- Ana's been dying to make classic Portuguese wines in the States for years! Touriga's pretty rare in California, but...
- With your help, she found the perfect fruit outside of Amador, surrounded by several lakes and fine, sandy soils – perfect for this coast-loving red grape.
- Full of lush flavor and luxurious intensity, this medium-bodied red is smooth and well-rounded, blushing with ripe fruit and rich chocolate.
- This Touriga is actually part of a trio of Portuguese reds Ana's made from Amador County. Collect all three while you can!
- Scott’s breathtaking Chardonnay has a creaminess that engulfs your mouth with smooth citrusy hints of tangerine and ripe tropical fruit.
- Your full-throttle winemaker pulled out all the stops to make this white extra rich and buttery, including 14 months of oak aging for extra body and yummy texture.
- Scott insists you drink it outdoors, shoes off and laid back on a lounge chair. A large glass of this deliciously chilled Chard goes down perfectly with a plate of rotisserie chicken!
- Evangelos harvested Pinot Noir from two regions (Suisun Valley and Sonoma) to bring you a juicy California Rosé with Provencal elegance.
- You've met your weekday wine. Full of rich fruit flavors and a crisp and clean finish, this wine goes with darn near anything!
- Stuff this summer guzzler inside a picnic basket loaded with creamy Brie and prosciutto - you'll be a picnic hero.
- He's the mastermind behind famous wines by Cakebread and Duckhorn – now David's injecting his killer expertise and style into this stunning, everyday-drinking Sauv!
- This silky number is full of bright, complex flavors (the kind you find in Napa's finest whites) – but here's a secret you'll love... David made this white from grapes grown across California. That makes it yours for the most drinkable price.
- Your support has given David the freedom to make great wines on his own terms. Your reward? A world-class white – for an Angel-only price. 'Provare' means "to try," but we bet you'll be gulping generously.
- Two of Ana's favorite wines are largely unknown to American wine drinkers. It's this woman's mission to change that...
- ... so she expertly wove Touriga and Tempranillo into a lusty, powerful, medium-bolded red.
- This is an incredibly special mix – it's hard to find anywhere in the U.S.! Don't miss your chance to taste the rare wine YOU made possible.
- This blend is actually part of a trio of Portuguese reds Ana's made from Amador County. Collect all three while you can!
- Harvested from 30, 50 - even 100-year-old vines - grown in the heart of Calaveras County. You don't find a lot of these Zins around!
- Stephen says: "The flavor profile in this Zinfandel is up and out of sight. It has an intriguing Calaveras spiciness on the nose that carries over into the flavors and finish!"
- Dig a knife into some creamy aged cheese - slather a chunk on top of a warm slice of French bread, and have plenty of this flavor-packed red nearby. Bliss.
You love Scott’s wildly popular white – and this year, he's added extra layers of refinement, bright acidity, and cranked your Pinot Gris up to an 11!
Only an Angel-funded winemaker would have the freedom to do something crazy like this. Scott went to the most famous red wine region in Oregon, and made a white!
- Enjoy this one out on the deck, sun on your back and fresh farmers market salad (loaded with avocado) in hand. This PG is going to make your summer.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Hello, showstopper. This barrel-aged Syrah explodes with vibrant, extravagant flavors – blackberries, velvety cherries... mmm. If you're looking for a luxurious red with oomph, you've found it.
- You gave Derek first access to one of Healdsburg’s most prestigious Syrah vineyards, planted by the Unti family in Dry Creek Valley. This is one fine wine – and it's exclusive to you.
- Each bottle features a special edition number – collect a few delicious keepsake bottles while there's still some in stock!
- Pure, refreshing Chenin Blanc that tastes like you're chomping on some ripe pineapple – this is a fresh white wine. The kind Alex always hoped she could make!
- Working behind the scenes at a fancy Napa Valley winery, Alex never got to make her dream wine. Angel-backing gave her the chance to invest in a great Chenin Blanc vineyard - and make a great white all on her own.
- Chill a bottle down overnight and start planning an epic meal. Post your recipes on our Wine and Dine group page – Alex is dying to know your favorite pairings!
- This best-selling Black Label from Stephen is back and it’s tasting IMMENSE. This is the perfect hefty red to keep around for all occasions.
- The fruit comes from a single estate vineyard at 2400 feet above sea level in the Sierra Foothills. So you've got an extra long growing season that lets the fruit reach a perfectly balanced ripeness.
- Stephen swears this wine is best enjoyed with a hefty rib steak grilled over coals.