- Real Champagne made exclusively for Angels by the genius winemaker who made Ruinart, Mumm and Baron de Rothschild Champagne... and it's FINALLY affordable!!!
- Using the same Champagne connections, prestigious appellation controlee grapes, and state of the art techniques behind those world famous labels, he's produced this gloriously sophisticated and refined Champagne that's guaranteed to have you purring with pleasure.
- It's a vivacious yet elegant Champagne that punches WELL above its weight. And Angels are the ones that made it happen!
- Scott knows how to respect Sonoma fruit - he's not looking for bright aromatics or giant fruit flavors with this Pinot - just a smooth, balanced red with a perfectly supple finish.
- Harvested from three special vineyards, Scott fermented each block separately in rich French oak barrels, and blended together to make a super flavorful Pinot that shows off his favorite Sonoma Coast fruit.
- This scrumptious Pinot Noir is designed for a feast. Share with your family if you dare.
- This vintage received a Double Gold medal in the 2018 San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition - that's the highest medal they award!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- 100% estate grown Pinot from the cool hills of western Napa. This vibrant red tickles your tongue with plums and piles of raspberries.
- With all that juicy fruit, La Tapatia is a dream at the dinner table. It's the perfect balance of savory and sweet, with a slip-down-easy finish - the perfect buddy for a big festive meal!
- Dalia and Everardo are the Carneros dream team. Their families (the Cejas and Robledos) make some of the most famous wines in the region - and when they wanted to make a Pinot of their own, Angel funding let them do just that. With your help, these guys are 3rd generation winemakers!
- Evangelos harvested Pinot Noir from two regions (Suisun Valley and Sonoma) to bring you a juicy California Rosé with Provencal elegance.
- You've met your weekday wine. Full of rich fruit flavors and a crisp and clean finish, this wine goes with darn near anything!
- Stuff this summer guzzler inside a picnic basket loaded with creamy Brie and prosciutto - you'll be a picnic hero.
- Crisp, bright and oh-so-fruity! Those fresh, smooth cherry flavors are running wild.
- Mike harvested this Pinot from 5 different vineyards along the wind-blown Wither Hills range – Marlborough fruit that's famous for delicate, sunny fruit flavors like plums and wild cherries.
- This is a bright, fruity versatile wine that is perfect for sipping all year round – even in the hot heat of summer. Pop the beach umbrella and pour!
Coni gave this Pinot a New World-spin that you have to taste to believe. Rich and earthy with the perfect dose of strawberry fruit, it finishes soft and creamy, with a tummy-warming spice that makes it dangerously drinkable.
With support from our Angels, Coni was able to use first-rate grapes grown in the rolling hills of Chile’s Itata Valley – a cool climate giving this Pinot a seriously unique, vibrant and unmatched flavor.
This is the juicy red you’ve been craving – perfect on its own, and excellent with flavorful dishes, like roasted duck or empanadas.
- If we could put summer in a bottle, this is it! This lush Rosé is radiating with bold cherry, strawberry, citrus, and fresh blooms – perfect for those longer and warmer days.
- The Santa Lucia Highlands has the longest growing season of the year, so the flavor in this Rosé is super-developed and robust. Wines in this region can cost upwards of $80 – but thanks to Angels, this wine is BARELY double digits. Did we mention it's delicious?
- Whether for that impromptu picnic or sipping grill-side, this Rosé packs a punch for all that summer fun ahead.
- Easy-drinking, elegant Pinot – with Burgundian style and powerful flavor. And it's an absolutely crazy bargain for Angels.
- This is ONLY possible because Angels believed in Ben Darnault and his crazy dream of making refined Pinot in a region where nobody dares... the sunny south of France.
- You can taste the warm, Mediterranean sunshine. And for less than $10 a bottle, you can afford to drink fine Pinot any day of the week.
- Marlborough Pinot from Morven Valley. Mike says: "It's pure, supple... and ready to enjoy!"
- Thanks to its delicate flavors and soft finish, this Pinot is so easy going. Bright, versatile... you can take it just about anywhere.
- Plus, it's a match made in heaven for the meal table. Just be sure to save some for turkey when the time comes!