- This citrusy white will be a huge hit this spring and summer with its zippy flavors of green apple, kiwi and Asian pear—and a nice long finish!
- The majority of this fruit comes from a vineyard Chris owns—that Angels helped him buy!— in Willamette Valley, the first he has farmed himself from start to finish. “The fact that I now own a piece of this is astonishing,” he said.
- Pinot Blanc is rarity in this part of Oregon—most vineyards are planted to Willamette's #1 export—Pinot Noir!—but your support gave Chris the chance to grow a special tiny parcel of a fresh white you'll love. Scoop it up quickly while it lasts!
- This lively Pinot Blanc is a fresh and balanced white, humming with crisp, fruity flavors like apple and pear, with a delicate texture and light citrusy character.
- Pinot Blanc is still a bit of an undiscovered gem here in the States, but it’s super popular in the Pfalz region of Germany (Gerd’s home – and the area that’s responsible for growing this majestic grape). So for helping Gerd share it with wine drinkers everywhere, you’re getting this rare white for a song!
- Pour a lightly-chilled glass of this delightful white with fresh grilled fish and veggies. Instant bliss.