WE'RE NOT SURE
- The Santolins are a dream winemaking team - and they've brought you a bottle of delectable goodness, full of bold, bright berries - even a refreshing hit of mint!
- Blending these two classic varieties to make the best wine possible is challenging and fun. Adrian and Rebecca have brought all their winemaking experience to the table, ensuring each bottle is balanced and easy drinking.
- Smooth and tasty, this blend is the perfect addition to any Angel's wine collection, especially at its tiny price point. Another win!
- This medium bodied red packs plenty of flavor! This easy-drinking red will coat your lips with scrumptious blackberries and red cherries - and the just the right hit of spiace.
- Hard work and passion have been at the forefront of creating this classic Aussie blend. This would retail a lot higher in a brick and mortar store, so snap up this bargain reward for all your Angel support!
- Toss some prosciutto, peppery arugula and fresh mozzarella on a pizza crust - fire up the oven, pop a bottle of this red, and enjoy. Every taste is simple, easy, delicious. Just how we like it.
- This wine is big and bold with a whole lotta attitude. Dark and spicy flavor and a wickedly smooth finish. You'll slurp it up!
- ... We love this mix of Shiraz & Durif - aka, Petite Sirah - with a fancier Australian name. Durif is grown extensively in the land of Oz, because it loves a warm climate. All that sun gives this grape thick skins, packed with big, robust flavors.
- Australia makes this robust red extra-special. And thanks to your funding, Adrian and Rebecca were able to bring some over to the states - so you can introduce your friends to a brand-new bangin' wine!