All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
- Fresh and juicy, this blend of Cabernet, Cabernet Franc, Carménère and Syrah jumps right out the glass. It's a lively one!
- This red shows off the fun side of Millahue – a microregion in the heart of Cachapoal Valley, where Cristián is proud to call himself a winemaking pioneer.
- Treating this wine to 15 months in French Oak really mellowed it out, making it super easy and enjoyable to pair with dinner – like a glistening grilled sirloin with creamy cheddar potatoes.
Cristián’s Cabernet is sumptuous and seductive – a symphony of rich black fruits and spice from French oak aging.
With your support, Cristián harvested premium Cabernet from the Millahue region of Cachapoal Valley, where it grows like a charm, thanks to cool Pacific Ocean breezes that sweep the vines nightly.
Cristián’s made one of the Top 100 Wines in the World and works for the #1 winery in Cachapoal – but only Angels can get this exclusive Cabernet from a true Chilean winemaking star.
- This Cabernet is an elegant slice of Chile, layered with flavors like black plum, wild blackberry and subtle oak spice brought to you by one of the country’s most celebrated winemakers.
- Your funding helped Irene harvest this Cabernet from her choice of vineyards Chile's Central Valley, where hot days and cool nights help the grapes ripen slowly and evenly for a fruit-forward red that stands alone or goes wonderfully with all kinds of meals.
- Irene Paiva is a Chilean icon – her influence and expertise has even earned her a place in wine history books – and with your support, she can share her favorite Chilean wines like this Cabernet with wine drinkers everywhere.
- This Private Collection Cabernet is flush with a refined set of red berry and cherry flavors, backed with a pinch of soft spice and a delectably long-lasting finish.
- Jean Pascal is one of Chile’s most famous winemakers – and he works for you! Your funding helps this South American legend harvest his region’s finest grapes to bring you exquisite Cabernets like this.
- Grab a bottle to enjoy now while it's young and put another one down in the cellar or up on the top shelf for a few years to see how the flavors evolve over time.
- This powerhouse Cabernet is a masterclass in elegance, with decadent dark fruit flavors, lavish oaky spice and a dreamy satin-smoothness.
- Jean-Pascal's a legend with decades of expertise making some of South America’s finest wines. With your funding, he sourced pristine fruit from 30-year-old vineyards in the Andes, crafting a world-class Cabernet with finesse.
- With fruit this fine, he prefers to take a hands-off approach in the winery, letting his Cabernet show off the signature rich, robust flavors of Chile that he knows how to spotlight better than anyone.
Come here, Carménère – if you love rich and dark reds, this is what you’re asking for! – with ripe black cherries, plum, chocolate and a velvety finish thanks to more than a year of barrel aging.
With Angel support, Irene chose Rabicana Vineyard for its perfect positioning on a sunny hillside, where Carménère ripens slowly and evenly, developing complex, expressive flavors.
Irene’s access to this single vineyard in Peumo – a tiny village with a BIG reputation as one of the most sought-after spots for Carménère – is your win-win.
This refined Reserva Cabernet is a sleek, lively Chilean classic humming with juicy blackberry and plum flavors, a pinch of oaky spice and rounded off by a smooth finish.
Irene harvested top-tier Cabernet from her own estate in the heart of Chile’s Curico Valley at the doorstep of the Andes, where the cooler climate helps give this world-class wine a vibrant, complex character.
For a Cabernet this powerful and young, make sure you give it plenty of time to breathe after popping the cork, to let every nuance of flavor open up. Then pair a glass or two with a juicy top sirloin or savory barbecue and you’re all set!
- Riveting, dark and powerful, this blend – predominantly Cabernet Sauvignon, Carménère and Merlot – is a Chilean tribute to the wines of Bordeaux.
- It pays deep respect to Viña Vik – a world-famous Chilean estate in the Millahue region of Cachapoal Valley. Here, reds grow fresh and vibrant, thanks to cool sea breezes that sweep the vines nightly.
- Named one of the Top 100 Wines in the World by Wine Enthusiast, Milla Cala is one of three specialty releases you'll find from Cristián. That makes it a can't miss.
- Silky and supple with ripe berry and mocha flavors, this refined Cabernet Sauvignon is distinctly Chilean – finessed by a long regimen of French oak aging.
- It pays deep respect to Viña VIK – a world-famous Chilean estate in the Millahue region of Cachapoal Valley, where reds grow fresh and vibrant, thanks to cool sea breezes that sweep the vines nightly.
- Cristián is no stranger to the top wine critics in the world, who named Viña VIK A one of the Top 20 wines in Chile. It's your turn to be the adoring critic now!
- Swirling with scrumptious flavors like lemon curd and vanilla, this is the soft, smooth sipper you’ve been waiting for.
- With your funding, Irene harvested fruit from vineyards near her estate in Chile’s Curico Valley in the Andes foothills, where the cool mountain air helps the grapes develop intense flavors.
- “This is a versatile white wine, perfect with appetizers and a variety of foods,” says Irene. Try it with baked salmon, roasted chicken and triple-cream Brie. Delish.