- This light, refreshing bubbly is an Italian classic, buzzing with fresh crisp fruit flavors, from juicy green apple to ripe, luscious peach, woven with a tangy dash of citrus and a finish that will leave you saying “bellissimo!”
- Paolo’s passion for Prosecco is rooted in three generations of family winemaking – and with a vineyard smack-dab in the heart of Valdobbiadene (the capital of Prosecco) this fizzy delicacy is as real as it gets. Thanks for making it possible!
- Angels know this sensational bubbly is a star – every vintage sells out faster than the least. Stock up now – your prosciutto and cheese want company!
- This wine hits all the sweet spots! If you like dessert in a glass, this is for you—it’s packed with flavors like cedar spice, honeysuckle and candied apricot that go on and on.
- Sam says each vine is super low-yielding (and only makes 1-3 bottles!) Combine that 14 months of French oak aging, making this Viognier in a dessert style is expensive. It would not be possible without Angel support.
- This serious Halo sticky wine is a bargain from the dessert menu, so it won’t last long! Treat yourself to a rare nightcap.
- This crisp sparkling is a light pink specialty from your own Prosecco icon Paolo Sacchetto. It’s a refined, easy-sipping delight with bright layers of fruity flavor and a fresh, thirst-quenching finish.
- Your funding helped Paolo harvest a blend of Glera, the classic white grape used in high-end Prosecco, and add in a portion of Pinot Nero (aka Pinot Noir) for that signature pink hue, to bring you two summer classics - Prosecco and Rosé - in one!
- Paolo crafted this pink delicacy the same way he crafts all the top-shelf Proseccos he’s famous for, using the classic Charmat method to keep this sparkling Rosé as crisp, fruity and easy-sipping as possible.
- Over 20,000 Angels and oodles of critics LOVE this bright and peachy Riesling. One sip and you will, too.
- As Washington locals, Katy and Justin have the inside track on the top Riesling vineyards in Columbia Valley. With your funding, they take their pick of the very best!
- Last year, this fruit-filled white took home a Double Gold from the SF Chronicle. Each vintage takes home more awards than the last! Go on – try the Riesling everyone's raving about.
- Jen’s crisp white is popping with zesty citrus and juicy fruit flavors like ripe pear and green apple — your first-ever Rebel Pinot Gris is a real thirst-quencher!
- Your support gave Jen access to vineyards across southeast Australia including the King Valley — home to the country's oldest Pinot Gris vines. With heavier rainfall, Jen says the 2021 season was fabulous to debut her Pinot Gris to you.
- Stock up with a few bottles and the perfect occasion will soon find you. “It's all types of delicious — whether enjoyed outside on a sunny day, over dinner with friends, or simply sipped on while solo," Jen says. “It will always satisfy!”
- This sweet, complex white wine starts off with bright tropical fruit flavors, woven with layers of citrusy orange blossom and a lively, honey-like sweetness that glides through into the delicate, refreshing finish.
- For a grape as full of bright fruity flavors as Muscat Canelli, a cool climate like Mendocino’s is picture-perfect for helping it ripen slow and evenly to develop just the right balance of refreshing crispness without losing any of its lip-smacking fruity character.
- Ondine’s always dreamed of bringing you a delicately sweet white wine like this, and when she discovered a small parcel of it growing in Mendocino, your funding was the key to finally making it happen. Now the sweet, luscious rewards are all yours to sip!
- This light, refreshing sweet white strikes a lip-smacking balance of bright, tropical fruit flavors with a lush sweetness and a long, juicy finish.
- Your funding helped award-winning Angel-turned-winemaker Tom Shula indulge his sweet side with this special project, harvesting delicate Gewürztraminer grapes from choice vineyards at just the right moment for the perfect touch of sweetness.
- This generous Gewürztraminer is a delicious after-dinner treat all on its own, but pair it up with your favorite soft cheese or a feast of spicy Thai food and all bets are off!
- This fruit-driven Moscato is a sweet specialty from Down Under, with a lush set of peach, honey and apricot flavors wrapped in a crisp, clean, refreshing finish.
- Your funding helped Jen source and blend light, delicious varieties like White Frontignac, Gewurztraminer and Riesling from a trio of vineyards throughout Victoria, the sweet-wine capital of Australia.
- This is Jen’s first sweet Australian Moscato created exclusively for Angels, and with just a little over a 1,000 cases of this debut vintage available, this is one sweet sipper you don’t want to sleep on!
- This bright, dry-style Riesling shimmers with tangy citrus and white fruit flavors like pear, apple and apricot, with mouthwatering crispness. “This is going to be a fun wine to have around for the spring and summer!” Alex says.
- Alex used your funding to work with a family farmed vineyard in Clarksburg and got her hands on fruit that is normally reserved for a large winery that Alex can’t name, but all she can say is it’s the best of the best.
- Alex’s 90+ white wine is the Riesling Angels want again and again – and for funding it, you get this exclusive easy-sipper with an $18 Angel savings.
- This fresh, pale pink easy-sipping bubbly brings your tastebuds a bright set of red fruit flavors and citrusy tang, making every sip a lightly sparkling delight.
- It’s primo Italian Rosé – frizzante style! This means the bubbles have a little less kick than your usual sparkling wine, letting the flavors shine through in each soft, savory sip.
- This fizzy frizzante pairs perfectly with a big plate of charcuterie, preferably on a sunny deck. Untie the string, pop the cork and call it a day!