- Fresh, fruity and with a perfectly refined touch of fizz, Paolo’s Prosecco is as light and luxurious as Italian bubbly gets.
- Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so his Prosecco roots run deep, and with your support he was able to craft this dream sparkling using high-end fruit from Valdobbiadene – home to Italy’s most sought-after grapes for sparkling wines.
- When served chilled, this crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect on its own – and if you’re feeling especially creative and adventurous, try mixing it with Aperol as a spritz!
- This zippy Italian bubbly bursts with fresh, crisp fruit flavors of juicy apples, peaches and a tangy spritz of citrus. Your living room's about to turn into an Italian garden terrace overlooking the countryside.
- Paolo's passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) this fizzy delicacy is as real as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this sensational bubbly is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the last. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company!