- Starting off with stone fruit flavors, along the lines of peach and nectarine, with a little side of tropical flavors and a flash of citrus, this Riesling’s fruit is balanced by a crisp, bright texture and long, refreshing finish.
- Katy and Justin Michaud are your go-to experts of Washington, with insider knowledge of the state’s best subregions and vineyards for world-class Riesling. Thanks to your funding, they’re able to share this crowd-favorite white wine with Angels everywhere.
- This is the whopping 8th vintage of Riesling that this Washington dream team has made for Angels, and a follow-up to last year’s Double Gold medal-winning vintage. Bring home a bottle and try the Riesling Angels and critics are raving about!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- This sweet, golden-hued dessert wine is a sugary mouthful of apricot and honey with a creamy texture that carries on for ages. Sam found the perfect balance between high sweetness and a smooth elegance, by barrel-aging the wine in French oak for over a year.
- It's one of the trickiest wines Sam makes, but you can taste the extra effort and labor of love that goes into every drop. Leave a little out in a glass and taste how the flavors change as the wine warms up – get the whole range in a single glass, going from the sweeter fruit and honey flavors to a more savory nutmeg character and toastiness.
- Pair with your favorite blue cheese to cut through the sweetness, and remember, the fun thing about sweeter wines is they tend to stay delicious practically forever after you open them. One last thing: Sam has something to admit – “I love this wine!”
- Alex’s bright, balanced white wine is everything you expect in a great dry Riesling, from the crisp layers of fruit, like pear and apple, to the dash of citrus, touched off by a clean, thirst-quenching finish.
- With your funding behind her, Alex specifically chose grapes from a family-farmed vineyard in the Clarksburg region and had special access to harvest her fruit from the most sought-after corner of the vineyard, just for your wine.
- After its debut vintage last year, Alex’s Riesling is now back by popular demand – and for funding its return, you get this exclusive easy-sipper with an $18 Angel savings.
- Evangelos’s Rosé of Pinot Noir is the easy-drinking pink wine you want by your side all summer long, thanks to a cast of full-on fruity flavors fresher than a handful of just-picked strawberries.
- Thanks to your funding, Evangelos took high-end Pinot Noir from Napa Valley and Lodi and fermented the wine slowly to seal every drop of bright, fruity flavor into this refined Rosé.
- Pair this award-winning Rosé with a few of your favorite people and sunny afternoon poolside or on the patio and you can’t go wrong!
- Each sip of this bright sparkling Rosé is a refreshing splash of raspberry, watermelon and strawberry, with zesty traces of citrus, all carried along on a smooth wave of ultra-fine bubbles.
- The Syrah for this lively, bright Rosé came straight from a cool-climate vineyard in the Sacramento Delta. It’s a limited production, with only a little over 600 cases to go around – bring home a few bottles while you still can!
- Husband-and-wife team Matt and Alexis Iaconis founded Delta as a line of small-production wines to champion a host of their favorite regions around the Golden State. Plus, for every bottle sold, they donate a portion of the proceeds to a variety of environmental agencies to fight climate change.