- Luis’s Montaria Reserva Lente is a robust red packed with lush, sumptuous fruit and a sultry, mouthwatering smoothness from aging in French oak barrels that gives way to a wonderfully long-lasting finish.
- Your funding helped Luis source three of Portugal’s most important red varieties – Touriga Nacional for a dollop of bold juiciness, Touriga Franca for a touch of fruity finesse and Alicante Bouschet for a rich, mouth-filling smoothness. Then he masterfully blend them all together into a single red that, put simply, is Portuguese perfection.
- Luis is your most popular Portuguese winemaker ever, living and working in the world-famous Alentejo region (“Lente” for short) and bringing you wines like this top-shelf Reserva straight from his very own beautiful estate.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This primo Portuguese red is flush with rich, ripe flavors of luscious raspberries, cherries and a dash of savory pepper gliding on a melt-in-your-mouth smoothness that leads into a powerful, luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- Your support helped Oscar and Claudia start with top-notch Touriga Franca for the lush, fruitier side of this powerhouse red blend and then couple it with the spicy boldness of world-class Tempranillo – all sourced from a single vineyard in the heart of the world-famous Douro Valley they call home.
- The Quevedo family owns the idyllic vineyard where these grapes grow, and they personally give the vines the utmost attention throughout the growing season to bring you this layered, complex red that showcases the best of what Portuguese wines have to offer. Get a bottle while they last and see for yourself!
- This rich, decadent Xisto is dripping with juicy fruit flavors like ripe dark cherry and plump blackberry all backed by a lush, mouth-filling smoothness that's endlessly satisfying.
- “Xisto” means “shale” in Portuguese, making this wine a savory shoutout to the Douro Valley’s soils and the pair of vineyards where the Quevedos sourced these pristine grapes. The shale soil reduces the yields per vine, which gives your winemakers more concentrated grapes with deeper layers of flavor.
- Because the Quevedos own most of the vineyards they source from, they’re able to handpick the grapes for wines like this lush red, make the wine in their own winery and bring it to Angels for a fraction of normal Douro prices.
- Flashes of tropical fruit flavor and a tingly, tangy touch of citrus strike the perfect balance with this fruity white wine’s luscious, crisp smoothness to bring you an easy-sipping Portuguese sensation.
- Backed by Angel funding, Luis tracked down some of Portugal's most famous white grape varieties – Fernão Pires and Arinto – growing in ideal conditions near the country’s capital region of Lisbon. With his special touch, Luis brought out the best of these varieties in one oh-so-sippable wine.
- “This wine expresses the full potential of two of the most important Portuguese grape varieties,” Luis says. Pair a chilled glass with a helping of seared scallops drizzled in butter and see what it’s all about!
- This red blend from Luis is dripping with juicy, delectable red fruit flavors, from ripe cherry to lush, brambly raspberry, plus a silky smoothness that makes for elegant and oh-so-easy sipping.
- Luis gratefully accepted Angel funding and set off for Portugal’s historic Lisbon region. He came back with a downright decadent blend of Aragonez and Alicante Bouschet, sourced from top-tier Lisbon vineyards and overflowing with layer after layer of luscious flavor, all thanks to you!
- Aragonez is just one of about seven names the Portuguese have for Tempranillo -- but a grape with this much mouthwatering flavor by any other name would still taste as heavenly, especially blended with the perfect amount of dreamy Alicante Bouschet. Scoop up a bottle and taste for yourself!
- This juicy Portuguese red is as luscious and smooth as they come, overflowing with rich red fruit flavors and elegant smoothness for days.
- With Angel funding, Luis sourced high-end Syrah straight from Portugal’s famed Lisbon region and blended it with the country’s national grape, Touriga Nacional, for absolute flavor perfection.
- Luis says this mouthwatering Portuguese sipper pairs with barbecue like no other. Fire up the grill, put out some glasses on the patio and you’ve got the perfect afternoon setup.
- This decadent, powerful red bursts with luscious dark fruit flavors so sultry and satisfying they put the ‘ahhh’ in Petite Sirah.
- Thanks to your funding, Luis got his hands on prestigious Petite Sirah growing in Portugal’s famed Lisbon region and, with his signature finesse, guided their flavors into this lush, lip-smacking red that you won't want to put down.
- Pair this deep, dark and utterly delectable red with a classic meaty Mediterranean dish like Moroccan lamb or short ribs and you’re all set!
- Smooth and elegant with rich, decadent flavors of peach and a splash of citrusy orange, each sip is backed by a soft nuttiness that gives this Port the perfect balance, with a touch of sweetness just like honey on the luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- The Quevedo family has been making some of the world’s finest Ports for over a century, and the grapes for your White Port came from vines planted by Oscar and Claudia’s grandfather and father back in the 1980's.
- You may never have heard of the grapes that went into this lush white Port – grapes like Gouveio, Malvasia Fina, Rabigato, Donzelinho and Viosinho, to name a few – but masterfully blended together by one of Portugal’s greatest winemaking families, this grape ensemble gives you a flavorful symphony you won’t soon forget.
- This elegant dessert red is full of indulgent flavors - like jammy berries, red cherries, a touch of spice... and that lingering bit of caramel that Port does best.
- Claudia and Oscar let this red spend 18 months on oak before aging in bottle to capture all the rich, decadent flavor that makes this LBV (Late Bottled Vintage) Port a must-have for creamy cheeses or a slice of chocolate cake.
- Whenever that special moment comes around when you want an extra-special bottle on hand to treat yourself with... this 5 year lovingly-aged Port is it!
- Packed with powerfully plush dried fruit flavors of plum and fig, with a soft, velvety smoothness and a sweet touch of caramel, this precious Port is finally ready for its time to shine after 10 years of gentle aging.
- Tawny Port is the cask aged version of Port. After years of aging in special oak casks, the wine develops a subtle nutty character and the complexity and elegance of a true classic.
- Claudia and Oscar Quevedo hand-selected lots of aged Port from a small handful of oak casks in their cellar and masterfully blended them together with an expertise that only a 100-year family legacy of making the world’s great Ports can give you.