- With its vibrant citrussy backbone and bright refreshing finish, Karen’s Lodi Sauv is the mesmerizing white you need for sun-soaked weekends on the deck.
- All the fresh flavors inside are thanks to Karen picking grapes at just the right time - in the middle of the night, when the air is crisp and cold and all the juice is locked inside. Thank goodness this passionate winemaker is willing to start work at 3 AM!
- Karen’s Sauv slips down famously with Baja style fish tacos – load them up with creamy avocado and fresh lime, then sit back and dream of la playa.
Light, fruity and as crisp as a chomp of green apple – this Riesling is the perfect thirst-quencher.
Your support allowed Justin and Katy to harvest grapes from two different Columbia Valley regions in order to capture vibrant, complex flavors. “Scrumptious. Refreshing. Simi sweet with a mild citrus finish. This is what an off-dry Washington Riesling is all about!” Justin says.
Your refreshing Riesling makes the perfect match spicy noodles and sauces. Katy insists – "It goes great with a spicy curry!"
- Overflowing with exotic fruit flavors, Stephen’s voluptuous Viognier is rich, juicy and endlessly refreshing.
- This wine was sent "direct to press", no crushing. That's why this Gold Country white is full of such fresh fruit... what you expect from a good Viognier!
- Watch a buttery braise of lemon and garlic clams jump to life when this Viognier joins the party. Chill it down, give a generous splash to the pan, then sip, sip away.
- A curvaceously creamy and indulgent Viognier that’s soaked in ripe, juicy apricot and a bright, lip-smacking finish.
- Frank secured exceptional fruit from a 5th generation family vineyard where the old vines push deep into Moon Mountain’s volcanic, mineral-rich soils – yielding grapes that are concentrated and intense.
- Frank’s Viognier sets Thai food on fire! Unleash a chilled glass of this delicious white with the lime loaded vibrancy of pad Thai, or while slurping down some fragrant tom yum. It’s a total gamechanger.
- When you drink Daryl’s iconic Dry Creek Zin you’ll be overwhelmed with dark, juicy deliciousness and understand exactly why this guy’s your 8-time winemaker of the year!
- Classic Dry Creek Zin from 4 premium vineyards that grow amazing high-quality Zinfandel that sells for $40, easy!
- Don’t be fooled into thinking Daryl’s Zin is only for fancy occasions. This intense juice-bomb goes INSANELY well with a spicy, pepperoni loaded pizza, as well as sticky, slow-cooked ribs – no cutlery necessary.
- With ripe strawberry fruit flavors and a deliciously creamy finish, this opulent Rosé turns everyday picnics into revitalizing al fresco feasts.
- The Santa Lucia Highlands benefit from one of the longest growing seasons in California, giving Derek exceptional fruit that’s plump, ripe and loaded with concentrated juicy flavors.
- Kick off your shoes and lay a blanket out on the grass, then sip away on this refreshing Rosé while nibbling on Marcona almonds and cold cut meats from the deli counter.
- Harvested from 30, 50 - even 100-year-old vines - grown in the heart of Calaveras County. You don't find a lot of these Zins around!
- Stephen says: "This wine has really good color and body, and a nice Calaveras perfume that the old-vines contribute. I think this is the best Calaveras Zin I've made so far Naked Wines."
- Dig a knife into some creamy aged cheese - slather a chunk on top of a warm slice of French bread, and have plenty of this flavor-packed red nearby. Bliss.
This fresh and fruity white is gushing with honeydew melons and tropical zeal – as refreshing as an ocean breeze
Scott selected super-ripe grapes from unique vineyards where the fruit is exposed to abundant California sunshine. After pressing, he allowed the wine to sit on its natural yeast for six months to develop an indulgent, rich creaminess.
Sip on Scott’s spritely Sauvignon Blanc while tearing into a salad of lemony grilled chicken, charred asparagus spears and fresh garden greens.
- Like a summer night by the ocean, this Chardonnay is refreshing, cooling, and lively – with flavors like white peaches and fresh-off-the-tree pears.
- Nicholas and Marshall sought vineyards along the coast of California to make you a dazzling white that over-delivers on quality. It's yours for $9.99 a bottle when it would sell for double the price, easy!
- Serve with a plate of fresh fish tacos, sink your toes into the sand, and toast to an impeccable wine YOU made possible.
- Full, delicate and mouth-wateringly delicious, this sparkling Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay – all harvested from premium cold climate vineyards in Sonoma Valley.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) and for less than $20!
- It’s your funding that makes this stunning sparkling Rosé possible, but being a routine medal winner at the SF Chronicle Wine Competition, don’t expect it to hang around for long...