WE'RE NOT SURE
- Harvested from the same gorgeous vineyard as her Cabernet – Carneros' Buhman Ranch is a truly unique place. The slope is ideal for the slow and long maturation of big grapes like Cab Franc and Camille squeezes out best flavors for this immense red.
- Cami says: "Every grape is pulled off the stem and fermented without a hint of green, vegetal material. I ferment the berries to extract optimum flavor and texture from the skins. That's why the mouth is full and round and the finish long and soft."
- Thanks to Angel funding, Camille is able to harvest fruit from the same premium vineyards the $100 cult Cab makers use. She's incredibly proud and excited to offer you such a special wine for such a reasonable price!
- This quintessential Cabernet Franc is dry, bold and delicious. Jacqueline's latest has the deep, rich flavors Cab Franc drinkers crave.
- Jacqueline loves Cab Franc and she's more than a little obsessed with bringing out its deepest, darkest flavors. This is a complex beauty with incredibly bold fruit flavor and a smoky undertone.
- "PIZZA!" Jacqueline suggests this pairing with glee without a moment of hesitation! "Don't forget the fresh basil on top!"
- Pure Sonoma Cabernet Franc! It doesn't get more dry, bold and delicious. Jacqueline's is a very special wine.
- This fruit is picked just 5 minutes up the road from your Angel-funded winery, on a western Sonoma hillside that glistens with ample sun. Jacqueline says it's her favorite fruit – decadent, inviting... it tastes the way a summer afternoon in Wine Country feels.
- Her Sonoma Valley bottling is a tiny batch... and it will vanish pronto. Don't miss out on tasting an interesting grape from an exceptional vintage!