- Like munching on crisp apples and melon. This vibrant white is from Daryl's own estate vineyard in the Adelaide Hills - made special for Angels!
- Thanks to the help of Angels, Daryl was able to plant his own 20 acre vineyard of Sauvignon Blanc in the heart of Adelaide. Not only did you make this wine happen - you helped Daryl fulfill a lifelong dream.
- Daryl harvests in the very early morning when the air is super cold and crisp – that way, all of the fruit characters and brightness of this Sauv can shine. Your winemaker insists that a good Sauv "isn't about winemaking. It's all about the grape and the vineyard."
WE'RE NOT SURE
- Classic Dry Creek Zin from 4 premium vineyards that grow amazing high-quality Zinfandel that sells for $40, easy!
- Over 90% of people loved Daryl's Aussie Zinfandel blend so we knew he'd do a great job with Dry Creek Valley fruit - it's dark with a great depth...and absolutely delicious.
- Daryl used the same fruit as Dry Creek's top wineries (and they price their Zins WAY higher) You fund it, so this world-class wine is yours for an insane price!