- This 91-point award-winning bright Portuguese white is an easy-sipping classic from Oscar and Claudia Quevedo, bringing you tangy citrus and tropical fruits layered over a crisp, oh-so-refreshing finish.
- Oscar and Claudia used your funding to make this easy-sipper in the style of Portugal’s world-famous Vinho Verde wines, sourcing straight from the tiny, exclusive region at the center of the Alvarinho universe.
- Vinho Verde wines are virtually unattainable at the prices you get for being an Angel – but when you fund Portuguese pros like the Quevedos, your wines only taste expensive!
- This refined Xisto red is layered with savory red fruit flavors like tart cherry and blackberry, with a classic Old World style that makes it an ideal red for pairing with all kinds of foods any day of the week.
- “Xisto” means “shale” in Portuguese, making this wine a shoutout to the Douro Valley’s soils and the pair of vineyards where the Quevedos sourced these pristine grapes. The shale soil reduces the yields per vine, which gives your winemakers more concentrated grapes with deeper layers of flavor.
- Because the Quevedos own most of the vineyards they source from, they’re able to handpick the grapes for wines like this lush red, make the wine in their own winery and bring it to Angels for a fraction of normal Douro prices.
- This classic Portuguese red's complex layers of dark cherries and raspberries flow together with dashes of soft, peppery spice and a dreamy smoothness that deliciously lingers on with every sip.
- When you funded Oscar and Claudia Quevedo to bring you a stunning Touriga Nacional (Portugal’s national grape), these winemaking siblings went and harvested some of the country's finest grapes – right from their family's own vineyard.
- “Touriga Nacional is an amazing grape when treated properly,” the Quevedos say. With your support, they’re able to give this luscious red extra love from the vine all the way to your bottle, loading every drop with its signature depth and lavish complexity.
This elegant dessert red is full of indulgent flavors — like jammy berries, red cherries, a touch of spice... and that lingering bit of caramel that Port does best.
Thanks to your funding, Claudia and Oscar let this red age in oak 54 months to capture all the rich flavor that makes this LBV (Late Bottled Vintage) possible — and impossibly decadent.
When that special occasion comes around... this lovingly-aged Port will be waiting for you! Just bust out some creamy cheeses or a slice of chocolate cake to make a truly memorable and indulgent moment.
- This Rosé is a single-vineyard specialty straight from Ana’s native Portugal, crafted in a traditional “Old World” style with a light, easy-sipping texture, perfect for pairing with a wide range of foods.
- With your support, Ana took the classic varietals of her home country like Tempranillo and Castelão, an indigenous Portuguese red grape, plus the official winegrape of Portugal, Touriga Nacional – and coaxed these rich reds into a refined Rosé you won’t be able to put down.
- Ana’s been your champion of Portuguese-style wines grown in California – now your funding has helped her travel back to her home country and call on her winemaking roots for this Angel-funded Rosé, directly from Portugal.
- This juicy Portuguese red is as luscious and smooth as they come, overflowing with rich red fruit flavors and elegant smoothness for days.
- With Angel funding, Luis sourced high-end Syrah straight from Portugal’s famed Lisbon region and blended it with the country’s national grape, Touriga Nacional, for absolute flavor perfection.
- Luis says this mouthwatering Portuguese sipper pairs with barbecue like no other. Fire up the grill, put out some glasses on the patio and you’ve got the perfect afternoon setup.