- This stunning Aussie red is stacked with one smooth layer after another of rich and sultry dark fruit flavors – all thanks to a medley of ultra-fine grapes from the highest-end regions Down Under.
- With Angel funding, Adam sources his choice of Cab, Shiraz and Malbec from premium sites in South Australia’s world-famous regions of McLaren Vale and the Clare Valley, bringing you a masterful blend that’s the best of all three classic red varieties.
- Adam spared no expense bringing out the fullest, richest flavors possible in this decadent red – he even aged it in expensive French oak for 10 months for an extra splash of elegance. Pop a bottle and treat yourself – you’ve earned it!
- Rich, ripe and silky smooth – this Cabernet has it all! Jen’s Rebel Cabernet Sauvignon is loaded with lavish deep, dark fruity flavors like decadent, luscious blackberry, with an extra touch of barrel-aged elegance that will keep you coming back for more.
- Thanks to steadfast Angel support, Jen’s bringing this Angel-favorite back for yet another dazzling vintage, sourcing only the ripest, most flavorful fruit from three first-class Victoria vineyards (including her own family vineyard in Rutherglen).
- Jen declares, “Starting off with great fruit is the first step in making a great wine!” You helped her snag some of the finest fruit Down Under, now the wine is all yours to enjoy. Grab a bottle and taste this unforgettable Cab that’s all thanks to YOU!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- "Thanks to you, I own this vineyard and get to do everything I want to preserve quality," explains Daryl. "I thoroughly researched the best areas in Australia to grow fruity, expressive Sauvignon, and chose this specific appellation and area to plant 20 acres of my absolute favorite SB clone."
- Your support helped this superstar 8-time winemaker of the year make his dream white wine from his beloved vineyards Down Under – now he's making it yours for an absolute song.
- "Summer in a glass my wife calls it," Daryl says. "It's simply delicious and mouthwatering. It's crisp, relatively low alcohol, and has bright, evident & alluring citrus, grapefruit, apple and melon characters. It's all about the grape and the fruit characters they naturally attain."
- Jen’s light, citrusy Sauvignon Blanc pulses with fruity tropical flavors, like juicy kiwi and tangy lemon, all wrapped up in a gloriously refreshing finish that’s as crisp as they come.
- “My Rebel Sauvignon Blanc is all about the freshness,” Jen says. For this white’s zippiness and depth, she blended cool-climate fruit from her home turf in Victoria, South Australia with Sauv Blanc from warmer, top notch vineyards right next door on the border of New South Wales.
- Jen worked tirelessly to preserve every bit of flavor and make this Sauv sipper as thirst-quenching as possible. Grab a bottle and make a toast, first to your Queen of first-rate Aussie wines – and then to yourself, for supporting her every step of the way!
- Jen’s Rebel Red is packed with the perfect layering of lush dark berry flavors, mingled with an elegant, velvety smoothness from six months of aging in French oak.
- Your support gave Jen the access she needed to high-end Cabernet and Shiraz from carefully chosen vineyards in Victoria – so she could bring you this outstanding Australian red that’s as ripe, juicy and delectable as possible.
- When you fund a winemaker as talented and adventurous as Jen, with a knack for taking classic Aussie red blends to the next level, everyone wins! “My Rebel Red is an absolute steal,” Jen says, “and a bloody beautiful drink to boot!!!”
- Full of ripe red and dark berries, a hint of oak and a touch of tempting spiciness, this rich, sultry red is what Jen calls “the ultimate expression of what I love about Shiraz."
- Angel funding got Jen into a handful of the best vineyards in her corner of South Australia, each with older vines and lower yields that gave their fruit the perfect intensity Jen wanted for this wine.
- Jen says it best: “My Diamond Shiraz is made from only the very best blocks, from my favorite vineyards, made with all the love and care in the world. It's this commitment to quality at every step that makes my Diamond Shiraz fantastic value. Don't you just love nakedwines.com?!”
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This intense Australian red packs layers upon layers of full, fruity flavor from luscious dark fruit to refined red berries and just a touch of oaky spice that have made it Sam’s signature Shiraz.
- Sam sourced this smash-hit Shiraz from three vineyards nestled in his home region of Central Victoria, where growing conditions give him picture-perfect Shiraz and Angel support helps him and his community thrive.
- Take it from Sam, nothing goes better with “the barbie” than this seriously sultry Shiraz. For a perfect summertime pairing, a char-grilled steak is just the ticket.
- This delectable Down Under Durif (Aussie-speak for Petite Sirah) is rich and powerful, brooding with lush flavors of ripe plum and dark cherries, with a mouth-filling smoothness and luxuriously long finish.
- Jen’s Durif is a dazzling blend of fruit from two beautiful vineyards in her home region of Rutherglen in South Australia, chosen specifically for producing picture-perfect grapes loaded with concentrated, powerfully fruity flavors.
- The unbelievably big, bold flavors of Jen’s Diamond Durif are perfect with a whole shoulder of lamb that’s been massaged with garlic, fresh rosemary and olive oil, then slow-cooked until fork tender.
- This powerfully elegant, mouth-filling Shiraz is jam-packed with luscious, refined dark fruit flavors woven into an elegant backdrop of warm spices and a plush, heavenly smoothness thanks to 14 months of barrel aging.
- The grapes for this wine are handpicked by Tait Hamilton from his magnificent vineyards in Heathcoate, one of the most prestigious regions for Shiraz in all of Australia. Your funding helps Sam get special access to these impeccable grapes – in return, you get an unmatched price on this intense, world-class red!
- Sam says, "for fans of the dangerously big (and generally expensive) Australian Shiraz, this is a crackingly good example." And it’s all yours for a song!
- Boasting rich, full, mouthwatering berry flavors with a long, silky, refined finish, this Aussie jaw-dropper is what Jen likes to call “Merlot with muscle.”
- Jen brings you this red delight from some of the most prestigious vineyards in Victoria – her own! Blending top-notch Merlot from two of her family’s vineyards with fruit from a third impeccable vineyard in King Valley, Jen captured the ripest, juiciest flavors in all of Australia for this red.
- At least a year of aging in French oak barrels gave this Merlot the final touch of elegance to make it one of this vintage’s finest reds from Down Under. Grab yours while it lasts!