- Ho-boy! This is Oregon Pinot Noir at its finest. Juicy black cherries, berries, a hint of vanilla and toasty spice... everything you love about this red, amplified.
- Scott works with dry-farmed hillside vineyards in one of the most diverse and nuanced wine regions in the U.S. - a place the Native American inhabitants of Oregon call "the land of 1,000 valleys".
- YOU funded one of the country's leading Pinot Noir experts to make his dream wine - and it's everything you could hope for. Grab a bottle while it lasts!
- This quintessential Cabernet Franc is dry, bold and delicious. Jacqueline's latest has the deep, rich flavors Cab Franc drinkers crave.
- Jacqueline loves Cab Franc and she's more than a little obsessed with bringing out its deepest, darkest flavors. This is a complex beauty with incredibly bold fruit flavor and a smoky undertone.
- "PIZZA!" Jacqueline suggests this pairing with glee without a moment of hesitation! "Don't forget the fresh basil on top!"
- From the master of Brunello and one of Italy’s most respected wine consultants Maurizio Castelli... this is the richest, the finest and downright perfect example of Italian fine wine.
- Maurizio's masterpiece is packed with mouth-wateringly juicy cherry and bramble fruits with an ultra-refined smoky oak finish, thanks to 4 years oak ageing.
- If you're looking for a fine wine to lay down then this is it... This is 100% authentic, bona fide Sangiovese.... and it can age for at least two decades!
- This is a classic Zinfandel in aroma and taste with a slight hint of mocha/cocoa. With red fruit notes of berries and black cherries, lush mouthfeel and a nice long finish, this wine will pair nicely with a range of foods."
- "...But we can never make enough, and it will sell out fast. Stock up now 'cause it won't be there when you go back to order more!"
- "In the 'real' world, this wine would retail for $30 to $40. At the price our Angels pay, it’s a steal for under $20."
WE'RE NOT SURE
- A big complex beast of a wine. Oh, and the guy who makes it also makes one of Chile's most famous (and most expensive) wines.
- If you manage to find one of his famous labels, you'll be paying over $40 a bottle. But you get the same quality craftsmanship from him at Angel prices, because you were a smart cookie and supported him directly.
- If you ever want a wine to lay down, this is the one. Jean-Pascal's wines get even better with bottle age.
- To get the beautiful fresh cherry taste he loves, Sam harvests this Shiraz quite ripe. "I pick it when the skin is starting to soften and pucker up... and the pips are totally brown."
- This wine is youthful and juicy, full of bright fruit and spicy oak. You can hold into it for 2 years to develop more earthy flavors, but according to Sam, "it's a great drink now!"
- Thanks to Angels, Sam is able to blend this Shiraz from unique vineyards throughout Australia. It's really Angels support that makes this Shiraz SO good!
This is a classic Napa Valley Merlot from a winemaker with over 40 years experience in the region. Whoa.
Ken traveled the length of the valley to find the perfect fruit for this ripe and rustic Napa staple, harvesting grapes from the cool Carneros region and sun-kissed valley floor.
Not only is this man a Napa legend, he's one of your very first winemakers. Ken's made you Merlot since the very beginning - don't miss your iconic Angel treat!
- Jim's made a smooth, easy drinking red with perfectly ripe dark fruit and an interesting edge of depth and complexity. And he's done it for a steal.
- This is a Bordeaux-style red, with a twist (BX = short for Bordeaux) Jim breaks all the rules by adding a healthy splash (15%) of Syrah into the mix!
- Jim says he made this rich, generous wine for flavorful meats like roasted chicken, topped with savory mushrooms and herbs...and our mouths are watering at the very thought.
- Randy's bright and crisp Sauvignon Blanc is what we call "clean and lean" – no oak and less than 14% alc.
- Serve this crisp white super chilled, and tart tropical fruit flavor will combine with a creamy finish to make an adult version of a dole whip.
- Angels rescued Randy after he lost dozens of barrels in the 2014 Napa earthquake – he's poured his heart and soul into his exclusive wines for you ever since!
- Angels gave Ben the chance to splurge on the top-dollar Grenache and Syrah to give this French red blend extra body and richness.
- Grown in the hills of the southern black mountains, Ben's premium fruit was harvested from top-quality, low-yield vineyards - and it made for a supple, ripe red with a long, mellow finish.
- With your help, Ben gets access to legendary grapes (some of the French vineyards he works with are over a century old!) Angels are helping him make his mark within all of that history and tradition. Incredible.