WE'RE NOT SURE
- This Syrah, Grenache and Zinfandel blend is, dare we say, the California equivalent of a robust French red from Rhone... the kind you can afford to drink every day.
- Jeff and Jessica, your Angel-funded winemakers, say: "The blend of fresh fruit from the Sierra foothills makes this wine distinct and delicious - this region really is the hidden gem for red wines in California."
- This red is from great value regions, where the fruit is still underrated, so you get great fruit and a great wine for an amazing price!
- The color is as vibrant as the scintillating strawberry and tangerine flavor it leaves on your tongue. What else do you expect from Keith? He's your sparkling master!
- Angels gave Keith the funding to harvest his Central Coast fruit early to preserve this wine's gorgeous, bright acidity.
- Warning: this is big and flavorful! Get ready for a chilled bottle packed with delicious fruit and a touch of citrus. It's the perfect wine for a sunny day and a plate of oysters.
- Classic French rosé - this crisp blush carries subtle, delicate flavors the region does best!
- Made from Grenache, a soft, medium-bodied grape that gives this summery wine a squeeze of fruity flavors like strawberry and melon.
- Ben honored this Rosé's gloriously delicate nature - giving you a Provence-style wine for half the usual price.
- Virgile introduced us to this beautiful southern belle, and we just couldn't refuse. It's an intensely tempting dinner date.
- This was a project Virgile asked us to be involved in – using a vineyard near his grandfather's place in the Rhone, he would make an excellent wine and get a chance to work near his childhood stomping grounds for the first time in years – and you lovely Angels jumped at the chance to help.
- The results are stunning. Not only does this Lirac tick all the boxes as a sumptuous wine with weight and elegance, it helped Virgile spend quality time finding his roots in the Rhone.