- This bright, lively Rosé is an easy-sipping summer speciality, delicate and dry, with flavors of bright fruits layered over a sliver of citrus that lingers on into the long, refreshing finish.
- With the help of Angel funding, legacy grapegrowers-turned-winemakers Nicholas and Marshall Miller harvested top-notch Grenache and Syrah from a single vineyard in the Paso Robles Highlands District to bring you a crisp summery Rosé flush with full-on fruit flavors.
- Make sure you have a bottle (or two) of this vibrant Rosé within reach the next time the afternoon sun’s out and the patio is calling. Just don’t forget the cheese and charcuterie board!
- This lively, fresh Rosado is layered with juicy red fruit flavors, a silky-smooth texture and a long, oh-so-refreshing finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Antonio was able to select Tempranillo harvested from a single estate vineyard set along the banks of Spain’s Duero River to craft this vibrant pink Rosado, with a little aging on the wine's lees for an extra touch of complexity.
- This thirst-quenching pink treat is a perfect easy-sipping summer refresher. It’s ready to be enjoyed as soon as it reaches your door – just chill it for a few minutes before pouring that first delicious glass and you can’t go wrong!
- Each sip of this bright sparkling Rosé is a refreshing splash of raspberry, watermelon and strawberry, with zesty traces of citrus, all carried along on a smooth wave of ultra-fine bubbles.
- The Syrah for this lively, bright Rosé came straight from a cool-climate vineyard in the Sacramento Delta. It’s a limited production, with only a little over 600 cases to go around – bring home a few bottles while you still can!
- Husband-and-wife team Matt and Alexis Iaconis founded Delta as a line of small-production wines to champion a host of their favorite regions around the Golden State. Plus, for every bottle sold, they donate a portion of the proceeds to a variety of environmental agencies to fight climate change.