- Angels LOVE this classic bubbly. Blanc de Blancs is a super-elegant and delicate style of sparkling wine made of pure and refreshing Chardonnay.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) - for less than $20!
- This handcrafted bubbly is an ultra-small production that sells out quick - and racks in BIG wine awards! In 2017, it was the darling of the San Francisco Wine Competition. It even beat out Tattinger as a favorite of the judges!
- David Akiyoshi tastes fruit from over 8,000 acres of Chardonnay every year and is the preemminent expert on Clarksburg Chardonnay.
- One of the oldest Chardonnay vineyards in the region was on the verge of being ripped out of the ground and destroyed because it didn't produce as much fruit as surrounding plots, but Angels rescued these vines and gave David the funding to focus on quality before quantity.
- Then David did everything to make this wine a richly textured, top shelf Chardonnay. There's just a little bit of this Reserve wine produced as it takes an extra year to age, but the wait was worth it!
Give it a velvet throne already - your decadent Napa Chardonnay from Scott is downright regal.
This small-production wine is harvested from the Carneros region of Napa - Scott picked your Chard grapes in the cool of night. This keeps the fruit incredibly fresh, which comes through in this silky, smooth wine.
- Get messy with a warm buttered lobster roll, pour some of this chilled Drummer white, and attack!
WE'RE NOT SURE
This is a fruit-filled Chard that oozes with finesse and sophistication.
David harvested this white from Napa’s Carneros hills, a region that gets hit with cooling bay breezes nightly - perfect for delicate grapes like Chardonnay! He treated this luxury fruit into rich French oak barrels to give your white extra oomph (and an everlasting finish).
This is premium Napa Chardonnay from a champion of the region - and it's yours for a knockout price because you made it happen!
- Ben, your Angel-funded winemaker, says: "Planting these Chardonnay vines in 1988 was a godsend. The free draining 'alluvial' soils in the Dillon’s Point sub-region give the Chard a vibrant, citrus flavor and a lot of depth and texture."
- This wine is vibrant with a capital V, packed with juicy nectarines and a bucket of limes– Ben didn't play up this Chard with big slabs of buttery flavor because he wanted his old-vine fruit to jump out of the glass.
- Thanks to Angels, his family makes Chardonnay off their own vineyard – and they're wrapped (that's kiwi for very very excited!) There are only 500 cases to go around... so Ben hopes every bottle makes it into a New World Chardonnay-loving home.
- Layer-upon-layer of fresh citrus fruit, with a smooth blast of buttery oak streaking through. This wine is the perfect balance of richness and vibrant fruit.
- The simple truth every Chardonnay fan needs to know is that South Africa can make this stunning white for a song. Land, labor and production costs are just much lower in South Africa– even with a hand-harvested Reserve wine like this one.
- And thanks to Angel funding, Stephen can pass those savings on to you. So now you can have a classy Reserve Chardonnay that's such a bargain, you won't feel guilty pairing it with some deliciously down-to-earth fried chicken.
- Benjamin's family has made famous French Chardonnay for centuries. Thanks to you, he's able to keep this tradition alive, and make wine under his own name.
- This Premier Cru sings with the Chablis trifecta: freshness, minerality, and cream. Ben says: "Premier Cru Vau Ligneau is not one of the most well-known appellations because it's rather small – but it makes some of the best crisp, vivid and refreshing wines."
- This white has a lip-smacking, tingling finish that absolutely sings with simple grilled fish– or a splash of shellfish.
- David's Chard has racked up more positive reviews than any other we've ever funded. You fund a rich, robust, and ridiculously fine Reserve Chard from a true master!
- You empower David to treat this special vineyard in undiscovered wine country as if it were the most famous, expensive vineyard in Chablis - he gets to do extensive barrel aging "sur lie" and other winemaking techniques that give the wine its incredible depth and richness.
- As David says himself, Life is too short to wait or drink bad wine. Go for the good stuff - like a Chardonnay over 29,000 Angels love. Carpe Diem!
- Classic Californian Chardonnay, toasty and creamy thanks to a gentle barrel fermentation under Jac's watchful eye
- Angel funding allowed Jac to source his grapes from a great vineyard in the heart of Alexander Valley. This fruit has character- and great balance!
- This Sonoma Chard is perfect with a beautiful salmon fillet. If that sounds delicious to you, keep a bottle of this around for your next rich fish dish.
- This vintage received a Double Gold medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition - that's the highest medal they award!
- Bright, crisp Chardonnay with the slightest touch of oak and juicy citrus fruit. This is your perfect sipping Chard.
- The success of Steve's Viognier proved he could make killer crisp whites from the heart of Lodi, California. So Angels gave him the funding to make Chard from a gorgeous single-vineyard estate.
- Fresh caught salmon sizzling on an open grill, a twist of lemon and this Chardonnay – life's simple pleasures!