- Ana set out to make a Tempranillo with complexity, great structure and an intense fruit finish.... true to its Portuguese roots, but with a mean California twist.
- Thanks to ample California sunshine, this wine grew up to be complex and muscular, full of flavors like dark cherry, blackberry and raspberry and a chomp's worth of chocolate bar.
- Your exclusive Tempranillo is actually part of a trio of Portuguese reds Ana's made from Amador County... collect all three while you can!
WE'RE NOT SURE
- When you make beautiful single-vineyard Cab as luxurious as Ana's, every detail is special - from the vineyard soil to the custom artwork on the label.
- Ana sourced this special treat from a tiny high-elevation vineyard in Pine Mountain region of Cloverdale. It's a cool region with southern sun exposure that gives grapes bold color and flavor.
- Now you have an intensely ripe mountain Cabernet, individually numbered by Ana and made to cherish for years to come!
- Doce + Forte = Sweet and strong. This is sultry, wickedly full-bodied dessert wine, smooth as a glass of Port.
Ana used traditional Portuguese varietals harvested from a 43-acre vineyard parcel in Jackson Valley to bring you a classic sweet treat terrific value. It's flush with intensely ripe berry flavors and warms your belly with spices like chocolate and cinnamon.
A very limited volume of this special fortified wine exists - so grab 2 while it lasts. It comes in a such a slender, sleek bottle. it'll just make you want to devour more!