- This light, refreshing bubbly is an Italian classic, buzzing with fresh crisp fruit flavors, from juicy green apple to ripe, luscious peach, woven with a tangy dash of citrus and a finish that will leave you saying “bellissimo!”
- Paolo’s passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) this fizzy delicacy is as real as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this sensational bubbly is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the least. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company!
- This crisp sparkling is a light pink specialty from your own Prosecco icon Paolo Sacchetto. It’s a refined, easy-sipping delight with bright layers of fruity flavor and a fresh, thirst-quenching finish.
- Your funding helped Paolo harvest a blend of Glera, the classic white grape used in high-end Prosecco, and add in a portion of Pinot Nero (aka Pinot Noir) for that signature pink hue, to bring you two summer classics - Prosecco and Rosé - in one!
- Paolo crafted this pink delicacy the same way he crafts all the top-shelf Proseccos he’s famous for, using the classic Charmat method to keep this sparkling Rosé as crisp, fruity and easy-sipping as possible.
- This sweet, complex white wine starts off with bright tropical fruit flavors, woven with layers of citrusy orange blossom and a lively, honey-like sweetness that glides through into the delicate, refreshing finish.
- For a grape as full of bright fruity flavors as Muscat Canelli, a cool climate like Mendocino’s is picture-perfect for helping it ripen slow and evenly to develop just the right balance of refreshing crispness without losing any of its lip-smacking fruity character.
- Ondine’s always dreamed of bringing you a delicately sweet white wine like this, and when she discovered a small parcel of it growing in Mendocino, your funding was the key to finally making it happen. Now the sweet, luscious rewards are all yours to sip!
- This juicy, luscious white wine from Washington champion Dave Harvey is flush with tropical fruit flavors that mingle with a slight, delectable sweetness, topped off by a soft, lingering finish.
- With your funding, Dave got access to a Columbia Valley vineyard growing world-class Gewurztraminer – then gently coaxed out every nuance of flavor to bring you a truly one-of-a-kind Washington white wine.
- This wine is the perfect match for spicy Asian foods and goes particularly well with take out Chinese, Dave says. Take home a bottle (or several) and treat your sweet tooth to something extra-special – you’ve earned it!
- Starting off with stone fruit flavors, along the lines of peach and nectarine, with a little side of tropical flavors and a flash of citrus, this Riesling’s fruit is balanced by a crisp, bright texture and long, refreshing finish.
- Katy and Justin Michaud are your go-to experts of Washington, with insider knowledge of the state’s best subregions and vineyards for world-class Riesling. Thanks to your funding, they’re able to share this crowd-favorite white wine with Angels everywhere.
- This is the whopping 8th vintage of Riesling that this Washington dream team has made for Angels, and a follow-up to last year’s Double Gold medal-winning vintage. Bring home a bottle and try the Riesling Angels and critics are raving about!
- This fresh, pale pink easy-sipping bubbly brings your tastebuds a bright set of red fruit flavors and citrusy tang, making every sip a lightly sparkling delight.
- It’s primo Italian Rosé – frizzante style! This means the bubbles have a little less kick than your usual sparkling wine, letting the flavors shine through in each soft, savory sip.
- This fizzy frizzante pairs perfectly with a big plate of charcuterie, preferably on a sunny deck. Untie the string, pop the cork and call it a day!
- Alex’s bright, balanced white wine is everything you expect in a great dry Riesling, from the crisp layers of fruit, like pear and apple, to the dash of citrus, touched off by a clean, thirst-quenching finish.
- With your funding behind her, Alex specifically chose grapes from a family-farmed vineyard in the Clarksburg region and had special access to harvest her fruit from the most sought-after corner of the vineyard, just for your wine.
- After its debut vintage last year, Alex’s Riesling is now back by popular demand – and for funding its return, you get this exclusive easy-sipper with an $18 Angel savings.
- This sweet red wine from Stephen is flush with bright fruit flavors from ripe, juicy cherry and luscious strawberry to raspberry and plush plum, with a lip-smacking sweetness and a long, delightful finish.
- With the help of your funding, Stephen crafted this sweet red treat with a portion of Zinfandel, to achieve a unique, delicious style that balances fruit-driven character with lush, indulgent sweetness.
- Next time you’re looking for the perfect everyday sipper to tempt your sweet tooth, reach for this juicy, tastebud-tingling red. It's one of the few sweet red wines you fund, and one every Angel should try at least once!
This dry, crisp sparkling wine features elegant Malbec brimming with fresh, fruity flavors that burst in delightfully small bubbles.
Mauricio selected Malbec from vineyards in the heart of Argentina’s world-famous Uco Valley. With your support, he can do something no one else is doing — make it into this delicious sparkling white!
It’s not every day you get a crisp sparkling from Argentina Malbec and Mauricio made it just for you! This special wine is perfect for a celebration.
With subtle fruity flavors from fresh-picked peach to pear, and a seriously long, refreshing finish, it’s easy to see why Mauricio needed to share this refined Moscatel Rosado with you!
Angel funding helped Mauricio select Moscatel Rosado from vineyards in world-famous Mendoza to showcase this often forgotten traditional variety and elevate it to create this delicate, easy-drinking wine.
Before or after dinner, pair wiht creamy cheese or nuts for a delightful bite. It’s yours for only $10.99 — so grab a bottle or two.