- Crisp, lively sparkling that's full of soft and creamy Chardonnay and rich Pinot Noir that adds in a lovely lingering finish. This new Brut is absolutely scrumptious!
- With Angels' help, Wayne created a new kind of bubbly. It’s rich, toasty and we honestly don’t have any Californian sparkling wines like it. And YOU brought to life.
- This limited release is a perfect fit for the holiday season. Make sure you treat yourself to this Wayne special while there are still bottles left (did you check out the introductory price?!)
- Stephen's been itching to make you a white blend... and your funding made it happen. White blends are a sort of new category, so once again, you're way ahead of the curve!
- Boy oh boy, this blend is fruity. There's insane amounts of peach and ripe apricot flavors inside thanks Stephen's Pinot Grigio, Moscato, Chard, Viognier and Symphony grapes – the perfect recipe for a rich, sweet treat.
- Make sure you serve this white slightly chilled, not frozen. Chow down on crunchy fish tacos topped with juicy mango salsa while you sip. Heaven.
- When Angels clamored for some slightly sweeter bubbles, Wayne made this lush demi-sec bubbly with the same process as Champagne -- the result is an absolute treasure that's easy to drink and still as richly creamy as you expect the Eponina to be.
- Wayne's bubbles are the bomb. He was the headwinemaker for Chandon in California (as in Moet & Chandon!) so he has a sparkling reputation for making luxury bubbles.
- This is the first demi-sec sparkling funded by American Angels. This will be sold out faster than you can imagine.
- Picpoul de Pinet is an incredibly rare grape native to one part of the south of France (Pinet, in fact). The special little grape is blessed with a natural crispness that makes it a perfectly refreshing hot weather wine.
- Ben uses his Angel funding to get exclusive parcels of grapes from his favorite viticulturist high up in the Mediterranean hillside, making an intensely fruity, refreshingly crisp white. The kind that's picked up trophies at the Sud de France Top 100!
- This is a quintessential refreshing seafood wine that will impress everybody at the table – doubly so if you can pronounce the fancy French name (hint: peek-pool de peen eh?)
- Jim took his Chardonnay fruit on a little island vacation, nurturing its natural sweetness to make a unique, all-purpose white perfect for a party.
- That bright pineapple and tropical flavor (and a lower alcohol level, to boot!) is thanks to Jim "arresting the fermentation," i.e. keeping everything real cold to preserve the fruit's sugar.
- Sunglasses and a pool lounger go best with this refreshing white wine, but if you’re hungry, rustle up a plate of crispy coconut shrimp and some sweet chili dipping sauce.
- Imagine the crisp freshness of a Pinot Grigio and the citrusy zing of Sauv Blanc - put them together, and you've got Pecorino. It manages to being super flavorsome, yet super-crisp at the same time.
- You may not have heard of this varietal before - that's because Italians tend to hog it all for themselves. It goes with every meal imaginable... from simple grilled fish to creamy sauces and soups.
- Christian pulled a few strings to make you more pristine Pecorino than ever before - so you can drink in the best Italy has to offer... for less than $10 a bottle!
Three vibrant white grape varieties are about to flood your mouth with juicy lemons and a bowlful of pears - thank Viosinho, Gouveio and Arinto.
You’ve never heard of those grapes - and that’s why Oscar was able to make you a stunning value wine that delivers a thirst-quenching crispness and an insanely refreshing finish.
- Chill this one down real good, and take it with you out onto the deck. Shades on, and some well-salted seafood on the grill, and you’re winning.
Keith quit his job at America’s best sparkling winery to make a show-stopping Prosecco-style wine right here in California. And it’s incredible!
This Italian inspired wine is every bit as refreshing as you’d expect. It's super generous with fruit aromas and flavors like pineapple, guava and mango.
- You gave chance to show off his sparkling skills AND make a wine that he loves, full of gorgeous intensity. Keith says "Everyday is a celebration... so you might as well celebrate it with bubbles!"
- Vibrant Brut bubbly made with Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, through the same process as Champagne and aged on the yeast for 18 months -- the result is a harmonious and complete flavor explosion.
- Wayne's bubbles are the bomb. He was the head winemaker for Chandon in California (as in Moet & Chandon!) so he has a sparkling reputation for making luxury bubbles.
- Perfect party starter Every party should start with a toast and now you can afford to make A LOT of speeches.
- Bright, full-bodied, and ready for any season, the Cordero Arneis can change the way you look at white wine forever.
- Nobody's ever heard of Arneis, a grape variety that almost went extinct in the 1970s when only one family continued growing it... so it's incredibly good value because it's still virtually unknown (only 1840 acres were planted, according to the 2000 Italian census).
- The Cordero family's white is a bottled pear orchard, full of ripe, sun-kissed fruit and crazy aromatics. A plateful of piping hot seafood pasta needs to follow this wine wherever it goes.