- Ribera del Duero (prounouced ree-BEAR-ah del DWEAR-oh) is a hidden gem in the world of Spanish winemaking. It's where those in the know shop for their wines.
- This is the perfect red wine if you love rich and intense fruit flavors. And the finish? Wheewww. So round and soft.
- One of Carlos' contacts tipped him off about an amazing Spanish vineyard... and with the help of Angel funding he snapped it up - that's why this supple and smooth red is allll yours.
- "Many of my winemaking neighbors are forced to mass produce and make wines like they are a manufacturing good. Thanks to Angels, I can farm sustainably in high altitude vineyards with no pesticides and minimal tractor treatments to make wine I am proud of."
- "This wine is produced from single parcels, in Uclés, the northernmost part of central Castile. The high-altitude vineyards are sustainably farmed, with no use of pesticides and minimal treatments. The Verdejo gives the blend a beautiful, grassy aroma, while the Chardonnay adds roundness and juiciness to the palate."
- "It is a great dry aperitif and perfect with light summer dishes, salads, pasta or fish dishes."
Tomas, your Angel-funded winemaker, says: