WE'RE NOT SURE
- For this year's Cabernet, Camille is showcasing Carneros – a region that borders Napa's southwestern edge. It's coveted bay breezes and coastal fog let her signature red grow up to be BIG and strong.
- This is Cami's wheelhouse: Rich, creamy, full-bodied, heavy-hitting Napa Cabernet, loaded with decadent black fruit flavors like figs and plums. She makes it taste like a million bucks, and sells it for less than $30.
- Only teeniest, tiniest amount was made, and every year, this Cab sells out faster than the last! Go on and add 2 bottles to your basket... while you still have the chance.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Pure, bold Cabernet sourced from 3 vineyards, including a stellar mountain property in the Mayacamas range that grows incredibly intense fruit.
- Scott is unrelenting in his search for the best fruit for his projects, and this wine delivers incredible quality on a California staple: Sonoma Cabernet. He puts his own spin on a classic with ROX – and it's sprightly, full of juicy fruits like plums and tummy-warming spices. YUM.
- Because you love it so much, Scott tries to produce a few more bottles each year... but it always seems to slip away faster than before. Get yours now, or forever hold your peace!
This wine’s rich, dark, and intensely flavored because Richard used grapes from a hidden area of Napa where the fruit ripens late in the season.
This is a silky, complex wine that's been aged for TWO YEARS in oak barrels - its supple, toasted flavors jump out the glass. Wines from neighboring vineyards sell for up to $200 bucks, but Angels don’t pay for marketing hype.
Take the grill as hot as it’ll go and slide a steak on those bars – it doesn’t need to be a fancy one. When it’s done to your liking, pull it off and pour yourself a glass.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Harvested from the same gorgeous vineyard as her Cabernet – Carneros' Buhman Ranch is a truly unique place. The slope is ideal for the slow and long maturation of big grapes like Cab Franc and Camille squeezes out best flavors for this immense red.
- Cami says: "Every grape is pulled off the stem and fermented without a hint of green, vegetal material. I ferment the berries to extract optimum flavor and texture from the skins. That's why the mouth is full and round and the finish long and soft."
- Thanks to Angel funding, Camille is able to harvest fruit from the same premium vineyards the $100 cult Cab makers use. She's incredibly proud and excited to offer you such a special wine for such a reasonable price!
- Sancerre is what you buy if you want to look fancy – Pouilly Fume is what you buy if you really are fancy, not to mention flush. On the French Sauvignon Blanc ladder, this is the top rung. Pure, mouthwatering luxury in a bottle...
- Joost only gets to make this wine when the vintage is really, really good. He assured us this was one of those years. And by jove, we agree!
- Seriously limited stock and ready for drinking right NOW. If you think too long about buying this, you'll miss out...
- This Champagne comes from Chardonnay, with a hint of Pinot Noir for color. The result is a robust, long-live bottle of sparkling with all the accolades and half the price.
- The price tag's higher than our average, but it's a sensational steal for the real Champagne deal.
- The first time we got hands on JP's rosé we ran out in less than a month! We doubled the order, but expect this to sell out fast.
- Polish your best flutes and buff up the ice bucket... this is it! Jean's vintage Champagne (yep, the kind from Champagne France) is a showstopper.
- JP Moulin - the genius behind Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne - has produced this treasure exclusively for you. Vintage sparkling is a rarity- and an immediate mark of top-quality.
- His drop-dead gorgeous vintage Champagne will give the most famous labels in the world a run for their money. And it's under $50 for Angels, which is just crazy town.
- A robust yet elegant sparkling rosé (75% Pinot Noir and 25% Chardonnay) harvested from premium cold climate vineyards in Sonoma Valley.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) for less than $20.
- If you want a sparkling that can pair with food, you've met your match. Brut bubbly is made for the dinner table - and every single celebration you can justify.
- Blanc de Blanc is the most elegant and feminine style of sparkling wine. Pure Chardonnay is aged on yeasts for 24 months to create crisp, graceful wine with poise and concentration.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) and, as an Angel, you get it for less than $20!
- This is the most ridiculous deal you'll ever see on a Blanc de Blanc with this kind of craftsmanship, but you won't see it very much longer. Ultra small production and it will sell out.
- Real Champagne made exclusively for Angels by the genius winemaker who made Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne... and it's FINALLY affordable!!!
- Using the same Champagne connections, prestigious appellation controlee grapes, and state of the art techniques behind those world famous labels, he's produced this gloriously sophisticated and refined Champagne that's guaranteed to have you purring with pleasure.
- It's a vivacious yet elegant Champagne that punches WELL above its weight. And Angels are the ones that made it happen!