red front and center for a full-on feast, it’s the ideal Aussie stunner for every occasion!
- This rich, powerhouse Durif (Aussie-speak for Petite Sirah) is overflowing with decadent dark fruits, like ripe plum and black cherries, with a soft kick of peppery spice and a luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- Jen’s Durif is a dazzling blend of fruit from two beautiful vineyards in South Australia’s famous Rutherglen and Heathcote sub-regions, chosen for their picture-perfect grapes loaded with concentrated, vibrant fruity flavors.
- The last vintage of Jen’s stunning Durif even took home a shiny GOLD medal from the Decanter World Wine Awards – now it’s finally back and yours for the taking… if you can get to it before the other 300,000 Angels.
Boasting rich, full flavors like a burst of blackberry pie filling, this Aussie jaw-dropper is what Jen likes to call “Merlot with muscle.”
Jen harvested fruit from prestigious vineyards in Victoria – her own! Blending Merlot from two of her family’s vineyards with fruit from a third vineyard in King Valley, Jen captured the ripest, juiciest flavors in all of Australia.
At least a year of aging in French oak barrels gave this Merlot the final touch of elegance to make it one of this vintage’s finest reds from Down Under. Grab yours while it lasts!