All the perks.
Get member pricing, gifts and more — just one click.
See terms & conditions at checkout
Become an Angel member
- This light, bubbly Prosecco is a classic – buzzing with crisp flavors like juicy green apple to ripe, luscious peach – plus a tangy dash of citrus that will leave you saying “bellissimo!”
- Paolo’s passion for Prosecco is rooted in 3 generations of winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) this sparkling is as perfect as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this Prosecco is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the least. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company.
Jen's Moscato is a sweet specialty from Down Under, with lush flavors like peach, honey and apricot wrapped in a crisp, refreshing finish.
Your funding helped Jen harvest and blend White Frontignac and a splash of Gewurztraminer from vineyards throughout Victoria, the sweet wine capital of Australia.
Jen created this Australian Moscato exclusively for Angels – this is one sweet sipper you don’t want to sleep on!
- This crisp sparkling is a light pink specialty from your own Prosecco icon Paolo Sacchetto. It’s a refined, easy-sipping delight with bright layers of fruity flavor and a fresh, thirst-quenching finish.
- Your funding helped Paolo harvest a blend of Glera, the classic white grape used in high-end Prosecco, and add in a portion of Pinot Nero (aka Pinot Noir) for that signature pink hue, to bring you two summer classics - Prosecco and Rosé - in one!
- Paolo crafted this pink delicacy the same way he crafts all the top-shelf Proseccos he’s famous for, using the classic Charmat method to keep this sparkling Rosé as crisp, fruity and easy-sipping as possible.
- Oodles of Angels and critics LOVE this citrusy and peachy Riesling (with a touch of sweet!) year after year. One sip and you will, too.
- As Washington locals, Katy and Justin have the inside track on the top Riesling vineyards in Columbia Valley. With your funding, they take their pick of the very best!
- Each vintage of this slightly sweet Riesling takes home more awards than the last! Go on – try the Riesling everyone has been raving about for 9 years.
Tom’s light sweet white strikes a lip-smacking balance of bright, tropical fruit flavors with a lush sweetness and a long, juicy finish.
Your funding helped award-winning Angel-turned-winemaker Tom Shula indulge his sweet side with this special project, harvesting delicate Gewürztraminer grapes from choice vineyards at just the right moment for the perfect touch of sweetness.
This generous Gewürztraminer is a delicious after-dinner treat all on its own, but pair it up with your favorite soft cheese or a feast of spicy Thai food and all bets are off!
Light and refreshing, Stephen’s ultimate pink sipper has watermelon-like juiciness and a ripe strawberry finish... the perfect thirst-quencher.
Stephen bottled up this lightly sweet Rosé from select Zinfandel vineyards in Lodi – an ideal region for crafting this lively, fruity delight.
Slide a bottle or two into the fridge for a weeknight or weekend unwinding alike. Make it special with a crusty baguette and a gooey wedge of Brie.
Brimming with flavors like candied berries and sweet citrus, this is the perfect sweet treat.
With your funding, Tom crafts this unique blend of Orange Muscat and Symphony in an uncomplicated style that’s delightfully fruity and refreshing.
If easy drinking is what you’re after, you’ve come to the right place. Don’t overthink it, go for it. Try it as a base for wine spritzers or with a fruit and cheese platter.
- Dave’s luscious white is flush with flavors like ripe peach, juicy pineapple and crisp apple that go on and on and on.
- With Angel funding, Dave got access to a Columbia Valley vineyard growing world-class Gewurztraminer – then gently coaxed this curiously sweet and spiced variety in the cellar to bring you a truly sweet-ish wine.
- This is the perfect match for spicy Asian foods – especially Chinese takeout, says Dave. Snag some bottles and treat yourself – you’ve earned it!
- With its delightful splish splash of flavors like ripe mango and candied citrus, this is your go-to Moscato!
- Stephen delicately blended Orange Muscat, Symphony and Pinot Grigio with your support, then made this wine “low and slow” – during fermentation, that is – to bring you the perfect summer treat with perfectly-preserved fresh flavors.
- This is a sweet wine with a sweet spot price! Prepare for warm days and late evenings by the firepit – and pair this wine with friends and fun!
Fresh flavors like ripe apricot, juicy peach and zesty citrus runneth over in Nova’s crisp, elegant Riesling. This is the flagship of the Finger Lakes!
With Angel funding, Nova captured the essence of the New York region where Riesling shines. She selected premium grapes from vineyards across the three main lakes – Seneca, Cayuga, and Keuka – to bring you a wine that wows.
Nova says, “The holidays are coming and there is nothing better than Finger Lakes Riesling as an aperitif or with festive appetizers!” You don't want to miss out on this new vintage. Get a bottle – or several! – and drink up New York!