- This 91-point award-winning Alvarinho is tangy and tropical, made by a brother-sister dream team.
- Oscar and Claudia used your funding to make this white in the style of Portugal’s world-famous Vinho Verde, harvesting fruit from vineyards at the center of the Alvarinho universe.
- It's award-winning and beloved by critics and Angels alike. The Quevedos are really onto something - get a bottle before it's gone!
- Decadent and deluxe, this is a lavish red blend from one of Portugal's all stars.
- With your funding, Luis can show off the best varieties in Portugal – Trincadeira, Syrah and a touch of Aragonez (what the Portuguese call Tempranillo).
- This powerhouse red is unforgettable on its own, but fire up the grill and pair a glass or two with a dinner of ribs for the flavor fireworks!
- Ripe with plums, figs and that signature swirl of caramel flavor, this 10 Year Tawny is ready to shine.
- Tawny Port is the cask-aged version of Port. After a decade aging in special oak casks, it develops a subtle nutty character and seriously elegant flavor.
- With 100+ years experience making the world's finest Ports, the Quevedos are the ultimate experts in their field. Port doesn't get more picture-perfect than this.
- This is a rich, complex red swirling with dark fruit and decadent (dare we say chocolaty?!) texture.
- With your funding, this brother-sister winemaking team blended Touriga Franca with bold, spicy Tempranillo – all sourced from a single vineyard in the heart of the world-famous Douro Valley.
- The Quevedos own the idyllic vineyard where these grapes grow, and they personally give the vines the utmost attention to bring you the best of Portugal in this delicious red. Taste for yourself!
This dessert red is full-on indulgent — complete with jammy berries, red cherries... and that lingering bit of caramel Port does best.
With your funding, this treasure was able to rest 54 months to capture all the rich flavor that makes this LBV (Late Bottled Vintage) possible — and impossibly decadent.
When that special occasion comes around... this lovingly-aged Port will be waiting for you to make a truly memorable moment.
- A ripe and juicy blend of classic Portuguese grapes – Tinta Roriz and Touriga Nacional – with a punch of Syrah for shock and awe.
- Portugal is producing some of the best value drops of red in the market, and this little beauty from the cellars of Luis is no exception. With your funding, he's able to introduce his favorite varieties to wine drinkers across the world!
- Over 19,000 Angels say this red is their favorite. Don't miss your chance to grab a bottle or two - Montaria is a cult classic that vanishes fast!
- This luxurious red is flush with dark berry and black cherry flavors that make another glass impossible to resist.
- With your support, Ana flew to Portugal’s Alentejo region (where she grew up!) to craft an exclusive blend featuring Tempranillo and Touriga Nacional.
- After 9 months barrel-aging in French oak – that's what gives it an extra touch of elegance and complexity – Ana’s lovingly-crafted blend is finally ready to share!
- A limited Rosé with star power – the last juicy vintage sold out in weeks.
- With your support, Ana was able to fly back to Portugal (where she grew up!) to make an Old World Rosé – featuring Tempranillo, Castelão and Touriga Nacional.
- The result is a "lifelong dream, fulfilled!" – and a lovely, complex Rosé you won't be able to put down.
- This rich and savory red is the kind of gem you only get by funding a winemaking family with 3 generations of regional expertise.
- “Xisto” means “shale” in Portuguese, a shoutout to the Douro Valley’s soils which reduce the yields per vine, giving your winemakers more concentrated grapes with deeper layers of flavor.
- Because the Quevedos own most of the vineyards they source from, they’re able to bring this luxury red to Angels for a fraction of normal Douro prices.
- Like a juicy bite of ripe peach, this is a must-have when the days get hot – a bright, vibrant thirstquencher.
- Angels give the Quevedos free rein to bring a tongue-twisting trio of Portuguese grapes together in one blend: Viosinho for fresh floral aromas, Rabigato for depth and complexity, and Códega for elegant, fruity character.
- “We could feel that these grapes would make a great wine,” Oscar said. Now the only thing left is for you to taste it!