- Matt knows exactly what you love about a Napa Cab - and he's made one of the world's most luxurious reds just plain fun to drink.
- Not just anybody can harvest fruit from the top vineyards he can - and he uses that exclusive access to bring you a mouthwatering red flush with bold, ripe berries, plums... even spicy-sweet notes like mocha.
- Give this wine a proper decant while you grill a nice thick piece of juicy steak. It could only get better if you had an extra bottle of this 94% rated beauty on the side.
- For this year's Cabernet, Camille is showcasing Carneros – a region that borders Napa's southwestern edge. It's coveted bay breezes and coastal fog let her signature red grow up to be BIG and strong.
- This is Cami's wheelhouse: Rich, creamy, full-bodied, heavy-hitting Napa Cabernet, loaded with decadent black fruit flavors like figs and plums. She makes it taste like a million bucks, and sells it for less than $30.
- Only teeniest, tiniest amount was made, and every year, this Cab sells out faster than the last! Go on and add 2 bottles to your basket... while you still have the chance.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Your most popular winemaker did it again! This turbo-charged Reserve version of his Cab boasts a full-throttle kick of dark red fruit and silky vanilla & spice.
- Stephen's delicious Black Label wines are a couple bucks more expensive than his normal wines, but you get so much for that $2 it's unbelievable. He gets that quality by going up into the Sierra Foothills and working with really high-end Cab vineyards.
- Tender, juicy steak, sizzling on the grill 'til it's cooked just right... it's the perfect pairing (if you don't finish the whole bottle while you're cooking).
- Pure, bold Cabernet sourced from 3 vineyards, including a stellar mountain property in the Mayacamas range that grows incredibly intense fruit.
- Scott is unrelenting in his search for the best fruit for his projects, and this wine delivers incredible quality on a California staple: Sonoma Cabernet. He puts his own spin on a classic with ROX – and it's sprightly, full of juicy fruits like plums and tummy-warming spices. YUM.
- Because you love it so much, Scott tries to produce a few more bottles each year... but it always seems to slip away faster than before. Get yours now, or forever hold your peace!
- Ripe, rich Napa Cab swirling with deep, dark and delicious fruit - you're gonna need a bigger glass. This incredible value Napa Cabernet will blow you away.
- By working with Napa vineyards and a few that sit a couple miles outside of "Napa Valley," Alex got to work with prestigious Napa fruit at a fraction of the cost - that's why this $54 wine is yours for less than $20.
- Alex made waves with her great white Chenin Blanc, and Angels have been chomping at the bit for her to make a red. Now that she's revealed it's a stunning Napa Cab, we expect things to spin completely out of control.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Glug, glug, glug...wait, you want me to write a tasting note?! This is dangerously drinkable Cabernet smoother than silk pajamas.
- Stephen's a legend and knows how to make fantastic wines that deliver BIG flavor at tiny prices. This Cab is the proof, showcasing a lush, ripe style from a single vineyard in Lodi for under $10 a bottle.
- This is your everyday drinking red right here. Don't feel bad opening a bottle (or two) whenever a friend drops by... or even if you just want to relax by yourself after a hard day's work.
- Chile makes perfect Cabernet and Lacaze is the proof. This deep and structured red is sophisticated and mysterious, full of bright, ripe berries and exotic spices.
- Angels funded JP to make you a special reserve blend of barrel-aged Cab from a premium vineyard close to the Andes Mountains that benefits from whips of Pacific Ocean breezes from time to time.
- This incredibly seductive Cab is an unstoppable Angel favorite - and your favorite Chilean red of all time!
- Classic Cabernet that swings in with wallop of berries and vanilla spices, thanks some extra aging in American oak.
- Thanks to Clarksburg's hot summer sun, David's latest Cab is full of extra-ripe fruit flavors like plums and ripe cherries that warm your tummy and woo your tastebuds.
- This Cabernet just screams for a sizzling slab of beef - you can turn a simple piece of meat into a carnivore's fine dining dream.
- A big complex beast of a wine. Oh, and the guy who makes it also makes one of Chile's most famous (and most expensive) wines.
- If you manage to find one of his famous labels, you'll be paying over $40 a bottle. But you get the same quality craftsmanship from him at Angel prices, because you were a smart cookie and supported him directly.
- If you ever want a wine to lay down, this is the one. Jean-Pascal's wines get even better with bottle age.
- Looking for a proper introduction to California Cabs? Scott’s Rumpus is a delicious way to start– it highlights some of the best Cab vines in the state.
- Powerful ripe black fruit and velvety soft tannins make this an all-out crowd-pleaser. This is a hearty red you can drink any day of the week!
- With just a lick of chipotle mayo on a charburger, you’re on the road to something exceptional. Pour a generous glass of Scott's Cab... and watch the magic unfold before you.