- Oodles of Angels and critics LOVE this citrusy and peachy Riesling year after year. One sip and you will, too.
- As Washington locals, Katy and Justin have the inside track on the top Riesling vineyards in Columbia Valley. With your funding, they take their pick of the very best!
- Each vintage of this wine takes home more awards than the last! Go on – try the Riesling everyone has been raving about for 9 years.
- A mouthful of succulent flavors like ripe peach, dried apricot and candied apple make this an irresistible warm-weather white. One sip leads to another. And another.
- Thanks to Angel funding, Dave specially selected grapes from a renowned Columbia Valley vineyard, where the conditions are ideal for growing stunning, world-class Riesling.
- “Riesling at this quality often goes for twice the price,” says Dave, making this one sweet-ish deal you don’t want to miss!
Fresh flavors like ripe apricot, juicy peach and zesty citrus runneth over in Nova’s crisp, elegant Riesling. This is the flagship of the Finger Lakes!
With Angel funding, Nova captured the essence of the New York region where Riesling shines. She selected premium grapes from vineyards across the three main lakes – Seneca, Cayuga, and Keuka – to bring you a wine that wows.
Nova says, “The summer is coming and there is nothing better than Finger Lakes Riesling on a warm day.” You don't want to miss out on this new vintage. Get a bottle – or several! – and drink up New York!
- This bright, dry-style Riesling shimmers with tangy citrus and white fruit flavors like pear, apple and apricot, with mouthwatering crispness. “This is going to be a fun wine to have around for the spring and summer!” Alex says.
- Alex used your funding to work with a family farmed vineyard in Clarksburg and got her hands on fruit that is normally reserved for a large winery that Alex can’t name, but all she can say is it’s the best of the best.
- Alex’s 90+ white wine is the Riesling Angels want again and again – and for funding it, you get this exclusive easy-sipper with an $18 Angel savings.
- This dry and elegant white is everything you want in a world-class German Riesling, with refined bright fruit flavors from ripe apples to juicy peaches, and a fresh, mouthwatering finish.
- Gerd harvested grapes from Germany’s prestigious Pfalz region, known for its warm climate and nourishing, sandstone-rich soil – perfect for growing juicy Riesling that he translates into this crisp, delicate white.
- Enjoy this dry Riesling lightly-chilled (give it about 30 minutes to open up!) with a traditional German meal of roasted potatoes and sauerkraut for the full Pfalz experience – you can thank Gerd later.
Adam’s bright Riesling is more vibrant than a South Australia sunset, brimming with flavors like honeysuckle, zesty citrus and juicy melon – and just as smooth going down.
Adam’s home, Clare Valley, is the top Riesling region in the Southern Hemisphere. Thanks to your support, he can work with older vines in the region capturing their signature flavors into this dreamy white.
This wine is meant to be enjoyed young, while its complex layers of flavor are their freshest. Chill this as soon as it reaches your door and make it a top-tier Riesling summer!
- Ripe and rich fruits like nectarine and dried apricot spring to life in this fresh wine. You’ll love its long, juicy finish.
- With Angel funding, Franc harvested grapes from a south-facing hillside vineyard at the northern end of Sonoma Valley to bring you a Riesling with intense, concentrated flavors.
- Crack open this delicate sipper the next time you’re craving charcuterie. It’s magical with cured meats and aged cheeses—or pour a glass and let it shine on its own. You can’t go wrong with this versatile white.