- This light, refreshing bubbly is an Italian classic, buzzing with fresh crisp fruit flavors, from juicy green apple to ripe, luscious peach, and a tangy dash of citrus that will leave you saying “bellissimo!”
- Paolo’s passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) this sparkling's as perfect as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this Prosecco is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the least. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company.
- Oodles of Angels and critics LOVE this citrusy and peachy Riesling year after year. One sip and you will, too.
- As Washington locals, Katy and Justin have the inside track on the top Riesling vineyards in Columbia Valley. With your funding, they take their pick of the very best!
- Each vintage of this wine takes home more awards than the last! Go on – try the Riesling everyone has been raving about for 9 years.
- This crisp sparkling is a light pink specialty from your own Prosecco icon Paolo Sacchetto. It’s a refined, easy-sipping delight with bright layers of fruity flavor and a fresh, thirst-quenching finish.
- Your funding helped Paolo harvest a blend of Glera, the classic white grape used in high-end Prosecco, and add in a portion of Pinot Nero (aka Pinot Noir) for that signature pink hue, to bring you two summer classics - Prosecco and Rosé - in one!
- Paolo crafted this pink delicacy the same way he crafts all the top-shelf Proseccos he’s famous for, using the classic Charmat method to keep this sparkling Rosé as crisp, fruity and easy-sipping as possible.
This light, refreshing Pinot Grigio is an irresistible summer sipper full of bright flavors like ripe apple, juicy peach and zesty lime.
With help from Angels, Stephen makes this wine from his own estate, harvesting the grapes at night to retain its mouthwatering flavors.
Drop a couple bottles of this Pinot Grigio into the ice bucket and pair with a platter of steamed clams and mussels. Everything else will take care of itself.
- This bright, dry-style Riesling shimmers with tangy citrus and white fruit flavors like pear, apple and apricot, with mouthwatering crispness. “This is going to be a fun wine to have around for the spring and summer!” Alex says.
- Alex used your funding to work with a family farmed vineyard in Clarksburg and got her hands on fruit that is normally reserved for a large winery that Alex can’t name, but all she can say is it’s the best of the best.
- Alex’s 90+ white wine is the Riesling Angels want again and again – and for funding it, you get this exclusive easy-sipper with an $18 Angel savings.
Fresh flavors like ripe apricot, juicy peach and zesty citrus runneth over in Nova’s crisp, elegant Riesling. This is the flagship of the Finger Lakes!
With Angel funding, Nova captured the essence of the New York region where Riesling shines. She selected premium grapes from vineyards across the three main lakes – Seneca, Cayuga, and Keuka – to bring you a wine that wows.
Nova says, “The summer is coming and there is nothing better than Finger Lakes Riesling on a warm day.” You don't want to miss out on this new vintage. Get a bottle – or several! – and drink up New York!
- Brimming with flavors like candied berries and citrus – plus a touch of natural effervescence – this pink treat strikes the perfect balance between sweet and crisp.
- With your funding, Tom crafts this unique blend of Orange Muscat and Symphony in an uncomplicated style that’s delightfully fruity and refreshing.
- If easy drinking is what you’re after, you’ve come to the right place. Don’t overthink it, go for it. Try as a base for wine spritzers or with a fruit and cheese platter.
- Dave’s luscious white is flush with flavors like ripe peach, juicy pineapple and crisp apple that go on and on and on.
- With Angel funding, Dave got access to a Columbia Valley vineyard growing world-class Gewurztraminer – then gently coaxed this curiously sweet and spiced variety in the cellar to bring you a truly sweet-ish wine.
- This is the perfect match for spicy Asian foods – especially Chinese takeout, says Dave. Snag some bottles and treat yourself – you’ve earned it!
- This fresh, pale pink easy-sipping bubbly brings your tastebuds a bright set of red fruit flavors and citrusy tang, making every sip a lightly sparkling delight.
- It’s primo Italian Rosé – frizzante style! This means the bubbles have a little less kick than your usual sparkling wine, letting the flavors shine through in each soft, savory sip.
- This fizzy frizzante pairs perfectly with a big plate of charcuterie, preferably on a sunny deck. Untie the string, pop the cork and call it a day!
- With its delightful splish splash of flavors like ripe mango and candied citrus, this is your go-to Moscato!
- Stephen delicately blended Orange Muscat, Symphony and Pinot Grigio with your support, then made this wine “low and slow” – during fermentation, that is – to bring you the perfect summer treat with perfectly-preserved fresh flavors.
- This is a sweet wine with a sweet spot price! Prepare for warm days and late evenings by the firepit – and pair this wine with friends and fun!