- This crisp sparkling is a light pink specialty from your own Prosecco icon Paolo Sacchetto. It’s a refined, easy-sipping delight with bright layers of fruity flavor and a fresh, thirst-quenching finish.
- Your funding helped Paolo harvest a blend of Glera, the classic white grape used in high-end Prosecco, and add in a portion of Pinot Nero (aka Pinot Noir) for that signature pink hue, to bring you two summer classics - Prosecco and Rosé - in one!
- Paolo crafted this pink delicacy the same way he crafts all the top-shelf Proseccos he’s famous for, using the classic Charmat method to keep this sparkling Rosé as crisp, fruity and easy-sipping as possible.
- This light, refreshing bubbly is an Italian classic, buzzing with fresh crisp fruit flavors, from juicy green apple to ripe, luscious peach, woven with a tangy dash of citrus and a finish that will leave you saying “bellissimo!”
- Paolo’s passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) this fizzy delicacy is as real as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this sensational bubbly is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the least. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sweet, complex white wine starts off with bright tropical fruit flavors, woven with layers of citrusy orange blossom and a lively, honey-like sweetness that glides through into the delicate, refreshing finish.
- For a grape as full of bright fruity flavors as Muscat Canelli, a cool climate like Mendocino’s is picture-perfect for helping it ripen slow and evenly to develop just the right balance of refreshing crispness without losing any of its lip-smacking fruity character.
- Ondine’s always dreamed of bringing you a delicately sweet white wine like this, and when she discovered a small parcel of it growing in Mendocino, your funding was the key to finally making it happen. Now the sweet, luscious rewards are all yours to sip!
- Alex’s bright, balanced white wine is everything you expect in a great dry Riesling, from the crisp layers of fruit, like pear and apple, to the dash of citrus, touched off by a clean, thirst-quenching finish.
- With your funding behind her, Alex specifically chose grapes from a family-farmed vineyard in the Clarksburg region and had special access to harvest her fruit from the most sought-after corner of the vineyard, just for your wine.
- After its debut vintage last year, Alex’s Riesling is now back by popular demand – and for funding its return, you get this exclusive easy-sipper with an $18 Angel savings.
- Starting off with stone fruit flavors, along the lines of peach and nectarine, with a little side of tropical flavors and a flash of citrus, this Riesling’s fruit is balanced by a crisp, bright texture and long, refreshing finish.
- Katy and Justin Michaud are your go-to experts of Washington, with insider knowledge of the state’s best subregions and vineyards for world-class Riesling. Thanks to your funding, they’re able to share this crowd-favorite white wine with Angels everywhere.
- This is the whopping 8th vintage of Riesling that this Washington dream team has made for Angels, and a follow-up to last year’s Double Gold medal-winning vintage. Bring home a bottle and try the Riesling Angels and critics are raving about!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sweet, golden-hued dessert wine is a sugary mouthful of apricot and honey with a creamy texture that carries on for ages. Sam found the perfect balance between high sweetness and a smooth elegance, by barrel-aging the wine in French oak for over a year.
- It's one of the trickiest wines Sam makes, but you can taste the extra effort and labor of love that goes into every drop. Leave a little out in a glass and taste how the flavors change as the wine warms up – get the whole range in a single glass, going from the sweeter fruit and honey flavors to a more savory nutmeg character and toastiness.
- Pair with your favorite blue cheese to cut through the sweetness, and remember, the fun thing about sweeter wines is they tend to stay delicious practically forever after you open them. One last thing: Sam has something to admit – “I love this wine!”
- Evangelos’s Rosé of Pinot Noir is the easy-drinking pink wine you want by your side all summer long, thanks to a cast of full-on fruity flavors fresher than a handful of just-picked strawberries.
- Thanks to your funding, Evangelos took high-end Pinot Noir from Napa Valley and Lodi and fermented the wine slowly to seal every drop of bright, fruity flavor into this refined Rosé.
- Pair this award-winning Rosé with a few of your favorite people and sunny afternoon poolside or on the patio and you can’t go wrong!
- This sweet red wine from Stephen is flush with bright fruit flavors from ripe, juicy cherry and luscious strawberry to raspberry and plush plum, with a lip-smacking sweetness and a long, delightful finish.
- With the help of your funding, Stephen crafted this sweet red treat with a portion of Zinfandel, to achieve a unique, delicious style that balances fruit-driven character with lush, indulgent sweetness.
- Next time you’re looking for the perfect everyday sipper to tempt your sweet tooth, reach for this juicy, tastebud-tingling red. It's one of the few sweet red wines you fund, and one every Angel should try at least once!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Fresh, bright green apple and pear flavors course through this Chardonnay, backed by a touch of citrus and a long, vibrant, thirst-quenching finish.
- Thanks to your funding, Jose was able to harvest his choice of top-quality Chardonnay grapes from Uco Valley vineyards nestled in the foothills of the Andes, where this delicate white grape grows like a charm.
- Uco Valley is one of Argentina’s most exciting up and coming regions, and with your support, winemakers like Jose are spotlighting how well world-class wines like this Chardonnay can grow here – and the rewards are yours to sip!
- This lightly sparkling semi-sweet white wine is a fresh and lively Italian specialty, with a mingling of citrusy and honey flavors, and a crisp, clean finish.
- With the help of your funding, Paolo Sacchetto, your reigning king of high-end Italian sparkling in the heart of Prosecco wine country, was able to indulge his sweet side, harvesting top-quality Moscato to bring you this fresh, lip-smacking sweet sparkling wine.
- Take Paolo’s advice and savor this luscious Moscato when you’re looking for a delicate sweeter wine to enjoy all on its own, or enjoy it after dinner, paired with your favorite dessert.