- Don’t sweat it if you can’t pronounce the grape trio of Rabigato, Gouveio and Viosinho – the only word you need is ‘Yum!’
- Those are some pretty exotic grapes, and they give this wine a whole mix of tropical flavors like pear and passionfruit, with even a hint of lemon bouncing around in the background. One more time – Yum!
- In Portugal’s Douro Valley, established vines produce way fewer grapes than in most other wine regions (that’s what makes for ultra-concentrated flavors!) – meaning whites like this often sell out before you know it. Get yours early or risk waiting until the next vintage...
- A bright and lively mix of Verdelho, Pinot Grigio, Semillon and Grenache Blanc - with a finishing kiss of Chardonnay that ties it all up in a lush bow.
- With your funding, Sharon traveled across several Central Coast regions to find just the right grapes for this blend. "Paso produces bright flavors like pineapple and ginger," she says, "Monterey carries the citrus," and "Livermore Valley brings in ripe flavors like yellow peach and mango."
- Chill a bottle for Sunday brunch and serve alongside lox and bagels slathered in fresh cream. It's the purr-fect combo.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- The ultimate thirst-quencher, this blend of rich Viognier and melon-fresh Pinot Grigio is the all-occasion white you never knew you needed.
- And it's made by your Cellar Crew – the hard-working wine team who puts the finishing touches on the Angel-funded wines you love. YOU gave them the chance to make a blend of their own!
- This is the kind of white wine you can drink anytime, anywhere... but if you need an excuse, it's mind-blowing with a bowl of creamy mac and cheese.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Boy oh boy, this blend is fruity. There's insane amounts of peach and ripe apricot flavors inside thanks to Moscato, Chard, Viognier and Symphony grapes – the perfect recipe for a rich, sweet treat.
- Stephen's been itching to make you a white blend... and your funding made it happen. White blends are a sort of new category, so once again, you're way ahead of the curve!
- Make sure you serve this white slightly chilled, not frozen. Chow down on crunchy fish tacos topped with juicy mango salsa while you sip. Heaven.
Full of light, citrusy fruit and packing a lush, juicy mouthfeel, this white wine is dripping with ripe peach and honeysuckle that sticks around for a refreshingly lazy finish.
Rick blended up Santa Barbara’s most sought-after Grenache Blanc, Roussanne and Viognier grapes for this wine – some from the county’s oldest vines, a few from famous vineyards and all just plain delicious.
Sip this white upon arrival or let it age for a few years. Either way, when the time comes, make sure a summery plate of clam linguini – splashed with fresh lemon and garden-fresh olive oil – is involved.
After making you a smash-hit Rosé in a can, this 90+ rated Wine Enthusiast winemaker is back with another canned treat – a crisp California white!
This blend of Chenin Blanc and Viognier is eye-poppingly bright and refreshing – the perfect wine to sip on the porch, drink by the pool or enjoy in the sun.
Each can is 375ml – so this 2 pack equals one traditional 750ml bottle of wine! Grab a few packs while you "can" – this is the perfect summertime white, guaranteed to disappear fast.