- This distinguished Aussie Durif - aka Petite Sirah, will wrap you up in a rich, velvety blanket of dark, complex fruit.
- With Angels’ help, Jen got her pick of premium Rutherglen grapes from two super-low-yield vineyards – so every grape that went into this spectacular red is fully saturated with killer flavor.
- The BIG bold flavors of Jen’s Diamond Durif are perfect with a whole shoulder of lamb that’s been massaged with garlic, fresh rosemary and olive oil, then slow-cooked until fork tender.
- This is a decadent and inky red from the most iconic Shiraz vineyards on the continent. G'day, soulmate.
- Harvested from the "Adelaide Super Zone" (the vineyards within Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, and Clare Valley) Adam sought out the most “gnarly, old, and well-loved” vines. They produce less grapes, but they're intense, full-bodied and packed with incredibly rich texture.
- ...and every famous drop was hand-harvested and handcrafted. Thanks to you, this small-batch Shiraz (just 400 cases exist!) was given every bit of tender care imaginable - now it’s your treasure to enjoy.
It’s no wonder this smooth and vibrant Shiraz has scooped up 92%+ scores back-to-back! Sam’s signature red is like stealing a slice of hot berry pie cooling on the window sill – you know, the kind that’s always off-limits... but so decadently delicious.
Sam loves nothing more than taking plump, juicy grapes from the vineyard and watching them come to life in the winery. Your support gave him the firepower to use three different fermenters (!) for this big red – building endless layers of supple richness like the passionate flavor scientist he is.
Your Aussie winemaker goes all out on the barbie for this sultry Shiraz. His favorite is a “tender piece of fillet right off the pit barrel” – Oz speak for beef tenderloin. It’s just as tasty with a juicy burger or some smoky pulled pork!
- Your 91% white's made an epic return! And it's bursting with juiciness – think ripe apples, melon and crisp citrus fruits. "'Summer in a glass', as my wife calls it," he says.
- With your funding, your Daryl carefully pinpointed the perfect appellation to grow these juicy Sauvignon Blanc grapes. And he chose not to use oak so he could really showcase the fruit's mouthwateringly-zesty flavors.
- From grilled salmon to sushi take-out to simply enjoying it on its own, Daryl's refreshing Sauv is an easy-on-your-pocket winner.
- Aussies call this Shiraz the perfect 'winter warmer.' It's full of cinnamon, mocha and LOADS of rich, robust flavor.
Adam harvested this Shiraz from exceptionally old vineyards in the Ebenezer and Kalimna sub-regions of Barossa Valley – swear we didn't make those majestic names up! They're the real names of South Australia's magical wine kingdom.
This decadent red was meant for a bowl of steaming-hot braised beef with mushrooms - bonus points if you cook with a few drops of the wine!
- Your 93% red from your favorite redhead is BACK! Everything Jen touches is gold, and Shiraz is her favorite grape... so this is warm, plummy perfection.
- Jen went to four different vineyards to make this smooth, ripe red. After pressing into steel tanks, she gave your Shiraz a kiss of oak for silky texture and a touch of spice.
- This is an incredible wine for less than double digits! Pop it open to breathe and open up about 1-2 hours before chowing down on savory dishes like pepper-crusted fillet or chicken tikka masala.
- Sam snuck in all the lip-smacking flavors like summer-ripe peaches, apricots and a fresh squeeze of citrus. It's Australian sunshine in a bottle!
- And it's made from a top-tier estate Viognier vineyard in the Gourburn River Valley – thanks to you. "I'm gobsmacked we got access to this terrific fruit," he says. "And thanks to Angels, at a great price."
- Best food to pair with this versatile white? "Scallops, hands-down," Sam says. “Season some butter in a pan, sear each side for a minute or two, then enjoy with a chugalug of Viognier!” Not sure what chugalug means... but we're translating that to mean at least two bottles.
- Fresh, inviting and popping with bold citrus and kiwi fruit, your first-ever Rebel white is SO easy to drink!
- Jen had never made a Sauvignon Blanc until Angels came along. Thanks to an outpouring of RAVE reviews from her Angels down in Oz, this Young Winemaker of the Year got the green light to make some for the US, too! WOOHOO!
- Stock up with a few bottles and the house parties will follow. "It just loves to be served outside, on verandas, under the shade of a tree, by the pool or the barbie," Jen says. "It's a real crowdpleaser!"
- This stunning Cab is a pure passion project from Whitegate – one of Sam's family vineyards in the elevated and coolish Strathbogie Ranges of Central Victoria.
- With its dark inky color and deep berry flavors, this is a powerful, full-bodied, chocolatey-smooth Cabernet – with bragging rights to match. His previous vintage nabbed Gold at both the Sydney International Wine Competition and Le Concours des Vins de Victoria.
- Because it's Angel funded, this high-end wine is less than $20 for Angels... despite its ultra-limited production!
- Sexy, luscious Shiraz from one of the world's most famous wine-producing regions.
- What's more, Daryl planted this vineyard right next door to the motherlode of Penfolds' Shiraz vineyards (which go into $800 bottles of wine) so you know it's the perfect place to grow this fruit.
- Good vineyards have low yields and this one is no exception - there were only 2500 bottles produced for the US, so you may want to grab more than one if you like blockbuster Shiraz.