WE'RE NOT SURE
- Meet Doce + Forte, a luxuriously lush, fruit-driven and mouth-filling fortified red, loaded with intense dark berry flavors that carry you away on a silky-smooth mouthfeel from the first sip to the last.
- Thanks to Angels, Ana was able to source traditional Portuguese varietals from the stunning 43-acre Saint Amant Vineyard in Amador County, where the conditions line up just right for first-rate fruit overflowing with lavish flavor.
- Ana carefully crafted this fortified red in the traditional method of making Port wine from her native Portugal, giving it layer after layer of refined, soul-warming deliciousness. Pair a glass after dinner with a rich, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate mousse and you’re all set!
Penny's a legendary sparkling winemaker – now she's making her most epic bubblies ever, just for you! You can practically taste the finesse in this sparkling Brut Rosé, with it's perfect balance between juicy strawberry and light streaks of citrusy lime. This is first-class sparkling wine with all the bells and whistles.
With Angel support, this iconic bubbly winemaker took sustainably-farmed grapes and made you this traditional-styled gem that’s not just sparkling – it’s dazzling!
This sparkling Rosé is as fine as they come, and the best part? You can drink it all year long! Penny suggests roasted turkey in the fall, Dungeness crab in the colder months and strawberry shortcake all summer long. Just make sure you have enough to last!
- This sumptuous red blend of rich Cabernet, sultry-smooth Zinfandel and a touch of powerful Petite Sirah is a full-on Angel-funded summer classic, complete with a decadent, smoky touch of oak and a long, luscious finish.
- After leading some of the most famous wineries in California, David turned to Angels to make the wines he’s always dreamed of. With your funding, he’s able to scout out the best fruit from across the state and bring it together for this unbelievably lush, refined blend that dazzles year after year.
- Although it’s an Angel favorite, David simply wound up making fewer bottles of this red treasure in 2018 than ever before. With thousands of Angels eagerly awaiting each vintage, this is one crowd-pleaser you won’t want to sleep on.
- This elegant dessert red is full of indulgent flavors - like jammy berries, red cherries, a touch of spice... and that lingering bit of caramel that Port does best.
- Claudia and Oscar let this red spend 18 months on oak before aging in bottle to capture all the rich, decadent flavor that makes this LBV (Late Bottled Vintage) Port a must-have for creamy cheeses or a slice of chocolate cake.
- Whenever that special moment comes around when you want an extra-special bottle on hand to treat yourself with... this 5 year lovingly-aged Port is it!
- Packed with powerfully plush dried fruit flavors of plum and fig, with a soft, velvety smoothness and a sweet touch of caramel, this precious Port is finally ready for its time to shine after 10 years of gentle aging.
- Tawny Port is the cask aged version of Port. After years of aging in special oak casks, the wine develops a subtle nutty character and the complexity and elegance of a true classic.
- Claudia and Oscar Quevedo hand-selected lots of aged Port from a small handful of oak casks in their cellar and masterfully blended them together with an expertise that only a 100-year family legacy of making the world’s great Ports can give you.