- Fresh and lively, with a balance of juicy, bright fruit flavors and a splash of citrus, this thirst-quenching Spanish Verdejo is a must-try for your next sunny afternoon sipping poolside.
- With your funding, winemaker Antonio Diez Martin harvested grapes for this traditional white from a single vineyard in Spain’s Rueda region, picking his fruit at night to keep the grapes cool while preserving every layer of flavor.
- This classic, easy-sipping white wine is hard to find outside of Spain, but with your support, Antonio can introduce Angels everywhere to this summer refresher for an absolute song!
- Fresh fruity flavors and a zing of citrus rush to greet your tastebuds with each sip of this crisp Spanish white. Winemaker Franck Massard calls Verdejo “the ideal summer wine” – grab yours and see why!
- After years of research, Franck finally found the perfect high-altitude vineyard south of Madrid, with the best conditions for growing crisp and complex Verdejo. Your funding made this dream Verdejo possible – now it's all yours!
- Calling on his expertise as a sommelier, Franck says a good rule of thumb for pairing this wine is that if you can think up a meal with lime somewhere in the recipe, it’s most likely a great match for Verdejo.