- This dry, pale pink Rosé is a refreshing blend of Grenache, Carignan and Sangiovese, with bright red fruit flavors and a touch of citrus, like perky lime zest. It’s an ideal easy-sipper for relaxing outdoors on a warm spring afternoon.
- 2019 was a near-perfect grapegrowing season in Sonoma’s Dry Creek Valley, with just the right amount of heat early in the season, balanced by mild temperatures throughout the summer, resulting in grapes with superior flavor development.
- Winemaker Mike Saini is a champion of Dry Creek Valley who lives to showcase his favorite vineyards and varieties of the region – for a top-notch example of quintessential Dry Creek Rosé, look no further!
- Each sip of this bright sparkling Rosé is a refreshing splash of raspberry, watermelon and strawberry, with zesty traces of citrus, all carried along on a smooth wave of ultra-fine bubbles.
- The Syrah for this lively, bright Rosé came straight from a cool-climate vineyard in the Sacramento Delta. It’s a limited production, with only a little over 600 cases to go around – bring home a few bottles while you still can!
- Husband-and-wife team Matt and Alexis Iaconis founded Delta as a line of small-production wines to champion a host of their favorite regions around the Golden State. Plus, for every bottle sold, they donate a portion of the proceeds to a variety of environmental agencies to fight climate change.