Stefano’s bottled the feeling of summertime in Italy. Light and refreshing, this effortlessly-elegant white will serenade you with soft fruits like ripe white peaches and romantic rose aromas. Cue the violins...
Your support allowed Stefano to gather grapes from cool-climate countryside near Lake Garda, just outside of Venice – known for its crisp, classic whites.
This is the perfect all-around easy-drinking white. Chill a bottle overnight, invite some friends over, and sip on this crisp Bianco together while you pan-fry white fish with lemon and butter (have a friend add a splash from their glass!). Molto buono.
- Tom's popular red blends have propelled his success – so when he received carte blanche to craft a new wine, he knew just what to do...
- ...make another deeply delicious red that embraces the bold flavors of California! Fruity Syrah, inky Tannat, aromatic Merlot and plummy Malbec masterfully make for a new Shula signature you're bound to love.
- Toss carne asada and chiles with lime and salt – and fire up the grill (be sure to warm tortillas while you're at it!) Fresh Mex tastes even better with a tall glass of this peppery red nearby.
- This wine is vibrant with a capital V, packed with juicy nectarines and a bucket of limes– Ben didn't play up this Chard with big slabs of buttery flavor because he wanted his old-vine fruit to jump out of the glass.
- Thanks to Angels, his family makes Chardonnay off their own vineyard – and they're wrapped (that's New Zealand speak for very very excited!)
- There are only 500 cases to go around... so Ben hopes every bottle makes it into a New World Chardonnay-loving home.
Crisp, creamy, and ever-so-dreamy – Franc made you a rich Sonoma Valley Chardonnay that’s luxurious as ever.
- Fermenting grapes in two different tanks at two different temperatures (one hot, and one cold), Franc made one batch full of rich and creamy texture and one full of wild fruit flavor. The result? A bang-out, bold Chard that’s as fruity as it is rich and extravagant.
Franc lives and breathes Sonoma Valley – he’s the right-hand man at your Angel-funded winery in Kenwood, so he knows his cool-climate Wine Country whites! And you’re getting this premium Chardonnay for a fantastic price because you made it happen.
This mouthwatering Rosé is full of whimsical flavors you might find at a seaside carnival – juicy watermelon slices, creamy strawberry ice cream… even a pinch of cotton candy.
Thanks to your support, Yian got her pick of full, juicy grapes from vineyards in Monterey and Paso Robles – two of the most promising regions along California’s Central Coast.
...and her debut Rosé for Angels comes just in time to beat the heat! Enjoy a chilled glass with a bowl of tropical fruit salad, filled with pineapple, chopped watermelon and garden-fresh basil. Ahhhh.
Richard made you a Riesling with a Pacific-coast touch! This classic white is fruity, but not overly sweet. Sit back and let the smell of fresh flowers hit your nose, then take a sip – and taste oranges, tangerines and juicy stone fruits.
Monterey is one of the hottest CA regions on the map right now – and it’s made wine prices skyrocket. But because of your funding, Richard was able to snag a healthy share to bring you this oh-so-fresh white.
Your funding helped Richard take advantage of some killer Riesling grapes and make a special one-off white for Angels. This will be the one and only vintage of this wine – talk about a rare gem. Order a bottle (or 3) before it disappears!
This fresh California white is packed with peaches, apples, and citrus – guaranteed to make your mouth water
With your funding, Jac was able to get premium, perfectly-ripe Chardonnay grapes from a big-ticket Sonoma wine region – using gentle processing and cold fermentation in order to lock in every single bit of juiciness.
This is a must-have for those looking to try a California Chard that’s a little less buttery and more fruit-driven – a perfect match for a creamy cheese plate or salmon on the grill.
The last vintage of this wine won a Best in Class medal from the San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition. That’s the biggest award a wine can get – and you can expect those same champion flavors this year!
Whether you’re pairing with apps or toasting to celebrate, you’ll love this fresh and fruity bubbly - and it’s yours for a song.
This crisp, lively Prosecco is perfect with light apps – or with Aperol as a spritz.
Paolo comes from a family of winemakers, so Prosecco’s in his blood. Thanks to you, he crafted this dream wine from Valdobbiadene – the region growing the most sought-after sparkling in Italy.
- This is a robust yet elegant sparkling rosé (a blend of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay) harvested from premium cold climate vineyards in Sonoma Valley.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) for less than $20.
- ...did we mention it's got a track record of slaying the competition? Last year's vintage won Double Gold at the SF Chronicle Wine Competition. Snooze and you might lose your chance to taste a prizewinning bubbly YOU make possible!
This Australian Young Winemaker of the Year is back with a gorgeous plum-colored Cab that’s full of blackberries, raspberries, a touch of licorice and a long, toasty finish.
The heavier rainfall in Northeast and Central Victoria made for an exceptionally amazing batch of grapes for this vintage – plump and rich, they add endless layers of rich depth to a crowd-favorite red.
From the careful fruit handling to her meticulous production process, there’s a reason why Jen’s Cab Sauv dwindles down to a big fat goose egg each year. And with the ideal growing conditions that played out for this vintage, you’ll want to snatch up a bottle quick.