WE'RE NOT SURE
- Paolo is the King of Prosecco and even though our Italian is rusty, we know what "Superiore" means!
- Paolo used designated grapes from his own vineyards in Valdobbiadene to make you a DOCG Prosecco... the Rolls Royce of Italian sparkling!
- Yours is a fruity and zippy white, full of fresh and fine flavors like green apple, pear and delicate flower blossoms. Perfect for celebrating something special (like 5 o'clock).
- Pro Tip: This Prosecco is fruity and lightly sweet. Looking for something a bit more crisp? Opt for his Prosecco Brut.
- This is the kind of Prosecco you'll find Paolo sipping on, any day of the week.
- Creamier than Cava, with a less brutal fizz than Champagne, this tongue-tingling treasure is the kind of sparkling that rarely leaves Italy. But you can get your hands on it thanks to our special relationship with Signor Sacchetto.
- Bubbles this tasty don't even require a special occasion. Stick this in the fridge and pop a bottle just because the sun is shining...
- Pro Tip: This Prosecco is dry and crisp. Looking for a little bit more sweetness? Opt for his Col De L'Utia Prosecco Superiore.
- Blanc de Blanc is the most elegant and feminine style of sparkling wine. Pure Chardonnay is aged on yeasts for 24 months to create crisp, graceful wine with poise and concentration.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) and, as an Angel, you get it for less than $20!
- This is the most ridiculous deal you'll ever see on a Blanc de Blanc with this kind of craftsmanship, but you won't see it very much longer. Ultra small production and it will sell out.
Keith quit his job at Schramsberg, America’s top sparkling winery, to make a show-stopping Prosecco-style wine right here in California. And it’s incredible!
Keith even put this Italian-inspired wine through traditional sparkling fermentations - to ensure every drop is refined and refreshing! It fills your mouth with crisp, clean, melony flavors and slips down suuuper easy.
It's great to drink alongside fragrant Thai food, with the power to stand up to a little spiciness, too. A glass of these bubbles and hot stir-fried rice noodles is the perfect summer treat!
Three vibrant white grape varieties are about to flood your mouth with juicy lemons and a bowlful of pears - thank Viosinho, Gouveio and Arinto.
You’ve never heard of those grapes - and that’s why Oscar was able to make you a stunning value wine that delivers a thirst-quenching crispness and an insanely refreshing finish.
- Chill this one down real good, and take it with you out onto the deck. Shades on, and some well-salted seafood on the grill, and you’re winning.
- You may not have heard of the Pecorino grape before - because the Italians tend to hog it all to themselves!
- Luckily our Christian's a very well-connected winemaker. He pulled a few strings to secure a stunning deal on a parcel of pristine Pecorino grapes. And you gave him the Angel funding to make a jaw-dropper of a white.
- Imagine the crisp freshness of a Pinot Grigio with the citrusy zing of a Sauvignon Blanc - it manages to pull off the amazing trick of being flavorsome, yet super-crisp at the same time.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Imagine the crisp freshness of a Pinot Grigio and the citrusy zing of Sauv Blanc - put them together, and you've got Pecorino. It manages to being super flavorsome, yet super-crisp at the same time.
- You may not have heard of this varietal before - that's because Italians tend to hog it all for themselves. It goes with every meal imaginable... from simple grilled fish to creamy sauces and soups.
- Christian pulled a few strings to make you more pristine Pecorino than ever before - so you can drink in the best Italy has to offer... for less than $10 a bottle!
- Rick’s perhaps the most experienced winemaker on California’s Central Coast. He used intensely flavored fruit from old vines to create an incredibly layered white blend that’s desperate to get out of the bottle.
- This white is absolutely packed with zesty tropical fruits – and a smooth, creamy finish sure to wash all your cares away.
- Rick says this white blend loves to be drunk with seafood and recommends grilling a fresh salmon over an open flame. Once it’s charred on the outside, give it a rich lemon glaze.
- Vibrant Brut bubbly made with Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, through the same process as Champagne and aged on the yeast for 18 months -- the result is a harmonious and complete flavor explosion.
- Wayne's bubbles are the bomb. He was the head winemaker for Chandon in California (as in Moet & Chandon!) so he has a sparkling reputation for making luxury bubbles.
- Perfect party starter Every party should start with a toast and now you can afford to make A LOT of speeches.
- Jim took his Chardonnay fruit on a little island vacation, nurturing its natural sweetness to make a unique, all-purpose white perfect for a party.
- That bright pineapple and tropical flavor (and a lower alcohol level, to boot!) is thanks to Jim "arresting the fermentation," i.e. keeping everything real cold to preserve the fruit's sugar.
- Sunglasses and a pool lounger go best with this refreshing white wine, but if you’re hungry, rustle up a plate of crispy coconut shrimp and some sweet chili dipping sauce.