- This refreshing bubbly is dancing with juicy apples, peaches, and the sweet smell of jasmine. Your living room's about to turn into an Italian garden terrace overlooking the countryside.
- Paolo's passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) your spumante is as real as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this sensational bubbly is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the last. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company!
- Paolo’s perky pale pink crowd-pleaser tingles with a pucker of bright cherries and citrusy tang on every sip for a light sparkling Rosé you just can’t put down.
- It’s primo Italian Rosé – frizzante style! This means the bubbles have a little less kick than your usual sparkling wine, letting the flavors shine through in each soft, savory sip.
- This fizzy frizzante pairs perfectly with a big plate of charcuterie, preferably on a sunny deck. Untie the string, pop the cork and call it a day!
WE'RE NOT SURE
Flawlessly fruity, light and refreshing white Spanish wine from Franck, your sommelier turned star winemaker.
With your support, Franck searched for the very best Verdejo grapes and discovered them growing in a high-altitude, organic vineyard right in the heart of Spain. Now he’s bringing you the wine YOU made happen!
This crisp white was made with summer in mind, so make sure it’s never far from reach while the days are still hot and your thirst needs quenching.
- Franck’s traditional Spanish sparkling is a lip-smacking delight, lushly layered with flavors of crisp, juicy apple and a touch of puckery citrusy, all packed together with a mouthful of oh-so-fine, refreshing bubbles.
- Franck’s a dedicated organic grapegrower and meticulous when it comes to every aspect of the vineyard. Tending his vines all by hand, he sees to their every need during the growing season and knows precisely when to harvest them at their very ripest to bring you the fullest, freshest flavors imaginable.
- Made using the same method as high-end French sparkling, think of cava like the Champagne of Spain without all the pomp. This easy-sipper is the perfect pairing both for special occasions and for cozying up with a glass any old weeknight. Thanks to your support, Franck can bring it to you for a steal!
- Like taking a bite out of cool watermelon on a hot day, this wine is made for relaxing and recharging, with its bubbles keeping things buzzy and light while you sink deeper into your hammock.
- With your funding, Matt returned to the cool-climate California Syrah vineyard he used to earn 90+ scores at Wine Enthusiast to get the finest flavors possible. He let the grapes hang longer before harvest, giving your sparkling full, ripe layers.
- Ready to drink now chilled, but not cold, Matt says. Make sure you pack some in with a picnic of salmon or pizza and oh, don’t wait! Matt only had enough grapes to make a few hundred cases, so this wine’s going to fly!
Angels like you make winemakers light on their feet so they can try new things - like putting wine in cans! And Matt's Rosé is a winner straight-out-the-gate...
Matt harvested cool-climate Clarksburg Syrah – the same vineyard he used to earn 90+ scores at Wine Enthusiast – to make you a vivacious Rosé bursting with fruity flavors like juicy strawberries, cherries and an oh-so-crisp finish.
What makes it that much better? You get the same amount of wine as a 750ml bottle, in two 375ml cans – making for a stylish and undeniably-delicious Rosé that's just downright fun to sip.