- Fresh fruity flavors of ripe, luscious peach, juicy pear and lip-smacking traces of citrus mingle perfectly in Rick’s gloriously juicy white blend, gliding smoothly through a long, lingering finish.
- Rick set out to make an epic summertime white blend and with Angel support behind him, he was able to track down and seamlessly blend together fruit from some of Santa Barbara’s finest vineyards for this unforgettably refreshing white.
- “The wine is perfect for summertime consumption with warm days, simple foods and good friends,” Rick says. “It goes down very easy and marries with a wide variety of foods.”
Like a bowl of fresh fruit just waiting for a refreshing nibble, this lush Lodi white wine is just the thing when you’re craving a juicy helping of ripe peach or a little touch of tangy citrus.
Your funding helped Stephen bring together this pristine blend of Pinot Grigio, Orange Muscat, Viognier and even a splash of Symphony grapes, all from sustainably grown vineyards in the heart of Lodi.
It’s ready to sip on arrival! Stephen’s one suggestion: “just make sure you take another moment to savor the fruits and spice before taking that first taste.”
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Boy oh boy, this blend is fruity. There's insane amounts of peach and ripe apricot flavors inside thanks to Moscato, Chard, Viognier and Symphony grapes – the perfect recipe for a rich, sweet treat.
- Stephen's been itching to make you a white blend... and your funding made it happen. White blends are a sort of new category, so once again, you're way ahead of the curve!
- Make sure you serve this white slightly chilled, not frozen. Chow down on crunchy fish tacos topped with juicy mango salsa while you sip. Heaven.