- It’s time you tried one of northern Italy’s most prestigious red wines – Amarone della Valpolicella! This iconic red is world-famous for its signature refined, dried fruit character, big backbone of toasty oak and velvety texture.
- Winemaker Mirko crafted this red in the historic appassimento style, using a traditional blend of specially dried grapes grown in the sweeping hills of the Valpolicella region, where his family's been making wines for 3 generations.
- Amarone requires two full years of special barrel-aging and Mirko aged this wine in his cellar nearly twice as long — this is an exquisite 2016 vintage of one of Italy’s most celebrated reds and your Angel-exclusive $29 savings is the cherry on top!
- Meet Valpolicella Ripasso - this powerful, juicy red is a signature of northern Italy’s famed Valpolicella region, flush with refined red fruit flavors packed into a bold, full-bodied texture and lingering finish.
- Winemaker Mirko crafted this red in the traditional Ripasso style, starting with a ripe, young wine made from specially dried grapes, then aging the wine first on grape skins for a fuller punch of flavor and finally for 2 years in barrel.
- With 3 generations of family winemaking expertise behind him, Mirko Sella is just the winemaker you want bringing you the regional classics of northern Italy. What’s more, you’re getting this gem with an exclusive $13 savings!