- This easy-sipping Rosé delivers a bright, fresh burst of red fruit flavors like ripe strawberry, with a refreshing crispness that’ll revive you like a quick dip in the Pacific.
- Your Angel funding helped winemaker Jim Duane source Pinot Noir from coastal Monterey vineyards, where Pacific breezes help cool these delicate grapes, letting them ripen slowly and evenly to develop a uniquely bright, fresh, fruity character.
- While he’s renowned for making $100+ Napa wines, Jim’s been yearning for the California coast – now you’re helping him craft top-quality wines from Monterey & Paso Robles exclusively for Angels, starting with this Rosé!
- This bright, lively Rosé is an easy-sipping summer speciality, delicate and dry, with flavors of bright fruits layered over a sliver of citrus that lingers on into the long, refreshing finish.
- With the help of Angel funding, legacy grapegrowers-turned-winemakers Nicholas and Marshall Miller harvested top-notch Grenache and Syrah from a single vineyard in the Paso Robles Highlands District to bring you a crisp summery Rosé flush with full-on fruit flavors.
- Make sure you have a bottle (or two) of this vibrant Rosé within reach the next time the afternoon sun’s out and the patio is calling. Just don’t forget the cheese and charcuterie board!