- Ana set out to make a Tempranillo with complexity, great structure and an intense fruit finish.... true to its Portuguese roots, but with a mean California twist.
- Thanks to ample California sunshine, this wine grew up to be complex and muscular, full of flavors like dark cherry, blackberry and raspberry and a chomp's worth of chocolate bar.
- Your exclusive Tempranillo is actually part of a trio of Portuguese reds Ana's made from Amador County... collect all three while you can!
- Pure, ripe Reserve Cabernet with layers and layers of ripe fruit and plums - if you love Stephen's Arabella Cab... it gets even better!
- Stephen's been working with Angel funding since the beginning, and his South African Cabernet Sauvignon is the most popular wine on our site.
- Angels gave Stephen a little more funding so he could create this premium vintage of his fan-favorite Cab. It's ripe and robust... and then some. It always vanishes quickly, so don't wait to grab a bottle!
- This is a classic Zinfandel in aroma and taste with a slight hint of mocha/cocoa. With red fruit notes of berries and black cherries, lush mouthfeel and a nice long finish, this wine will pair nicely with a range of foods."
- "...But we can never make enough, and it will sell out fast. Stock up now 'cause it won't be there when you go back to order more!"
- "In the 'real' world, this wine would retail for $30 to $40. At the price our Angels pay, it’s a steal for under $20."
WE'RE NOT SURE
Your funding gave Scott the chance to make this Sauv from the two vineyards he first fell in love with 20 years ago! This Sauv is a throwback to classic, refreshingly rich whites.
Scott fermented this wine as cold and long as he could to keep the flavors tropical and zesty – it's a mouthful of juicy limes and ripe melon!
Warmer days are here and BBQs are firing... Scott suggests you toss back a glass of this crisp Sauv while the flames are hot!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- She's made cult Napa Valley reds that sell for $150 a bottle. Now Camille's introducing you to a whole new Cabernet - harvested from a secret region just north of Napa
- Sourced from nutrient-rich volcanic soils, Camille let the grapes hang on the vine until they were perfectly ripe. She wanted to capture every last drop of flavor - and bring you a Lake County wine to remember.
- Camille treated this special Cabernet to all the same luxury as her cult Napa Cabs - but because you made it possible, this extravagant treat is yours for less than $20 a pop!
- Blanc de Blancs is the most elegant and feminine style of sparkling wine. Pure Chardonnay is aged on yeasts for 24 months to create crisp, graceful wine with poise and concentration.
- You're getting the good stuff aged for TWO YEARS from one of the best sparkling winemakers on earth (former head winemaker for Chandon!) and, as an Angel, you get it for less than $20!
- This is the most ridiculous deal you'll ever see on a Blanc de Blanc with this kind of craftsmanship, but you won't see it very much longer. Ultra small production and it will sell out.
- Profoundly flavorful, bold red from a 100-Parker Point "Garagiste" (that's a Bordeaux winemaker who works on very small volumes, often single vineyards).
- Jonathan's vines produce highly concentrated, small berries...so every grape is full of ripe black cherries and dark plummy flavors, allowing him to make a juicy, saturated red wine.
- Jonathan's the Garagiste behind brands like Le Dôme that cost upwards of $200 a bottle. Angel funding let him create a similarly incredible small-production wine, absolutely saturated with flavor...for less than $17 a bottle.
- This is classy cool-climate Pinot Gris. It's got every New Zealand trademark – fresh, crisp, dancing with zesty fruit.
- Harvested from the Waipara region, this crisp white is fresh and full of personality, with loads of juicy apricot and pear flavors in the glass.
- It was tough season for this father-daughter winemaking duo. Thanks to your support, these guys were confident through a year of crazy weather – including lots of cold rainy days and TWO cyclones! Despite the chaos, they delivered a textbook NZ white - and a special one at that.
- Keith nailed it. After resting in bottle for 18 months during tirage, your top-shelf bubbly is dripping with richness and yet, it's still so soft and crisp. This single-varietal Carneros Blanc de Blancs is the luxury sparkling he's always wanted to make. And YOU made it possible.
- Before you came along, Keith was Head Winemaker at Schramsberg - where he made Napa's most prestigious sparkling wine. He used the magic of Angel funding to make this bubbly with the same elegance, stature and decadence as Schramsberg's famed Blanc de Blancs... at a fraction of the price!
- Try not to freak out when we tell you this: Only 200 cases were made. Wine with this much finesse will sell out before the big clock strikes midnight on New Year's Eve, so you need to BUY NOW.
Zinfandel from California’s gold country, full of brambly berries and wickedly intense flavors - the kind you only find in the Wild West.
Your funding led David to the Shenandoah Valley, a hidden region in the Sierra Foothills. Thanks to high summer temps, its vineyards develop super ripe, full-bodied Zins for an incredible value for money.
Angels uncovered some pretty intense California treasure. Enjoy your spoils for less than $15 a bottle!