- Light and refreshing, this pale pink sipper has a watermelon-like juiciness and a ripe strawberry finish... the perfect thirst-quencher.
- Stephen bottled up this lightly sweet Rosé from a single-estate vineyard in Lodi – an ideal region for bright and fruity Zinfandel.
- Slide a bottle into the fridge for weekight dinner or weekend unwinding alike. Make it special with a crusty baguette and an ooey-gooey wedge of Brie.
- Harvested from 30, 50 - even 100-year-old vines - grown in the heart of Calaveras County. You don't find a lot of these Zins around!
- Stephen says: "This wine has really good color and body, and a nice Calaveras perfume that the old-vines contribute. I think this is the best Calaveras Zin I've made so far Naked Wines."
- Dig a knife into some creamy aged cheese - slather a chunk on top of a warm slice of French bread, and have plenty of this flavor-packed red nearby. Bliss.
From intensely-ripe flavors like juicy dark fruits and brambly berries to a whoosh of toasty spices, this Oregon red is bound to woo even the most finicky dinner guest – if you decide to share it, that is.
Chris went to the Rogue Valley to harvest your Cab Franc, letting the fruit hang nice and long on the vine for wildly-fruity flavor – then aged the wine 2 years in French oak and another 2 years in bottle for smooth, plummy goodness.
This is an incredible chance to snag a small-batch, pre-aged wine for a quarter of the price (similar wines tend to go for $100 or more!). Pour a glass with a plate of steaming-hot bolognese to take weeknight dinner to the next level.
Chris is sneaking you something special – a limited-edition Chardonnay that dances between flavors of juicy citrus and creamy lemon bars, all wrapped up in a clean, zesty finish.
Your winemaker harvested your Willamette white from a 20-year vineyard in the middle of 100-point (and $100-priced) wine territory. But you’re a clever Angel – so you’re getting this delicious, top-shelf wine for a quarter of the price.
At only 70 cases made, this is a Willamette Chardonnay you won’t want to miss. And it’s begging for a big, indulgent plate of creamy fettuccine... or halibut with lemon. Maybe both. (Just to be sure.)
WE'RE NOT SURE
Stephen’s smooth, top-shelf Cab is loaded with seductive dark fruits, a touch of spice and velvety soft textures.
There’s a reason Stephen’s your most popular winemaker – he knows how to pick ‘em...literally. Harvesting premium grapes from the woodsy Sierra Foothills and sun-filled Lodi, he then aged your Cab in oak for supple textures and flavor.
Sip this Cab alongside some ribs dripping in BBQ sauce, a pasta salad and some fresh greens for full-on relaxation.
- Scott combed thousands of acres of vineyards to find you the juiciest grapes in the state – and by golly, he's done it. This is the Cab you'll drink every day of the week.
- Powerful ripe black fruit, seductive spices and velvety-soft tannins make this an all-out crowd-pleaser - it's got a super ripe, silky finish that you'll LOVE.
- With just a lick of chipotle mayo on a charburger, you’re on the road to something exceptional. Pour a generous glass of Scott's Cab... and watch the magic unfold before you.
- Your funding gave Matt the chance to shine the spotlight on a va-va-va-voom varietal and make a limited-edition production of a wine he loves. 18 months of barrel age, kid gloves in the cellar... this special red got first-class treatment from a Napa legend.
- It's incredibly rare to find Petit Verdot on its own... but Matt wanted to introduce you to this vibrant grape. Thanks to Angels, he could purchase fruit from a famous Rutherford AVA producer to do it.
- The last vintage of this red won Silver at this year's San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. Get ready to sip in some scrumptious, award-winning bliss!
Stephen’s rich and juicy Cab is smoother than a slurp of rich melted chocolate. Dark fruits and toasty spices will make your taste buds go ahhhh...
Lodi had a cooler harvest this vintage, which gave these grapes an extra boost of robust flavor and color while they ripened slowly on the vine. And because of your support, you’re getting this luscious Cab for less than $10!
Stephen likes to drink this red with a juicy burger. "Just add grilled mushrooms, sweet onions, and all the fixin’s," he says.
- Ho-boy! This is Oregon Pinot Noir at its finest. Juicy black cherries, berries, a hint of vanilla and toasty spice from aging in extravagant French Oak. Delicious!
- Scott works with dry-farmed hillside vineyards in one of the most diverse and nuanced wine regions in the U.S. - a place the Native American inhabitants of Oregon call "the land of 1,000 valleys".
- YOU funded one of the country's leading Pinot Noir experts to make his dream wine - and it's everything you could hope for. Grab a bottle while it lasts!
- Dave's crafted you an absolute stunner! It's full of big, mouth-filling flavors like dark cherries, brambly blackberries and seductive spices – with a long, toasty finish to reel you in for more.
- Just 3 months in, your new winemaker’s earned a cult following on his Columbia Valley wines. Now he's ready to shine the spotlight on the Walla Walla Valley with your dark and decadent Cab.
- A red this bold, complex and velvety-smooth is simply compelling on its own. But if you were to, say, pop open this bad boy an hour before grilling a juicy, sizzling steak...it wouldn't be the worst thing.