- Stephen’s rich, sweet white is about to reset all your Moscato expectations with bright, fruity flavors like sweet peaches, ripe mangoes and a touch of citrus.
- Angel funding allowed Stephen to night-harvest two premium vineyards so he could lock in every juicy drop of concentrated flavor.
- Retreat to a comfy lounger in the shade with a bottle of Stephen’s Moscato and a plate full of freshly-cut melon wedges.
- Citrusy, sweet and deliciously aromatic. If this Moscato was a dating profile, you’d want to swipe right.
- With its ideal climate, Clarksburg grows Muscat Canelli grapes of impeccable flavor – so wines have the potential to get pricey. But with funding from our Angels, David’s made you a bottle of the good stuff – and it won’t break the bank.
- Everyone should have a bottle of David’s Moscato tucked in their stash, a succulent sipper to bust out whenever olives or cured meats are mentioned.
Stephen’s rich, sweet white is about to reset all your Moscato expectations with bright, fruity flavors like sweet peaches, ripe mangoes and a touch of citrus.
Working with a sun-filled vineyard estate in Lodi, Stephen harvested these juicy grapes at night to lock in full, concentrated fruitiness.
Pour yourself a glass of this chilled white, letting it open up for a few minutes so the sweet aromatics start to waft from the glass. Rustle up a plate of crunchy crostini with some creamy brie, and let the simple life take you away.
- This cheerful little sipper will have you grinning from ear to ear. It's sweet, simple and just plain delightful!
- Why is it called "Symphony?" Well, believe it or not, that's actually the name of a grape! It's a hybrid of Grenache Gris and Muscat that's famous for big, floral flavors like jasmine and honey – and Stephen thought you should give it a try.
- And it has a cool party trick – the flavors change dramatically with serving temperature! Serve chilled, and you'll get crisp tropical flavors... warmed, it's an explosion of sweet-smelling citrus.