- You may not have heard of the Pecorino grape before - because the Italians tend to hog it all to themselves!
- Luckily our Christian's a very well-connected winemaker. He pulled a few strings to secure a stunning deal on a parcel of pristine Pecorino grapes. And you gave him the Angel funding to make a jaw-dropper of a white.
- Imagine the crisp freshness of a Pinot Grigio with the citrusy zing of a Sauvignon Blanc - it manages to pull off the amazing trick of being flavorsome, yet super-crisp at the same time.
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Imagine the crisp freshness of a Pinot Grigio and the citrusy zing of Sauv Blanc - put them together, and you've got Pecorino. It manages to being super flavorsome, yet super-crisp at the same time.
- You may not have heard of this varietal before - that's because Italians tend to hog it all for themselves. It goes with every meal imaginable... from simple grilled fish to creamy sauces and soups.
- Christian pulled a few strings to make you more pristine Pecorino than ever before - so you can drink in the best Italy has to offer... for less than $10 a bottle!