- Oodles of Angels and critics LOVE this citrusy and peachy Riesling year after year. One sip and you will, too.
- As Washington locals, Katy and Justin have the inside track on the top Riesling vineyards in Columbia Valley. With your funding, they take their pick of the very best!
- Each vintage of this wine takes home more awards than the last! Go on – try the Riesling everyone has been raving about for 9 years.
- This crisp sparkling is a light pink specialty from your own Prosecco icon Paolo Sacchetto. It’s a refined, easy-sipping delight with bright layers of fruity flavor and a fresh, thirst-quenching finish.
- Your funding helped Paolo harvest a blend of Glera, the classic white grape used in high-end Prosecco, and add in a portion of Pinot Nero (aka Pinot Noir) for that signature pink hue, to bring you two summer classics - Prosecco and Rosé - in one!
- Paolo crafted this pink delicacy the same way he crafts all the top-shelf Proseccos he’s famous for, using the classic Charmat method to keep this sparkling Rosé as crisp, fruity and easy-sipping as possible.
- This bright, dry-style Riesling shimmers with tangy citrus and white fruit flavors like pear, apple and apricot, with mouthwatering crispness. “This is going to be a fun wine to have around for the spring and summer!” Alex says.
- Alex used your funding to work with a family farmed vineyard in Clarksburg and got her hands on fruit that is normally reserved for a large winery that Alex can’t name, but all she can say is it’s the best of the best.
- Alex’s 90+ white wine is the Riesling Angels want again and again – and for funding it, you get this exclusive easy-sipper with an $18 Angel savings.
- Dave’s luscious white is flush with flavors like ripe peach, juicy pineapple and crisp apple that go on and on and on.
- With Angel funding, Dave got access to a Columbia Valley vineyard growing world-class Gewurztraminer – then gently coaxed this curiously sweet and spiced variety in the cellar to bring you a truly sweet-ish wine.
- This is the perfect match for spicy Asian foods – especially Chinese takeout, says Dave. Snag some bottles and treat yourself – you’ve earned it!
- Brimming with flavors like candied berries and citrus – plus a touch of natural effervescence – this pink treat strikes the perfect balance between sweet and crisp.
- With your funding, Tom crafts this unique blend of Orange Muscat and Symphony in an uncomplicated style that’s delightfully fruity and refreshing.
- If easy drinking is what you’re after, you’ve come to the right place. Don’t overthink it, go for it. Try as a base for wine spritzers or with a fruit and cheese platter.
This light, refreshing Pinot Grigio is an irresistible sipper full of bright flavors like ripe apple, juicy peach and zesty lime.
With help from Angels, Stephen makes this wine from his own estate, harvesting the grapes at night to retain its mouthwatering flavors.
Drop a couple bottles of this Pinot Grigio into the ice bucket and pair with a platter of steamed clams and mussels. Everything else will take care of itself.
- With its delightful splish splash of flavors like ripe mango and candied citrus, this is your go-to Moscato!
- Stephen delicately blended Orange Muscat, Symphony and Pinot Grigio with your support, then made this wine “low and slow” – during fermentation, that is – to bring you the perfect summer treat with perfectly-preserved fresh flavors.
- This is a sweet wine with a sweet spot price! Prepare for warm days and late evenings by the firepit – and pair this wine with friends and fun!
This red sweetie is chock full of flavors like candied cherries, strawberries and raspberries. Add it to a spritzer or pour over ice and serve. Pool and beach parties await.
Angel funding helped Stephen craft this low-alcohol treat with Zinfandel and natural fruit flavors for an easygoing summer sipper.
It's one of the few wines like this you fund. Angels drawn to the sweeter side, this is for you. Stephen knows who you are. He’s got your back.
- There’s a softer side of Malbec – who knew?! This sparkling-edition red delights with flavors like ripe strawberry, wild raspberry and juicy cherry. This uncommon bubbly is perfect for brunch, a celebration – or anytime!
- With your support, Mauricio selected grapes from vineyards in Argentina’s world-famous Uco Valley in Mendoza – doing something no one else is – making this irresistible sparkling rosé!
- It’s not every day you get a sparkling Malbec, and Mauricio made it just for you! Angel support made this rare style possible – that’s celebration-worthy in itself.
- This is a mouthwatering white with natural spritz! You’ll love this youthful Vinho Verde and its flavors like crisp green apple and zesty lime.
- With your funding, Oscar and his family harvested native grapes, Azal and Loureiro, from their vineyards in the inland region of Vinho Verde, where growing conditions can be harsh, but the fruit more intensely flavored.
- Oscar harvests at a lower sugar level – why is that a winning deal for you? That means this crisp white is zippy and low alcohol, so you can indulge in a couple glasses!