- Starting off with stone fruit flavors, along the lines of peach and nectarine, with a little side of tropical flavors and a flash of citrus, this Riesling’s fruit is balanced by a crisp, bright texture and long, refreshing finish.
- Katy and Justin Michaud are your go-to experts of Washington, with insider knowledge of the state’s best subregions and vineyards for world-class Riesling. Thanks to your funding, they’re able to share this crowd-favorite white wine with Angels everywhere.
- This is the whopping 8th vintage of Riesling that this Washington dream team has made for Angels, and a follow-up to last year’s Double Gold medal-winning vintage. Bring home a bottle and try the Riesling Angels and critics are raving about!
- Alex’s bright, balanced white wine is everything you expect in a great dry Riesling, from the crisp layers of fruit, like pear and apple, to the dash of citrus, touched off by a clean, thirst-quenching finish.
- With your funding behind her, Alex specifically chose grapes from a family-farmed vineyard in the Clarksburg region and had special access to harvest her fruit from the most sought-after corner of the vineyard, just for your wine.
- After its debut vintage last year, Alex’s Riesling is now back by popular demand – and for funding its return, you get this exclusive easy-sipper with an $18 Angel savings.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Fresh, tart stone fruit flavors of yellow nectarine and dried apricot spring to life in this decidedly dry, crisp and delicious white wine, and carry on through a lingering, slightly mineral finish.
- With the help of your funding, Franc harvested his grapes from a single hillside vineyard at the Northern end of Sonoma Valley, with shallow rocky soils that help produce fruit with a concentrated cast of flavors.
- Crack open this crisp white wine the next time you’re diving into a dinner of Thai or creamy pasta, or pour a glass and let it shine all on its own – with a Riesling this complex and versatile, you can’t go wrong.
- This semi-sweet Columbia Valley Riesling brings you a juicy mouthful of lush peach, pear and candied apple flavors, with all the sweetness of fresh-picked fruit and a crisp finish that makes it the perfect poolside sipper.
- Thanks to your funding, Dave specially selected his Riesling from a world-renowned Columbia Valley vineyard (it’s so famous he’s not allowed to name it), where the conditions are picture-perfect for growing stunning, world-class Riesling.
- “Riesling at this quality often goes for twice the price,” Dave says, making this one sweet-ish summertime white you don’t want to miss.