WE'RE NOT SURE
- Glug, glug, glug...wait, you want me to write a tasting note?! This is dangerously drinkable Cabernet smoother than silk pajamas.
- Stephen's a legend and knows how to make fantastic wines that deliver BIG flavor at tiny prices. This Cab is the proof, showcasing a lush, ripe style from a single vineyard in Lodi for under $10 a bottle.
- This is your everyday drinking red right here. Don't feel bad opening a bottle (or two) whenever a friend drops by... or even if you just want to relax by yourself after a hard day's work.
- Pure Sonoma Cabernet Franc! It doesn't get more dry, bold and delicious. Jacqueline's is a very special wine.
- This fruit is picked just 5 minutes up the road from your Angel-funded winery, on a western Sonoma hillside that glistens with ample sun. Jacqueline says it's her favorite fruit – decadent, inviting... it tastes the way a summer afternoon in Wine Country feels.
- Her Sonoma Valley bottling is a tiny batch... and it will vanish pronto. Don't miss out on tasting an interesting grape from an exceptional vintage!
- This fragrant beauty from Gerd Stepp is steeped in gorgeous, rounded fruits with a long and luxurious finish. Oooooh-so-drinkable!
- Gerd was able to harvest fruit in the same region as his parents' vineyards in Germany – in the Pflaz, an area known for its majestic Pinot Blanc. If you're looking for a new favorite white and love wines like Pinot Grigio and Sauv Blanc, this will be your new go-to in no time.
- This nice and light white is perfect with a bit of grilled fish, griddled asparagus and a generous portion of buttery potatoes.
- Sancerre is what you buy if you want to look fancy – Pouilly Fume is what you buy if you really are fancy, not to mention flush. On the French Sauvignon Blanc ladder, this is the top rung. Pure, mouthwatering luxury in a bottle...
- Joost only gets to make this wine when the vintage is really, really good. He assured us this was one of those years. And by jove, we agree!
- Seriously limited stock and ready for drinking right NOW. If you think too long about buying this, you'll miss out...
- Huge and seriously silky all at once. As big as the Cabernet wines Macario is so famous for making, with the velvety smoothness that you can expect from a Tempranillo.
- Macario's found his specialty niche. He knows Cab inside out and he loves working with Spanish grapes in Californian soil. This is the blend he was born to make.
- This wine is all about balance and elegance. It's hefty enough to stand up to flashy Napa Cabs but elegant enough to be enjoyed with casual wine drinkers. And only Angels could make it possible!
- "Angels looking for a crisp authentic and aromatic French Sauvignon Blanc will love this."
- The Petit Villebois is more of a poolside sipper, casual and delicious– still representing the true essence of the Loire.
- FANTASTIC value for money and ready for drinking right now, this light, fruity Sauvignon Blanc is as fresh as they come.
Joost, your Angel funded winemaker, says:
- This is a dangerously drinkable Shiraz that tastes and smells like a whole bucket of fruit.
- If you've never heard of Lodi, you have to check it out. This region is just a little off the beaten path, but it's producing sensational wines at very un-Californian prices.
- You'll open this when you just want to relax in the afternoon. Sit back and sip Syrah.
- Rich, intense Syrah with a smoky finish. Imagine a bunch of wild strawberries and cherries were thrown on a grill and straight into bottle.
- Made from the same Dry Creek fruit Tim has worked with for eleven years, farmed biodynamically and organically. Tim says "grape farming is just like life. When you pay attention to what you're doing, you get better results!"
- Tim's Syrah is a complex wonder of a wine that's made teeny quantities - so get yours now or miss out forever.
- To get the beautiful fresh cherry taste he loves, Sam harvests this Shiraz quite ripe. "I pick it when the skin is starting to soften and pucker up... and the pips are totally brown."
- This wine is youthful and juicy, full of bright fruit and spicy oak. You can hold into it for 2 years to develop more earthy flavors, but according to Sam, "it's a great drink now!"
- Thanks to Angels, Sam is able to blend this Shiraz from unique vineyards throughout Australia. It's really Angels support that makes this Shiraz SO good!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Jacqueline was determined to make a refreshing, refined Sauvignon Blanc with real panache. And she did it for a song.
- Sourced from a bright & sunny vineyard, these SB grapes was fermented cold with minimal interference to preserve their best aromas, including pineapple, melon and tropical fruit.
- The kind of crisp and bright wine you'll want to start a meal with – toss a glass in a tumbler... and bring on the fish tacos!