- Ben's 100% Viognier is a pleasing punch of ripe apricots and perky lemons, all whirled around in a creamy mix that ends with eye-popping, delicious zing.
- Grown along the coast of southern France, these grapes ripened slowly – thanks to nearby ocean breezes and mild temps. That's what makes this white SO juicy and refreshing!
- Viognier is made to be enjoyed while it's young and fresh. So go on – pop a bottle NOW! Winemaker's orders.
- This lovely Viognier is packed with luscious apricot and other juicy stone fruits, with a rich and smooth finish – making it a perfect match for creamy pasta or a spicy Thai dish.
Coming from a winemaking family, Franc brings serious cred to crafting wine – using premium grapes for this white. He's also Head Winemaker at our nakedwines.com wine studio. We could go on, but you get the idea.
This fruity white sets a new standard for Viognier, and it's likely to sell out fast. Thanks to our Angels, this exclusive wine, normally around $25, is a bargain at a little over half the price!
Think ripe summer peaches drizzled in wildflower honey, with soft aromas like jasmine floating past your nose. Yes, David’s refreshing white is that sweeping and romantic – and it’ll definitely make you swoon.
David harvested grapes from a warm, sun-soaked vineyard in Clarksburg – adding a unique and luxurious richness to this refreshing white.
This wine is a work of art on its own, but explodes when paired with foods like freshly baked sourdough, Dungeness crab cakes, and chicken ponzu.
- This is a zippy little Viognier - it's lively and tropical, with a richness that helps its fruity flavors linger. And you want them to linger.
- This wine was sent "direct to press", no crushing. That's why this Gold Country white is full of such fresh fruit... what you expect from a good Viognier!
- Serve it deliciously cold with a plate of buttery scallops - if you can part with a few drops, toss a little wine in the pan, too!