- Paolo’s perky pale pink crowd-pleaser tingles with a pucker of bright cherries and citrusy tang on every sip for a light sparkling Rosé you just can’t put down.
- It’s primo Italian Rosé – frizzante style! This means the bubbles have a little less kick than your usual sparkling wine, letting the flavors shine through in each soft, savory sip.
- This fizzy frizzante pairs perfectly with a big plate of charcuterie, preferably on a sunny deck. Untie the string, pop the cork and call it a day!
- This zippy Italian bubbly bursts with fresh, crisp fruit flavors of juicy apples, peaches and a tangy spritz of citrus. Your living room's about to turn into an Italian garden terrace overlooking the countryside.
- Paolo's passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) this fizzy delicacy is as real as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this sensational bubbly is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the last. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company!
- Franck’s traditional Spanish sparkling is a lip-smacking delight, lushly layered with flavors of crisp, juicy apple and a touch of puckery citrusy, all packed together with a mouthful of oh-so-fine, refreshing bubbles.
- Franck’s a dedicated organic grapegrower and meticulous when it comes to every aspect of the vineyard. Tending his vines all by hand, he sees to their every need during the growing season and knows precisely when to harvest them at their very ripest to bring you the fullest, freshest flavors imaginable.
- Made using the same method as high-end French sparkling, think of cava like the Champagne of Spain without all the pomp. This easy-sipper is the perfect pairing both for special occasions and for cozying up with a glass any old weeknight. Thanks to your support, Franck can bring it to you for a steal!
This vibrant Vermentino is unbelievably light and refreshing, with mouthwatering bursts of citrus and flashes of bright fruity flavor.
Summery and bright, this single-vineyard Carneros white is the taste equivalent to frolicking through a meadow. And it’s so Italian in style - heaps of flavor, freshness and character.
Wines like this are why the Glaabs are one of Sonoma's most innovative winemaking teams – and now Angels are helping them keep running when it matters most.
This Aglianico Rosé drips with light, lively berry flavors and a zesty minerality. It's a rare varietal here in the states, but the Glaabs know it's amore.
Harvested from Clarksburg's Heringer Vineyard, this Aglianico benefits from the warm days and cool breezes of the Delta, so it's flush with delicacy and brightness.
Purchasing this wine gives Megan & Ryan some extra cushion - and the funding they need to keep focusing on what they love best - winemaking!
- Lively tropical fruit flavors of pineapple and peach mingle with a bright crispness and slight, delectable sweetness in this juicy, mouthwatering white wine from your Washington champion Dave.
- Thanks to your funding, Dave got access to a Columbia Valley vineyard specially tended to produce world-class Gewurztraminer (pronounced “guh-vert-stra-meen-er”) – then gently coaxed out every nuance of refreshing flavor to bring you a truly one-of-a-kind Washington white wine.
- This wine is the perfect match for spicy Asian foods and goes particularly well with take out Chinese, Dave says. Take home a bottle (or several) and treat your sweet tooth to something extra-special – you’ve earned it!