- Bright fruit flavors lead the way in this zippy Riesling from Nova. Its easy-sipping texture and refreshing finish make this white incredibly food-friendly — like a refreshing spritz of citrus on your favorite spicy dish.
- With your funding, she selected this Riesling from a trio of hillside vineyards, where brisk temperatures help this delicate white grape ripen with just the right complexity.
- Nova says, “this crowd-pleasing Riesling is perfect for an afternoon porch swing, an evening on the lake, or a holiday get together.” Bring home a bottle (or several) and discover what New York wines are all about!
- Alex’s bright, balanced white wine is everything you expect in a great dry Riesling, from the crisp layers of fruit, like pear and apple, to the dash of citrus, touched off by a clean, thirst-quenching finish.
- With your funding behind her, Alex specifically chose grapes from a family-farmed vineyard in the Clarksburg region and had special access to harvest her fruit from the most sought-after corner of the vineyard, just for your wine.
- After its debut vintage last year, Alex’s Riesling is now back by popular demand – and for funding its return, you get this exclusive easy-sipper with an $18 Angel savings.
- This dry and elegant white is everything you want in a world-class German Riesling, with refined bright fruit flavors from ripe apples to juicy peaches, and a fresh, mouthwatering finish.
- Gerd harvested grapes from Germany’s prestigious Pfalz region, known for its warm climate and nourishing, sandstone-rich soil – perfect for growing juicy Riesling that he translates into this crisp, delicate white.
- Enjoy this dry Riesling lightly-chilled (give it about 30 minutes to open up!) with a traditional German meal of roasted potatoes and sauerkraut for the full Pfalz experience – you can thank Gerd later.
- Starting off with stone fruit flavors, along the lines of peach and nectarine, with a little side of tropical flavors and a flash of citrus, this Riesling’s fruit is balanced by a crisp, bright texture and long, refreshing finish.
- Katy and Justin Michaud are your go-to experts of Washington, with insider knowledge of the state’s best subregions and vineyards for world-class Riesling. Thanks to your funding, they’re able to share this crowd-favorite white wine with Angels everywhere.
- This is the whopping 8th vintage of Riesling that this Washington dream team has made for Angels, and a follow-up to last year’s Double Gold medal-winning vintage. Bring home a bottle and try the Riesling Angels and critics are raving about!