- Bold and brilliant with intense dark fruit flavors and a long, lingering, silky finish, this complex Tempranillo is a showstealing Spanish classic, with 5 straight vintages of 92-point ratings or higher from Robert Parker.
- Under the Aragon family, Cillar de Silos has been one of Northern Spain’s local premium wineries for decades. But when restaurants closed their doors in 2020, its sales stopped almost overnight. That’s where you stepped in. With Angels’ $5 million Covid Relief fund, the Aragons were able to keep their winery up and running and keep their focus simply on making the best wines possible.
- For this bold red, the family used hand-harvested Tempranillo from a series of high-altitude vineyards with an average vine age between 40 and 80 years old. For helping the Aragons through the last year, now you can get the complex character of Ribera del Duero for an exclusive $34 Angel savings!
- This zippy Rosé is a splash of bright, tart fruit flavors like watermelon and strawberry, rounded off with a dash of tangy citrus and crisp, refreshing finish.
- Thanks to your support, Sharon selected top-notch Tempranillo growing throughout California’s Central Coast to craft you this easy-sipping Rosé, all in honor of breast cancer awareness – she even donated her entire fee for making this wine to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
- The only thing that would warm Sharon’s heart more than knowing Angels enjoy this Rosé would be knowing it inspired them to join in the fight against breast cancer with their own donations. “Breast cancer continues to affect both women and men around the world,” Sharon says, “and by drinking pink, I hope that we can one day help find a cure.”