- Angels couldn’t get enough of Luis’s debut of Reserva Capital – so he’s bringing it back for a glorious second vintage, loaded with all the lush, mouth-filling dark fruit flavors and finesse that Angels love. Luis has made Portuguese perfection – again!
- With so much Angel support behind him, Luis took this chance to show off the finest, freshest fruit from his family’s vineyards in the capital region of Portugal, blending them like only he can into one jaw-dropping red masterpiece.
- This mighty, soulful red is unforgettable all on its own, but pair a glass or two with a dinner of melt-in-your-mouth lamb and mushroom risotto and sit back for the flavor fireworks!
- This classic Portuguese red's complex layers of dark cherries and raspberries flow together with dashes of soft, peppery spice and a dreamy smoothness that deliciously lingers on with every sip.
- When you funded Oscar and Claudia Quevedo to bring you a stunning Touriga Nacional (Portugal’s national grape), these winemaking siblings went and harvested some of the country's finest grapes – right from their family's own vineyard.
- “Touriga Nacional is an amazing grape when treated properly,” the Quevedos say. With your support, they’re able to give this luscious red extra love from the vine all the way to your bottle, loading every drop with its signature depth and lavish complexity.
- This world-class red from expert Portuguese winemaker Luis is a smooth dive into luscious red berry flavors, with a perfectly rounded silky smoothness to delight your tastebuds through the luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- With your support, Luis was able to source top-tier Syrah, Aragonez (aka Tempranillo) and Portugal’s national grape, Touriga Nacional, straight from the capital region of Lisbon to bring you this decadent, rich red blend.
- It’s the kind of masterful, unique blend from one of the world’s best winemakers that only Angels could make possible. For a taste of Portugal’s finest signature savory, juicy, jaw-dropping flavors – this is the red you want to be sipping!
- This vibrant Portuguese white blend from Quevedo siblings Oscar and Claudia is a must-have for warm weather sipping, with bright fruit flavors like peach and pear, mingled with a sliver of zippy citrus.
- Angel funding gave the Quevedos free reign to blend a tongue-twisting trio of Portuguese grapes into this crisp white: Viosinho for a fresh floral character, Rabigato for depth and complexity and Códega for an elegant, fruity character.
- “We could feel that these grapes could only make a great wine,” Oscar said. Now the only thing left is for you to taste it!
- Luis’s Montaria Reserva Lente is a robust red packed with lush, sumptuous fruit and a sultry, mouthwatering smoothness from aging in French oak barrels that gives way to a wonderfully long-lasting finish.
- Your funding helped Luis source three of Portugal’s most important red varieties – Touriga Nacional for a dollop of bold juiciness, Touriga Franca for a touch of fruity finesse and Alicante Bouschet for a rich, mouth-filling smoothness. Then he masterfully blend them all together into a single red that, put simply, is Portuguese perfection.
- Luis is your most popular Portuguese winemaker ever, living and working in the world-famous Alentejo region (“Lente” for short) and bringing you wines like this top-shelf Reserva straight from his very own beautiful estate.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This juicy Portuguese red is as luscious and smooth as they come, overflowing with rich red fruit flavors and elegant smoothness for days.
- With Angel funding, Luis sourced high-end Syrah straight from Portugal’s famed Lisbon region and blended it with the country’s national grape, Touriga Nacional, for absolute flavor perfection.
- Luis says this mouthwatering Portuguese sipper pairs with barbecue like no other. Fire up the grill, put out some glasses on the patio and you’ve got the perfect afternoon setup.
- This decadent, powerful red bursts with luscious dark fruit flavors so sultry and satisfying they put the ‘ahhh’ in Petite Sirah.
- Thanks to your funding, Luis got his hands on prestigious Petite Sirah growing in Portugal’s famed Lisbon region and, with his signature finesse, guided their flavors into this lush, lip-smacking red that you won't want to put down.
- Pair this deep, dark and utterly delectable red with a classic meaty Mediterranean dish like Moroccan lamb or short ribs and you’re all set!