Stephen’s rich, sweet white is about to reset all your Moscato expectations with bright, fruity flavors like sweet peaches, ripe mangoes and a touch of citrus.
Working with a sun-filled vineyard estate in Lodi, Stephen harvested these juicy grapes at night to lock in full, concentrated fruitiness.
Pour yourself a glass of this chilled white, letting it open up for a few minutes so the sweet aromatics start to waft from the glass. Rustle up a plate of crunchy crostini with some creamy brie, and let the simple life take you away.
- Citrusy, sweet and deliciously aromatic. If this Moscato was a dating profile, you’d want to swipe right.
- With its ideal climate, Clarksburg grows Muscat Canelli grapes of impeccable flavor – so wines have the potential to get pricey. But with funding from our Angels, David’s made you a bottle of the good stuff – and it won’t break the bank.
- Everyone should have a bottle of David’s Moscato tucked in their stash, a succulent sipper to bust out whenever olives or cured meats are mentioned.
- Stephen’s rich, sweet white is about to reset all your Moscato expectations with bright, fruity flavors like sweet peaches, ripe mangoes and a touch of citrus.
- Angel funding allowed Stephen to night-harvest two premium vineyards so he could lock in every juicy drop of concentrated flavor.
- Retreat to a comfy lounger in the shade with a bottle of Stephen’s Moscato and a plate full of freshly-cut melon wedges.