- This crowd-pleaser overflows with intense, luscious flavors like berry compote, caramel, chocolate and cinnamon – like a decadent bite of Black Forest cake – but in a glass. Delish.
- Thanks to Angels, Ana got her hands on rare acreage of Touriga Nacional, Tempranillo, Tinta Cão, Souzão and Trousseau in the states! She harvested these traditional Portuguese varieties from Saint Amant Vineyard in Amador = where sunny conditions are ideal for ripening.
- Ana crafted this in the traditional Portuguese method in a specially sized 500 ml bottle. If you enjoy port, you'll love this tasty treat.
- Ripe with plums, figs and that signature swirl of caramel flavor, this 10 Year Tawny is ready to shine.
- Tawny Port is the cask-aged version of Port. After a decade aging in special oak casks, it develops a subtle nutty character and seriously elegant flavor.
- With 100+ years experience making the world's finest Ports, the Quevedos are the ultimate experts in their field. Port doesn't get more picture-perfect than this.
- Bright red berry flavors carried on a wave of ultra-fine bubbles make this award-winning Brut Rosé an irresistible treat.
- With your funding, Penelope harvested world-class Chardonnay and Pinot Noir to bring you a traditional-style sparkling Rosé. A second fermentation in the bottle gives it the elegance of a Champagne for a price that’s easy to swallow!
- Penelope is a legend in California sparkling wine – for more than 3 decades, she’s made bubblies for some of the biggest names in the business. By supporting this icon, you get access to premium sparkling for an absolute steal.
This dessert red is full-on indulgent — complete with jammy berries, red cherries... and that lingering bit of caramel Port does best.
With your funding, this treasure was able to rest 54 months to capture all the rich flavor that makes this LBV (Late Bottled Vintage) possible — and impossibly decadent.
When that special occasion comes around... this lovingly-aged Port will be waiting for you to make a truly memorable moment.