- Stefano's Italian blend is part of a new generation of wines from Tuscany - he took a traditionally big red and turned it silky. This is SO easy to drink.
- On top of world-class Sangiovese from Tuscany's rolling hills, Stefano blended in Cabernet and Merlot from the coast to give this wine more wow-factor (a trick he also uses when making hundred dollar Super Tuscans).
- You can say a lot of wine is good with pizza – but Toscana is destined for a fresh-from-the-oven slice topped with crumbled sausage, olives and gooey mozzarella cheese. Sip, chomp, sip, repeat. It's most luxurious Friday night you'll ever have.
Thanks to a long hot summer, this new vintage of Paulo’s Pinot Grigio tastes even better than before. It’s crisp and citrusy, with a punch of tropical fruit in the finish.
His family’s been making wine for three generations, so they know how to get the very best from their fruit - that’s why this tastes as good as other PG's that cost twice the price.
- This Pinot Grigio is great with rustic Italian dishes. So pour yourself a glass, tear off some bread, and start attacking that pesto.
- Imagine the crisp freshness of a Pinot Grigio and the citrusy zing of Sauv Blanc - put them together, and you've got Pecorino. It manages to being super flavorsome, yet super-crisp at the same time.
- You may not have heard of this varietal before - that's because Italians tend to hog it all for themselves. It goes with every meal imaginable... from simple grilled fish to creamy sauces and soups.
- Christian pulled a few strings to make you more pristine Pecorino than ever before - so you can drink in the best Italy has to offer... for less than $10 a bottle!
- From the master of Brunello and one of Italy’s most respected wine consultants Maurizio Castelli... this is the richest, the finest and downright perfect example of Italian fine wine.
- Maurizio's masterpiece is packed with mouth-wateringly juicy cherry and bramble fruits with an ultra-refined smoky oak finish, thanks to 4 years oak ageing.
- If you're looking for a fine wine to lay down then this is it... This is 100% authentic, bona fide Sangiovese.... and it can age for at least two decades!