- Your favorite German winemaker is famous for vibrant and balanced whites… the kind that dance on your tongue more gracefully than a cat on a hot tin roof.
- ...and this dry Pinot Gris just makes us love him more. It's bursting with vibrant citrus– and a shake of salt and pepper, thanks to the minerality of the Pfalz region's soils.
- Gerd will tell you this crisp white pairs marvelously with just about everything – our current obsession is a glass with spicy fish tacos splashed with plenty of lime and fresh crema.
Refreshing like sorbet, Karen’s Pinot Grigio is a smooth young wine that has a crisp, lemony finish.
This is your classic everyday easy-drinker, mouthwateringly fresh with a squeaky clean finish.
- Kick your shoes off, pull this bottle from the fridge, and enjoy a glass or three with a plate of southern fried chicken.
- Fruity and incredibly refreshing Pinot Grigio with enough delicate floral aromas to make your nostrils smile.
- Thanks to Angels, Stephen can make your popular sipper from scratch, using fruit from his estate. He night-harvested the grapes to keep every ounce of juicy flavor possible!
- Throw some shrimp on the grill, slice up some pineapple, toss a couple bottles of this crisp crowd-pleaser on ice, and watch the party unfold!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Incredibly refreshing with a nice flowery bouquet you normally only get with fuller-bodied Pinot Grigio.
- Stephen used to just put his best wines aside for us, but now he's got so much support that he gets to make these wines from scratch just for Angels. The result is a big step up in quality without a big step up in price.
- This is a crowd-pleasing and refreshing easy-sipper. Keep multiple bottles chilling in the fridge at all times!
- One of New Zealand's most talented winemakers, Rod Easthope, got a blank check to choose any grapes he wanted. The results are simply sublime.
- Boy oh boy.... where do we start? Fresh, juicy, light, and more fruit than you can shake a stick at. Bags of sunshine and the Hawkes Bay altitude give this Pinot Gris some serious attitude.
- It's Angel funding that helped to make this wine not only great tasting, but great value for money too. Help yourself to your reward before the other Angels get too thirsty!
Thanks to a long hot summer, this new vintage of Paulo’s Pinot Grigio tastes even better than before. It’s crisp and citrusy, with a punch of tropical fruit in the finish.
His family’s been making wine for three generations, so they know how to get the very best from their fruit - that’s why this tastes as good as other PG's that cost twice the price.
- This Pinot Grigio is great with rustic Italian dishes. So pour yourself a glass, tear off some bread, and start attacking that pesto.