- Delicate and mouth-wateringly delicious, this DOUBLE GOLD-winning sparkling Rosé is an elegant blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay harvested from premium cool-climate vineyards along the Sonoma Coast.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) – and it's exclusive here for an important reason...
- It’s your funding that makes this stunning sparkling Rosé possible! Snag a few bottles of this Angel crowdpleaser (and routine medal winner) while you can. Wayne's sparkling never lasts long!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bright and lively, with fresh fruit flavors like strawberry and watermelon, this DOUBLE GOLD-winning sparkling Rosé is a delicate easy-sipping bubbly that’s perfect for adding a touch of elegance to any sunny afternoon on the patio.
- Your funding gave Penelope her choice of high-end Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier sourced from vineyards across California’s North Coast – the kind of grapes that go into the best wines from California’s top sparkling wine houses, many of which Penelope has made before.
- Penelope made this crisp Rosé in the “traditional” Champagne method, meaning it underwent a second fermentation in the bottle for a luxurious layer of ultra-fine bubbles that make this pink sparkling simply irresistible.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Bright red berry flavors mingle seamlessly with a soft touch of spice in this unique, easy-drinking red blend, rounded off with a refreshing, long-lasting finish.
- With the help of your funding, winemaking brothers Nicholas and Marshall Miller selected their grapes for this red blend from the Paso Robles Highlands, where their family owns two of the most famous vineyards in all of California.
- Their family has been farming the Central Coast for 5 generations and Nicholas and Marshall have been growing grapes here all their lives. Now you’re getting their unmatched regional expertise in delectable wines like this red blend for an unbeatable $10.99 Angel price!