- Stephen’s sweet Moscato is a delightful splash of fresh fruits with a tropical side, like munching on a slice of ripe, juicy mango. If you love a good Moscato, this is the wine for you.
- Your support helped Stephen source and delicately blend Orange Muscat, Symphony and Pinot Grigio, allowing the wine to ferment slowly in cooler temperatures to bring you its unique Muscat flavors combined with the perfect level of sweetness.
- Pair this sweet treat with a mixed platter of mild cheeses and crackers and a few fruit slices on the side, then just follow Stephen’s instructions – chill, open, pour, swirl, sip, repeat!
- Citrusy, sweet and deliciously aromatic – David’s delectable Moscato is a treat and a half!
- With its ideal cooler climate, Clarksburg grows Muscat Canelli grapes of impeccable flavor – so wines have the potential to get pricey. But with funding from Angels like you, David’s created this sweet treat that brings you top-dollar quality without breaking the bank.
- Everyone should have a bottle of David’s Moscato tucked away for summer. This succulent sipper is a delight to bust out whenever the afternoons are warm and the patio is calling.