You love Scott’s wildly popular white – and this year, he's added extra layers of refinement, bright acidity, and cranked your Pinot Gris up to an 11!
Only an Angel-funded winemaker would have the freedom to do something crazy like this. Scott went to the most famous red wine region in Oregon, and made a white!
- Enjoy this one out on the deck, sun on your back and fresh Farmers Market salad (loaded with avocado) in hand. This PG is going to make your summer.
Refreshing like sorbet, Karen’s Pinot Grigio is a smooth young wine that has a crisp, lemony finish.
This is your classic everyday easy-drinker, mouthwateringly fresh with a squeaky clean finish.
- Kick your shoes off, pull this bottle from the fridge, and enjoy a glass or three with a plate of southern fried chicken.
- This is classy cool-climate Pinot Gris. It's got every New Zealand trademark – fresh, crisp, dancing with zesty fruit.
- Harvested from the Waipara region, this crisp white is fresh and full of personality, with loads of juicy apricot and pear flavors in the glass.
- It was tough season for this father-daughter winemaking duo. Thanks to your support, these guys were confident through a year of crazy weather – including lots of cold rainy days and TWO cyclones! Despite the chaos, they delivered a textbook NZ white - and a special one at that.
- Fruity and incredibly refreshing Pinot Grigio with enough delicate floral aromas to make your nostrils smile.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate. He night-harvested the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible!
- Throw some shrimp on the grill, slice up some pineapple, toss a couple bottles of this crisp crowd-pleaser on ice, and watch the party unfold!
- One of New Zealand's most talented winemakers, Rod Easthope, got a blank check to choose any grapes he wanted. The results are crisp, juicy... and oh-so sublime.
- This white is a taster platter of all the incredible fruit in Hawkes Bay. Rod gathered grapes loads of high altitude and coastal vineyards to bring you a Pinot Gris with serious attitude.
- It's Angel funding that helped to make this wine not only great tasting, but great value for money too. Help yourself to your reward before the other Angels get too thirsty!
Thanks to a long hot summer, this new vintage of Paulo’s Pinot Grigio tastes even better than before. It’s crisp and citrusy, with a punch of tropical fruit in the finish.
His family’s been making wine for three generations, so they know how to get the very best from their fruit - that’s why this tastes as good as other PG's that cost twice the price.
- This Pinot Grigio is great with rustic Italian dishes. So pour yourself a glass, tear off some bread, and start attacking that pesto.