- Uco Valley is the Napa of Argentina – as famous for its incredibly lush Malbecs and Wine Country is for full-bodied Cabs. And Mauricio's bringing this celebrity Malbec to Angels for the first time in Naked history! Full-bodied and packed with deliciously ripe, sweet black fruits, it's sooooo worth it.
- Made from 100% Uco Valley fruit - and pruned, picked, pressed, fermented, bottled and aged with incredible amounts of TLC, so you can really taste what makes the region special - nothing more, nothing less.
- As an Angel, you're getting top-shelf Malbec for 1/3 of the price you'd ever see it for in the shop (if you could find a bottle to begin with). This red will be an instant classic. Mark our words!
- Juicy, dark, delicious... and packed with a powerful dose of spice thanks to 6 months in oak barrels. No reason Malbec is the most requested varietal on the site!
- Karen harvested your wine from a premium vineyard in Clements, farmed by the Lange Family - the grape experts of Lodi.
- This is a carnivorous wine that just LOVES to be around meat. A rack of pork ribs slathered in a sweet, tangy BBQ sauce, a glass of this, and you're in heaven!
- Mmmm, Malbec. There's a reason you go nuts for this wine, with its rich purple color, oh-so-smooth and spicy finish, and enough fruit to fill up Little Red Riding Hood's basket.
With the market full of Malbecs from Argentina it's great to show off what California Malbecs can do, too - especially with grapes from Lodi (Evangelos' stomping grounds!) It's usually saved for blending in Bordeaux style wines in the states – but your funding changed the story.
When a Malbec like this comes your way - you have to go for it. Evangelos made as many cases as he could, but knowing how much Angels love this wine... you should run to checkout!