WE'RE NOT SURE
- This powerhouse Chilean Cabernet is a masterclass in elegance, luxuriously layered with decadent dark fruit flavors, lavish oaky spice and a dreamy satin-smoothness.
- Jean Pascal’s a legendary Chilean winemaker with decades of expertise making some of South America’s finest wines – now he’s making them just for you! With your funding, he was able to source pristine fruit from 30-year-old vineyards high up in the Andes, crafting you a Cab with trademark finesse and world-class character.
- With fruit this fine, Jean Pascal prefers to take a hands-off approach in the winery, letting his Cabernet show off the signature rich, robust flavors of Chile that he knows how to spotlight better than anyone.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This Private Collection Cabernet is flush with a refined set of red berry and cherry flavors, backed with a pinch of soft spice and a delectably long-lasting finish.
- Jean Pascal is one of Chile’s most famous winemakers – and he works for you! Your funding helps this South American legend harvest his region’s finest grapes to bring you Cabernets like this, with dizzying depths of flavor and complexity.
- Jean Pascal’s brilliant winemaking expertise makes this Cabernet one for the ages. Grab a bottle to enjoy now while it's young and put another one down in the cellar or up on the top shelf for a few years to see how the flavors evolve over time.
- Irene’s Reserva Chardonnay is a rich and creamy Chilean classic, balancing fresh fruit flavors like pear and pineapple with a trace of citrus and a touch of oaky spice on a long, luxurious finish.
- Irene harvested this high-end, hand-picked Chardonnay right from her own Curicó Valley vineyard set in the heart of Chilean wine country, where a warm Mediterranean climate helps her grow some of the region's most prestigious, pinkies-up fruit.
- With your support, Irene was able to age this Chardonnay for a full year in oak barrels – now it’s all yours to savor! For a tastebud-tingling meal, your winemaker suggests pairing a glass with your choice of savory seafood or a rich, creamy Brie.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Irene’s Carmenere captures the lean, rustic character this red is famous for in Chile, with dark fruit flavors, savory spices and a long, smooth finish thanks to more than a year of oak barrel aging.
- Your funding gave Irene special access to a single vineyard in Peumo, a tiny village with a BIG reputation as one of the most sought-after spots for Carmenere in all of Chile.
- Irene chose this unique vineyard for its perfect positioning on a sunny hillside, where the grapes get some of the best conditions in the area to ripen slowly and evenly, developing full, complex flavors that she then brings to you.
- This Cabernet is an elegant slice of Chile, layered with rich dark fruit flavors and brought to you by one of the country’s most celebrated winemakers.
- Irene Paiva is a Chilean icon – her influence and expertise has even earned her a place in wine history books – and with your support, she can share her favorite Chilean wines like this bold Cabernet with wine drinkers everywhere.
- Your funding helped Irene harvest this Cabernet from her choice of vineyards Chile's Central Valley, where hot days and cool nights help the grapes ripen slowly and evenly for a big, fruit-forward red that goes wonderfully with all kinds of meals.
- This rich, powerhouse Syrah is flush with intense red fruit flavors that lead to a backbone of subtle spice and a lush, mouth-filling finish, crafted with your Chilean superstar winemaker Jean Pascal’s signature touch of elegance.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Jean Pascal could access his choice of hillside vineyards with the ideal soils and conditions for growing top-notch Syrah, then pull out all the stops in the winery to craft you this vibrant speciality Chilean red.
- Jean Pascal is world-famous for his classic, bold Chilean reds and this one is no exception. Your support was pivotal in making this powerful Syrah possible, so you get it with an Angel-exclusive savings.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This refined Reserve-level Cabernet is a sleek, lively Chilean classic humming with rich, brambly dark fruit flavors and a pinch of oaky spice, rounded off by a clean, punchy finish.
- For this Reserva Cabernet, Irene’s harvested top-tier grapes straight from her own estate in the heart of Chile’s Curico Valley at the doorstep of the Andes, where the cooler climate helps give this world-class Cabernet a signature vibrant, complex character.
- For a Cab this powerful and young, make sure you give it plenty of time to breathe after popping the cork, to let every nuance of flavor open up. Then pair a glass or two with a juicy top sirloin or savory barbecue and you’re all set!
- Meet Marselan – this rare red grape is part of the family tree of Cabernet Sauvignon and Grenache and bears the best traits of both. Now, it’s the latest lush wine from Chilean winemaker Jean Pascal - plush and luxurious like juicy summer plums, wrapped in a long, smooth finish.
- Marselan is rarely showcased on its own – it often gets blended away as a backup in more famous wines, which are safer bets for wineries looking to make sales. Jean Pascal wants to change that – and your funding gives him that chance.
- That’s why Angels make this place so special – you back the world’s best winemakers, like Chile’s own, JP, to make the wines he couldn’t make anywhere else. Marselan deserves the world stage - and together, you and JP are putting its delicious name in lights.
- Irene's plush Petit Verdot is pulsing with extra luxurious dark berry flavors like juicy, rich cherry, with a light herbal touch and a deep, inky depth that’ll wrap you up like a warm blanket with every sip.
- Harvested from her very own vineyard smack dab in the Piedmont region of the Chilean Andes, Irene’s Petit Verdot ripened with gloriously layered flavors and the perfect complexity thanks to her home region’s ideal Meditteranean climate.
- Normally Petit Verdot ends up being a backup singer while other varietals take center-stage, so it's extra rare to come across a bottle made entirely of this decadent red grape. But with your supprort, Irene's finally able to give Petit Verdot the spotlight it deserves – now's your chance to try it for yourself!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Sorry, this wine is available exclusively to the Angels who helped make it happen. To find out more about becoming an Angel, click here.
With deep, lush flavors of dark fruit and a light touch of spice from a year of oak barrel aging, Constanza’s Carignan strikes the perfect balance between bold, ripe tastes and a refreshing brightness.
Constanza sourced this red from a more than 60-year-old vineyard, planted in an area of the country where growers use traditional dry-farming techniques. The older vines yield less fruit than younger, more productive vineyards, but that means the flavors in each grape come out far more complex and concentrated.
By using older vines with less fruit, Constanza only had enough grapes to make a small batch of this sublimely smooth red – make sure you scoop some up before it’s all gone for good!