WE'RE NOT SURE
- This primo Portuguese red is flush with rich, ripe flavors of luscious raspberries, cherries and a dash of savory pepper gliding on a melt-in-your-mouth smoothness that leads into a powerful, luxuriously long-lasting finish.
- Your support helped Oscar and Claudia start with top-notch Touriga Franca for the lush, fruitier side of this powerhouse red blend and then couple it with the spicy boldness of world-class Tempranillo – all sourced from a single vineyard in the heart of the world-famous Douro Valley they call home.
- The Quevedo family owns the idyllic vineyard where these grapes grow, and they personally give the vines the utmost attention throughout the growing season to bring you this layered, complex red that showcases the best of what Portuguese wines have to offer. Get a bottle while they last and see for yourself!
- This red blend from Luis is dripping with juicy, delectable red fruit flavors, from ripe cherry to lush, brambly raspberry, plus a silky smoothness that makes for elegant and oh-so-easy sipping.
- Luis gratefully accepted Angel funding and set off for Portugal’s historic Lisbon region. He came back with a downright decadent blend of Aragonez and Alicante Bouschet, sourced from top-tier Lisbon vineyards and overflowing with layer after layer of luscious flavor, all thanks to you!
- Aragonez is just one of about seven names the Portuguese have for Tempranillo -- but a grape with this much mouthwatering flavor by any other name would still taste as heavenly, especially blended with the perfect amount of dreamy Alicante Bouschet. Scoop up a bottle and taste for yourself!