You’re going to love this Durif - aka, top-shelf Petite Sirah. It's rich, dark and intensely fruity... and hand-crafted by your Aussie superstar!
With Angels’ help, Jen got her pick of premium Rutherglen grapes from two super-low-yield vineyards - so every grape that went into this spectacular red is fully saturated with killer flavor.
'The Diamond' is one of Jen's special Reserves - and this the first time she's brought to the States! Grab a few bottles of a rarity (only 300 cases exist!) and sit down for your first sip. It might knock you off your feet.
- Scott’s breathtaking Chardonnay has a creaminess that engulfs your mouth with smooth citrusy hints of tangerine and ripe tropical fruit.
- Your full-throttle winemaker pulled out all the stops to make this white extra rich and buttery, including 14 months of oak aging for extra body and yummy texture.
- Scott insists you drink it outdoors, shoes off and laid back on a lounge chair. A large glass of this deliciously chilled Chard goes down perfectly with a plate of rotisserie chicken!
- Ana's been dying to make classic Portuguese wines in the States for years! Touriga's pretty rare in California, but...
- With your help, she found the perfect fruit outside of Amador, surrounded by several lakes and fine, sandy soils – perfect for this coast-loving red grape.
- Full of lush flavor and luxurious intensity, this medium-bodied red is smooth and well-rounded, blushing with ripe fruit and rich chocolate.
- This Touriga is actually part of a trio of Portuguese reds Ana's made from Amador County. Collect all three while you can!
- With your support, Adam had the opportunity of a lifetime – to make you decadent, inky blend from the most iconic Shiraz vineyards on the continent.
- Harvested from the "Adelaide Super Zone" (the vineyards within Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, and Clare Valley) Adam sought out the most “gnarly, old, and well-loved” vines. They produce less grapes, but they're intense, full-bodied and packed with incredibly rich texture.
- ...and every famous drop was hand-harvested and handcrafted. Thanks to you, this small-batch Shiraz (just 400 cases exist!) was given every bit of tender care imaginable - now it’s your treasure to enjoy.
- Two of Ana's favorite wines are largely unknown to American wine drinkers. It's this woman's mission to change that...
- ... so she expertly wove Touriga and Tempranillo into a lusty, powerful, medium-bolded red.
- This is an incredibly special mix – it's hard to find anywhere in the U.S.! Don't miss your chance to taste the rare wine YOU made possible.
- This blend is actually part of a trio of Portuguese reds Ana's made from Amador County. Collect all three while you can!
- Harvested from 30, 50 - even 100-year-old vines - grown in the heart of Calaveras County. You don't find a lot of these Zins around!
- Stephen says: "The flavor profile in this Zinfandel is up and out of sight. It has an intriguing Calaveras spiciness on the nose that carries over into the flavors and finish!"
- Dig a knife into some creamy aged cheese - slather a chunk on top of a warm slice of French bread, and have plenty of this flavor-packed red nearby. Bliss.
- This best-selling Black Label from Stephen is back and it’s tasting IMMENSE. This is the perfect hefty red to keep around for all occasions.
- The fruit comes from a single estate vineyard at 2400 feet above sea level in the Sierra Foothills. So you've got an extra long growing season that lets the fruit reach a perfectly balanced ripeness.
- Stephen swears this wine is best enjoyed with a hefty rib steak grilled over coals.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Hello, showstopper. This barrel-aged Syrah explodes with vibrant, extravagant flavors – blackberries, velvety cherries... mmm. If you're looking for a luxurious red with oomph, you've found it.
- You gave Derek first access to one of Healdsburg’s most prestigious Syrah vineyards, planted by the Unti family in Dry Creek Valley. This is one fine wine – and it's exclusive to you.
- Each bottle features a special edition number – collect a few delicious keepsake bottles while there's still some in stock!
- David Akiyoshi tastes fruit from over 8,000 acres of Chardonnay every year and is the preemminent expert on Clarksburg Chardonnay.
- One of the oldest Chardonnay vineyards in the region was on the verge of being ripped out of the ground and destroyed because it didn't produce as much fruit as surrounding plots, but Angels rescued these vines and gave David the funding to focus on quality before quantity.
- Then David did everything to make this wine a richly textured, top shelf Chardonnay. There's just a little bit of this Reserve wine produced as it takes an extra year to age, but the wait was worth it!
- Ana set out to make a Tempranillo with complexity, great structure and an intense fruit finish.... true to its Portuguese roots, but with a mean California twist.
- Thanks to ample California sunshine, this wine grew up to be complex and muscular, full of flavors like dark cherry, blackberry and raspberry and a chomp's worth of chocolate bar.
- Your exclusive Tempranillo is actually part of a trio of Portuguese reds Ana's made from Amador County... collect all three while you can!